The Reshi sea

Chlehrma

"The boats glided past a strand of branches breaking the surface of the sea. Some gentle waves had grown up, accompanying the wind, and they lapped against the stiff branches--which reached like the fingers of drowning men out of the waters...The sea was deep--it wasn’t like the Purelake, with its bafflingly shallow waters. Those trees would be dozens of feet tall at the very least, with bark that was mostly stone. Gu simply called them i-nah. It apparently meant bad. They could slice up a boat that scraped against them...The water of the Reshi Sea, like that of the Purelake, was remarkably warm. ". --from Rysn reading

I believe that the Reshi sea was dry land at the time of an earlier desolation. The branches of stone trees coming from below the sea's surface seems to indicate that the prior statement is correct. The water being warm like the pure lake also makes we wonder if the pure lake drains into the Reshi sea during high storms--like the way the tide goes way out before a tsunami.

Now the only question is if they will make scuba-fabrials :-) I want to know what buildings, if any, are down there.

• Chaos locked this topic