Hello....

SpringWarmCold

Hello everyone! 

i've been a Sanderson fan for quite some time now, but i've recently started digging deeper into his works now that i finally have some free time (yay for almost being done with school). i've been following the re-read of A Way of Kings on Tor.com and have only come up with more questions than answers and digging around on reddit and google has led me here. i'm definitely looking forward to learning more about the Cosmere and where things are going. 

i'm sure it will be a great adventure in Words of Radiance... 

anywho... my name is Tim and i'm also a poet, have a degree in English and ATC and thirst for knowledge.

Tim, I love that you first signed on at 9:50am, and your last comment was 8pm. I know you probably went off and came back online, but it reminded me of my first day or two… well, let's just say I spent more time here than I did away from the screen.

Tim, I love that you first signed on at 9:50am, and your last comment was 8pm. I know you probably went off and came back online, but it reminded me of my first day or two… well, let's just say I spent more time here than I did away from the screen.

Agreed. If I didn't have school....

Welcome!

Agreed. If I didn't have school....

Welcome!

i probably would have been around even more if it wasn't for work and being away this past weekend. but since i have a class to re-take pass/fail that i aced last year.... i have a feeling there will be many hours spend digging around here. 

• Chaos locked this topic