I'm ALIVE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

But, I wanted to say I am in fact [still] alive...

This is a triumph! In fact, I will make a note right here: Huge Success! It really is hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Administrator science: you do what you must because you can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned. But, well, there's no use crying over every mistake, you just keep rioting our fanboyish passions until you run out of zinc. But the posting gets done, and the theories are a lot of fun, for the people who are still alive.

Regarding your absence, I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke our hearts and left us. And left us in pieces. And threw every piece into a fire (metaphorically speaking, of course). As we burned (metaphorically) it hurt because we were missing you so.

But now, your points of reputation are making a beautiful line, and you're back from wherever, you're posting on time. So, I guess that I'm glad that we got burned (again, metaphorically) because, well, look at all the things we learned in your absence. For the people who are still alive, of course.

And if you feel the need to disappear again, well, go ahead and leave us. I think we'd prefer to stay behind. Maybe you'll find some other author to be a fan of. Maybe John Scalzi... the was a joke, ha ha, fat chance. Anyway, this forum is great, its so vibrant and active.

Look at me still blabbering when I'm sure you've got some posting to do. When I look at the admins, it makes me glad I'm not you. You've got threads to read, there is theorizing to be done, with the people who are still alive.

So, in conclusion, I wanted to say that I believe you when you say that you are still alive, yet this begs the following questions:

1) Are you doing science while you are still alive?

2) Do you feel FANTASTIC while you are still alive?

3) When we are dying, will you be still alive?

4) And when we are dead, will you be still alive?

5) Are you still alive?

6) And most importantly, are you

?

This is a triumph! In fact, I will make a note right here: Huge Success! It really is hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Administrator science: you do what you must because you can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are banned. But, well, there's no use crying over every mistake, you just keep rioting our fanboyish passions until you run out of zinc. But the posting gets done, and the theories are a lot of fun, for the people who are still alive.

Regarding your absence, I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke our hearts and left us. And left us in pieces. And threw every piece into a fire (metaphorically speaking, of course). As we burned (metaphorically) it hurt because we were missing you so.

But now, your points of reputation are making a beautiful line, and you're back from wherever, you're posting on time. So, I guess that I'm glad that we got burned (again, metaphorically) because, well, look at all the things we learned in your absence. For the people who are still alive, of course.

And if you feel the need to disappear again, well, go ahead and leave us. I think we'd prefer to stay behind. Maybe you'll find some other author to be a fan of. Maybe John Scalzi... the was a joke, ha ha, fat chance. Anyway, this forum is great, its so vibrant and active.

Look at me still blabbering when I'm sure you've got some posting to do. When I look at the admins, it makes me glad I'm not you. You've got threads to read, there is theorizing to be done, with the people who are still alive.

So, in conclusion, I wanted to say that I believe you when you say that you are still alive, yet this begs the following questions:

1) Are you doing science while you are still alive?

2) Do you feel FANTASTIC while you are still alive?

3) When we are dying, will you be still alive?

4) And when we are dead, will you be still alive?

5) Are you still alive?

6) And most importantly, are you

?

*Posts in a necro'd thread*

That was so beautiful... Words can't describe how awesome that was.

*Goes and calls fRR* She's gonna love this, just you watch. On the other hand,

she might Want You Gone. Hard to tell, sometimes. I'm GLaD(OS) that she's just a potato.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic