Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

and now I feel young. *hugs* It'll be ok Bookwyrm. What're you taking? Astronomy stuff?

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Keep breathing. There are more important things than this moment, this class, this struggle. It isn't eternal.

Applications, not actual college.

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

oh, I thought I wasn't that much younger than you! ugh, I'm not looking forward to that in a few years. Good luck, you'll get accepted pretty much wherever if your liking of astronomy translates to academics.

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

You could be like me and put it off for far too long.

Don't be like me. Unless you're going to serve your mission first thing before college.

Just take it slow and easy. Ask people, especially teachers, what they find most impressive about you. You'll get there, and you'll have an outstanding application.

P.S. Where are you applying, may I ask(even if you PM me for privacy)?

Edited by Lego Mistborn

6 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

My friend has become a fairly big deal on the shard and I want to join them so I stop feeling left out every time they talk about what they're doing on here, but every time I think I have a good idea on here they pretty much say it's a bad one and I take it down. I realize that's kind of a bad complaint, but I just don't want to keep feeling stupid when he has to keep explaining why whatever I want to do won't work.

well, don't listen to them. I'm sure they're great ideas! Or you could join us crazies in TLT and TLPW in FGaRS. We have fun! But I digress; if you want to get into the shard more, feel free too! We don't mock, we just sometimes offer constructive criticism.

53 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Well thanks!

Wait you're president of the anti-shallan republic? How do I become a citizen?

You got rid of your original post, I think, but y'know what man? The shard is the most loving place in the world. The stupidest ideas in the world are the best ideas here. You want friends here, well, we all want to be your friend. You don't get a choice in that.

(Do ya wanna be shardbuddies)

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Can I get some hugs? I messed up on something that I've done so many times. Sorry if you want to know more, I don't feel like elaborating at all for certain reasons, but some hugs would be great.

Of course you can always get some :)

*gives a warm hug*

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Can I get some hugs? I messed up on something that I've done so many times. Sorry if you want to know more, I don't feel like elaborating at all for certain reasons, but some hugs would be great.

*hugs* 

We keep living, Thaid, and we keep failing and trying again. And sometimes the cycle never seems to end. But even if it doesn’t, that’s okay. God values effort, direction, not geography. *extra hugs*