Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

7 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

I...without going into specifics, the last few days have been absolutely aweful. I'm managing to function, and I have people I can talk to, but hugs would be really nice.

*giant hugs*

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*Hugs*

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

*giant hugs*

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

*joins the group hug as the resident kindly huggable giant*

Thank you all, it means a lot to me.

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

My turn to be depressed!

Been feeling beaten down and the week has just barely started. Lord help me.

*hugs back*

Edited by Faerie Braids

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

My turn to be depressed!

*whispers*

Hey Raven! My PMs are open, and I'd love to talk... We love you!

*hugs* 

9 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

I...without going into specifics, the last few days have been absolutely aweful. I'm managing to function, and I have people I can talk to, but hugs would be really nice.

*hugs*

Same thing I told Raven. ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

*hugs*

If you want to talk to me, my PMs are always open too. I hope all the best for you and that whatever happened those last days is getting better.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

My turn to be depressed!

*more hugs*

Same. My PMs are still as open. And I wish everything that makes you suffer will go somehow.

*even more hugs to everyone*

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

:P 

11 minutes ago, Just a Silvereye said:

*hugs*

If you want to talk to me, my PMs are always open too. I hope all the best for you and that whatever happened those last days is getting better.

*more hugs*

Same. My PMs are still as open. And I wish everything that makes you suffer will go somehow.

*even more hugs to everyone*

thank you all for your hugs, i feel a little better. Remeber to take care of yourself before taking care of others.

10 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

My turn to be depressed!

*hugs both*

If either of you need anything, I'm here, same as everyone else. Keep breathing, mkay? I hope it gets better.

I had to stop taking my pain medication because it was causing serious side effects, and it's been a rough couple of days. I'd been on it for two years and honestly forgotten what it was like to be hurting this much. I'm also pretty freaked out because the doctor seemed really concerned about the side effects and I have no idea how much damage has been done.

18 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I had to stop taking my pain medication because it was causing serious side effects, and it's been a rough couple of days. I'd been on it for two years and honestly forgotten what it was like to be hurting this much. I'm also pretty freaked out because the doctor seemed really concerned about the side effects and I have no idea how much damage has been done.

*also many hugs*

I'm praying.

❤️‍🩹

19 hours ago, Lunamor said:

*hugs hugs hugs* 

21 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Dang that sounds so bad. I'm praying for your doc, hoping they can find an alternative medicine or other treatment for you.

22 hours ago, Lunamor said:

*hugs* Chronic pain is the freaking worst. I hope you find something that helps. *hugs again*

On 2/5/2024 at 2:17 PM, Lunamor said:

*many hugs*

I really hope you’re able to find some relief soon.

35 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Why is it that I feel most alone when surrounded by people I call friends?

*massive hugs* because they're the ones who should care, so when they don't it hurts the most? Because they feel like somewhere you should belong, but you don't? I don't know. But I know the feeling. *more hugs*

On 1/24/2024 at 9:27 AM, Just a Silvereye said:

So actually... I restarted playing. And somehow, it is not taking over my life.

I might have to take that back.

I'm so fed up with myself. I have so many things that should have already been done by now. I had nothing else to do yesterday. But of course instead of trying to catch up, I'm gonna burn down the software that limits me and just play for half of the day.

Why can't I just do things? I have the means, the time, the documentation. All I have to do is just do it. And even then, nothing. Even when I wasn't playing, it was something else - Youtube, downloading another game on my phone, or just doomscrolling the internet. I don't know what to do anymore.

I have a presentation to do tomorrow and I can't possibly make anything decent by now; what am I supposed to tell them? They're not going to accept the "I couldn't do it" excuse again.

And all of that for a game I am not even having fun anymore with

Anyway, since games make it even worse (just have to check how well I slept last night vs the previous one) that's done. Steam account is going to be deleted forever, as well as everything game-adjacent on my PC. I'm so done with that.

Edited by Just a Silvereye