Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

4 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

I might have to take that back.

I'm so fed up with myself. I have so many things that should have already been done by now. I had nothing else to do yesterday. But of course instead of trying to catch up, I'm gonna burn down the software that limits me and just play for half of the day.

Why can't I just do things? I have the means, the time, the documentation. All I have to do is just do it. And even then, nothing. Even when I wasn't playing, it was something else - Youtube, downloading another game on my phone, or just doomscrolling the internet. I don't know what to do anymore.

I have a presentation to do tomorrow and I can't possibly make anything decent by now; what am I supposed to tell them? They're not going to accept the "I couldn't do it" excuse again.

And all of that for a game I am not even having fun anymore with

Anyway, since games make it even worse (just have to check how well I slept last night vs the previous one) that's done. Steam account is going to be deleted forever, as well as everything game-adjacent on my PC. I'm so done with that.

... dude. Wean yourself off of it. and be intentional. if you are gonna play for 7 straight hours, just say it. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

there was a fight today i guess. *sighs* great. thats all anyone is gonna wanna talk about now...

Oh wow, that's really scary. I hope you're alright!

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

im sure someone got hurt, although not specifically from the window.

Hopefully it wasn't too bad? At the very least I'm glad your okay.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Fair enough. tbh tho, if i were hurt, the person who hurt me would have some hell to pay for it.

Ah, alright 😅

hopefully the rest of today is more calm.

I am very much in spain without the s. Physically and mentally. I am super stressed out cuz I'm SUUPPPER behind in school and have very little energy to do said work because I am completely drained from dealing with my dad who has been incredibly combative and sensitive this week and it's really unpredictable about if he'll get angry about any given thing. This isn't a new development, but it is nonetheless sucky. Today's just kinda sucked and hugs would be appreciated.

30 minutes ago, Wittles said:

I am very much in spain without the s. Physically and mentally. I am super stressed out cuz I'm SUUPPPER behind in school and have very little energy to do said work because I am completely drained from dealing with my dad who has been incredibly combative and sensitive this week and it's really unpredictable about if he'll get angry about any given thing. This isn't a new development, but it is nonetheless sucky. Today's just kinda sucked and hugs would be appreciated.

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

33 minutes ago, Wittles said:

*hugs*

18 hours ago, Wittles said:

*Hugs.*

21 hours ago, Wittles said:

*lots of hugs*

53 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

I could very much use some hugs right now.

Competitions are exhausting, and so are people. I did pretty terribly and have a four hour drive left while feeling quite sick, tired, depressed, and lonely.

*mails hugbot*

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Competitions are exhausting, and so are people. I did pretty terribly and have a four hour drive left while feeling quite sick, tired, depressed, and lonely.

*hugs tightly*

I'm still here if you need to talk to someone ❤️

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

*hugs*

Yesterday I stayed in bed with fever and aches, after not being able to sleep well at all. Last night, I got more sleep, and I don't hurt quite as much, but my fever went up somehow?? Y'all, being sick sucks. I don't recommend it.

Anyways, in lieu of hugs, I could do with some thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Yesterday I stayed in bed with fever and aches, after not being able to sleep well at all. Last night, I got more sleep, and I don't hurt quite as much, but my fever went up somehow?? Y'all, being sick sucks. I don't recommend it.

*hugs*

13 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

*hugs*

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Being sick does indeed suck. We're all thinking about you!

I thoughts things were getting better. And they were. Things were going so so good. 

And then it all started going so bad, so fast. 

Living in this house, with this family i...I've been fighting my whole life. Surviving my whole life. It was the one thing I was proud of in myself. That I survived.

But I had the biggest panic attack I've ever had tonight and I feel a little like I've been pushed past my breaking point.

And i have finals coming up in a little less than a month and I am so so behind. 

Even if I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, I've always got up. Always headed on. Always kept going.

These days I dont want to even get out bed. 

My heart literally hurts. 

I've never, ever felt safe in this house. Not once in all my 17 years.

Right now all that is keeping me going is the dream of my own house. No matter how small or dingy. Just somewhere i can feel safe. And not so lonely.