Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

10 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

ok i sorta had a mental breakdown yesterday... i was at my grandparents house and everything started crashing down... because i am not enough... im not strong enough i am annoying people tell me these things every day... every single day... im hated nobody loves me...im not wanted... im not good enough... every day... every single one... and it crushed me yestrday i was talking to a couple of my friends about it... one of my friends...she somehow just saved me yesterday i was at my grandmas house and she just called me i walked to the side and just talked to her about it... she just talked told me that i am loved and that i am cared about she said im a great friend and shouldnt feel that way she said im funny and nice and care about others always no matter if it hurts me...she told me I should start journalling so I'm gonna and she said that we should like go on a hike sometime... she just saved me...she is a great friend she cares...

*hugs*

It's good to have someone who listens ❤️

4 hours ago, strmblsd said:

ok i sorta had a mental breakdown yesterday... i was at my grandparents house and everything started crashing down... because i am not enough... im not strong enough i am annoying people tell me these things every day... every single day... im hated nobody loves me...im not wanted... im not good enough... every day... every single one... and it crushed me yestrday i was talking to a couple of my friends about it... one of my friends...she somehow just saved me yesterday i was at my grandmas house and she just called me i walked to the side and just talked to her about it... she just talked told me that i am loved and that i am cared about she said im a great friend and shouldnt feel that way she said im funny and nice and care about others always no matter if it hurts me...she told me I should start journalling so I'm gonna and she said that we should like go on a hike sometime... she just saved me...she is a great friend she cares...

There are so many people who care, and I’m so glad she showed it. It’s good to have people who will tell the truth when your mind won’t stop spiraling.

6 hours ago, strmblsd said:

Funny… I was at my grandma’s house yesterday as well.

However! I am glad she helped you feel better. Lemme know if you need anything.

*side hug*

im stressed depressed and whatever... I need to get my grades up quickly so I might have to be dead on here for a few days that's my stress and my depressed that I feel so bad always and usually getting on the shard helps with that but I wont be able to so I have to not be here so yeah my mental health is going down.

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

im stressed depressed and whatever... I need to get my grades up quickly so I might have to be dead on here for a few days that's my stress and my depressed that I feel so bad always and usually getting on the shard helps with that but I wont be able to so I have to not be here so yeah my mental health is going down.

*supportive hugs*

Dang that sucks *hugs*

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I am sick for the second time in three weeks. I don't know why it happens so often, but it's really frustrating. And I still dragged myself to class only for it to basically be empty time to spend doing assignments. I left early.

23 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I am sick for the second time in three weeks. I don't know why it happens so often, but it's really frustrating. And I still dragged myself to class only for it to basically be empty time to spend doing assignments. I left early.

*hugs*

32 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

*hugs*

On 4/14/2024 at 4:53 PM, The Honorable One said:

People.

Of the Shard.

(Rant incoming)

Reveal hidden contents

Life is great sometimes.

When you bite into a warm chocolate chip cookie and it melts in your mouth. When you do well on a test. When you listen to your favorite song. When you watch a good movie. When you read your favorite book. Life is great sometimes.

But also, life sucks sometimes.

When you get a panic attack out of nowhere, and suddenly you feel everything and can't feel anything at the same time and realize all the problems about your life and you are constantly thinking that you are going to die or some other bad thing will happen unless you brush against that couch with your other leg just so you feel the same on both sides. And nobody even knows that you feel like that because they're busy with other things, and you don't want them to worry.

When they touch you to try to give you a hug you flinch away. They ask what is wrong, and you say "nothing" so they give you a hug. And you're just standing there, trying to ignore the obsessions, trying to enjoy the hug, because there is nothing you want more than to hug your mother. But you can't enjoy it. You feel the non-perfectness and you can't think about anything else. And then your mom says that you need to learn how to hug, and you want to tell her everything, but you can't tell her anything because she doesn't know who her son is and hasn't known him for two and a half years.

Nobody knows who you are. They think you are that person who always does the right thing, the person who never fails anything, the person that is always reliable, the person who will always be "the smart one," the person that will never get in the way.

Nobody knows that you spend hours every day doing research, trying to understand what the scud is wrong with you. Nobody knows that you procrastinate too much and when you should be doing homework, you are instead watching hours of YouTube videos, even though you don't enjoy it at all. Nobody knows that you lie whenever your parents ask about your mental health. Nobody knows that you hurriedly close tabs when anybody approaches you. Nobody knows that you start to panic every time your dad says your name. Nobody knows that you have been in a secret relationship with someone before and that you ended up breaking their heart because you were a coward and couldn't handle it. Nobody knows you are a terrible person, except the person who secretly hates you now. Nobody knows that you're not the perfect child you're supposed to be.

You want to talk to your family about this, any of this, all of this. But it is impossible. You can't. You don't want them to know you are a coward. You don't want them to know you are a terrible person.

You can't show them anything other than perfection.

Even though they love you very much.

On 4/15/2024 at 5:18 PM, Wittles said:

I...can't words. I can't say what's on my mind. I don't know what's on my mind. I need to tell someone, anyone, but I can't tell them because I don't know how to be friends and I can never...just...speak. I'm not fine, I'm not okay, I haven't been for a long time and I wish everyone would stop asking how I'm doing because I don't want to say what I think and have them go away again. I'm so done. I'm just really not fine and it's just not getting better.

On 4/21/2024 at 10:26 PM, Weaver of Lies said:

Why am I so storming good at hurting people? I seem to weave myself into their lives, making it look like they can depend on me, then shattering that illusion.

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Who would be interested if I started like a "group therapy" PM type thing? I know I feel like I could use something like that and the people on here are all so nice and everything... 

Just quote me on this or PM me or get my attention some other way. :) 

2 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Who would be interested if I started like a "group therapy" PM type thing? I know I feel like I could use something like that and the people on here are all so nice and everything... 

I mean like...

That's not a bad idea

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

I agree with Honorable...

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

i'd partipate :P 

3 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

I'd also probably participate 

14 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

*hugs all*

My PMs are always open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

I’m in

19 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

I mean like...

That's not a bad idea

19 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I agree with Honorable...

19 hours ago, Wierdo said:

i'd partipate :P 

18 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I'd also probably participate 

7 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I’m in

Okay!

I'd start it but my PMs are malfunctioning at the moment-

Anyone else wanna start it pls? 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing so well for the last month. I don't know what changed but my head's not right today and everything's weird and fuzzy and my hands are shaking and I can't think straight. I felt like this a lot at the beginning of the school year, but it's been so long I thought I was okay but now I'm not and everything feels weird and I'm feeling kind of panicky for no reason. I don't know why but everything feels wrong. I could use some hugs

7 minutes ago, Wittles said:

I've been doing so well for the last month. I don't know what changed but my head's not right today and everything's weird and fuzzy and my hands are shaking and I can't think straight. I felt like this a lot at the beginning of the school year, but it's been so long I thought I was okay but now I'm not and everything feels weird and I'm feeling kind of panicky for no reason. I don't know why but everything feels wrong. I could use some hugs

*hugggggs*
im sorry wittles that’s the worst :( can i do anything?

2 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

*hugggggs*
im sorry wittles that’s the worst :( can i do anything?

Idk. talking might help but I don't know. I really don't want to be the one always complaining about my things

1 minute ago, Wittles said:

Idk. talking might help but I don't know. I really don't want to be the one always complaining about my things

it’s okay! it’s good to talk about these things, wittleskittles

1 hour ago, Wittles said:

*some hugs*

*some more hugs*