Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Plus, I think you'd be fun to work with. :ph34r: 

You have no idea how wrong you are. 

Plus side is... I am getting to the point where I could hand in my two week notice and take every day as a paid holiday. That'll show them for giving me so many shifts! :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, bleeder said:

I'm really pretty glad that I don't work for a living :ph34r:

Sorry all this is happening, Quivs. 

And Twi, did they really say "y'all"? I thought that stopped when you passed, like, Georgia. 

Not in the official email, but a lot of people here use "y'all." 

2 hours ago, bleeder said:

I'm really pretty glad that I don't work for a living :ph34r:

Sorry all this is happening, Quivs. 

And Twi, did they really say "y'all"? I thought that stopped when you passed, like, Georgia. 

I use it sometimes, and I live in Kansas City.

(Granted, it's lingual bleedover from Texan cousins. I tend to pick up vocal mannerisms from people I hang around with.)

Edited to Add:

Kind of in the mood for Sweet Tomatoes.  Which would be fine, except the owning company filed for bankruptcy weeks and weeks ago and abruptly closed every restaurant and summarily fired everybody.  So, not fine.  Grump.

And I am still sick.  Getting better, but tired of having my sinuses held hostage by breeding gelatinous cubes.

And James's back is giving him problems.  Like to the point where he's actually considering seeing a doctor of his own accord.  That's how I know it's bad.

:(

1 hour ago, Kaymyth said:

I use it sometimes, and I live in Kansas City.

(Granted, it's lingual bleedover from Texan cousins. I tend to pick up vocal mannerisms from people I hang around with.)

Edited to Add:

Kind of in the mood for Sweet Tomatoes.  Which would be fine, except the owning company filed for bankruptcy weeks and weeks ago and abruptly closed every restaurant and summarily fired everybody.  So, not fine.  Grump.

And I am still sick.  Getting better, but tired of having my sinuses held hostage by breeding gelatinous cubes.

And James's back is giving him problems.  Like to the point where he's actually considering seeing a doctor of his own accord.  That's how I know it's bad.

:(

Sweet Tomatoes is gone? :o

I've used/said y'all my entire life. 1st time I heard you all instead of it was in Kentucky for a corvette club meeting/vacation when I was 18 and about came unglued loln so hard at the pretty waitress who said it. She got in the spirit of things and started teasing us with a overly done Southern Y'all. She got a big tip

32 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Do you want our cold?  Cause you can have it.  Please.  Take it.

Har har careful what you say! If it is that cold down here I dread what y'all would be feeling up there but if there was a magic button to flip environment dif then feel free to flip away! I'd be a happy Cajun.

only aslong as you'd be willing to accept the reverse and take our muggy wet heat aka hell summers

Edited by Briar King

17 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Har har careful what you say! If it is that cold down here I dread what y'all would be feeling up there but if there was a magic button to flip environment dif then feel free to flip away! I'd be a happy Cajun.

only aslong as you'd be willing to accept the reverse and take our muggy wet heat aka hell summers

Joke's on you - our summers are only incrementally less muggy.  And everything here is air conditioned.

I'm still trying to fully wake up, at 1:30PM on Sunday, after falling asleep at 4AM Saturday morning (insomnia kept me up until then, but I'd slept normally Thursday night).  30+ hours of sleep (with no more than an hour disruption at most), and I still feel like I could crawl back in bed and go back to sleep.