Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

Ouch.  That hurts.

However, you can still probably put the classes on your application.  They won't count for credit, but they will show that you are willing to work hard, and the fact that you did said classes may count for more than you think.

Also, do you feel you got something out of those classes?  I wouldn't say that they are useless.  They just did not accomplish quite what you had intended.  It's likely that the college will take into account your classes anyway.  

If the problem is having enough credits to get in...  I don't know enough about the college.  But from the sound of it (AP classes and 5 extracurriculars?), assuming you have done the normal requirements, credits should not be too much of a problem.

Edited by Magestar

Re: allergies, I thankfully have no allergies to food or medication (at least not that I know of). I am allergic to some sort of pollen or grass or something outdoorsy, but it stays pretty much under control as long as I take my meds. I also used to get a runny nose and itchy, watery eyes if I cuddled a cat too closely and got the hair on my face or in my nose, but thankfully I seem to have gotten over that. :)

My dad, though, is allergic to a common antibiotic (amoxicillin, I think, however you spell it). One time the doctor prescribed it for him even though the allergy was listed in my dad's medical records, and my dad was soooooo angry when he got to the pharmacy and found out. That was the last time he ever saw that doctor.

I just deleted almost 200 emails that were irrelevant from my email. It takes a lot of time for me to do because I never know how important something is.

I checked it one minute later and there were 142 new emails. No joke. :angry:

EDIT: Apparently my trash is vomiting the deleted emails back into the inbox. Lovely.

Edited by Elsecaller3414

6 minutes ago, Elsecaller3414 said:

I just deleted almost 200 emails that were irrelevant from my email. It takes a lot of time for me to do because I never know how important something is.

I checked it one minute later and there were 142 new emails. No joke. :angry:

It looks like you have a problem with spam.

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Is that the Google job? 

Yup. After seeing their office I want to work there even more then before :P Fun fact: they have a refrigerator, in this refrigerator there are ice-creams. Every employee can eat as much as they like for free. (They have all kinds of food for free, but the ice creams were just more than I expected)

5 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

Yup. After seeing their office I want to work there even more then before :P Fun fact: they have a refrigerator, in this refrigerator there are ice-creams. Every employee can eat as much as they like for free. (They have all kinds of food for free, but the ice creams were just more than I expected)

Nice! Yeah, I hope you get it too. ^_^ 

7 hours ago, Mestiv said:

I hope you get this job, just so you could tell us the amazing tales about working for Google.
working_for_google.png

Edited by Oversleep

5 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

School's starting. And it took about twelve seconds for my room to turn into a mess. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

I feel ya. I swear, everything I touch turns into a mess. Everyone else at school can somehow keep a tidy desk. Within five minutes of getting to class, I have a veritable natural disaster on my hands.

This might have something to do with the fact that I regularly have about three books on me at all times. I'll keep you posted.

53 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

I feel ya. I swear, everything I touch turns into a mess. Everyone else at school can somehow keep a tidy desk. Within five minutes of getting to class, I have a veritable natural disaster on my hands.

This might have something to do with the fact that I regularly have about three books on me at all times. I'll keep you posted.

Same. Especially since starting high school.

And @Assassin in Burgundy, school for me started August 1st... 

Edited by bleeder

10 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

Do you ever read six books in three days and then look up and realize that all the people you spent all that time bonding with aren't real and their world isn't real and the real world is boring and you have to do homework?

Because that is a sad feeling.

I get that all the time! 

Seriously, like I get so hooked in the book that it is hard to do anything else for DAYS.

So I absolutely feel your sadness there. Hugs?

14 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

Do you ever read six books in three days and then look up and realize that all the people you spent all that time bonding with aren't real and their world isn't real and the real world is boring and you have to do homework?

I believe Oscar Wilde said something similar...let's see..."The more we study Art, the less we care for Nature. What Art really reveals is Nature's lack of design, her curious crudities, her extraordinary monotony, her absolutely unfinished cushion... Art is our spirited protest, our gallant attempt to teach Nature her proper place..."

It's in there somewhere!

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

One of the apartments in my building is on fire. No idea if it's spreading or which unit it is. I was taking Bruce out, and when I got back, fire trucks and squad cars were parked out front. So, no idea what all is going on right now. :unsure:

Sure it's a fire and not some cremhole pulled the fire alarm? 

In either case, stay safe!

13 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

Sure it's a fire and not some cremhole pulled the fire alarm? 

In either case, stay safe!

There was smoke, and the firefighters said they smelled burnt food. So it sounds like somebody left the stove on. 

At any rate, they gave the all-clear and we're all back in our apartments. Bruce and I are about to go to bed. No damage. A little rattled, but fine. 

7 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

I relate.