Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

It is a good thing I am not her. :mellow:

Given that she's one of the top Epics capable of instantly causing genocide and is probably quite willing to do so if needed I would definitely say that is a good thing. Also if you were you'd be in a relationship with Nighthound. Which is the kind of thing that nightmares have nightmares about.

I'm going to try to make slogans for the RP cities I've read.

Portland: We don't need the Unicyclist to Keep Portland Weird, but he's there anyway.

Astoria: This is why High Epics are rare. They died here.

Salem: Not much, just gladiator battles alternating with fake war.

Any additions? I know squat about any of the other cities, including how to spell them.

Also, Portland Epics: remember you are destroying Megan's home. That is all.

I'm going to try to make slogans for the RP cities I've read.

Portland: We don't need the Unicyclist to Keep Portland Weird, but he's there anyway.

Astoria: This is why High Epics are rare. They died here.

Salem: Not much, just gladiator battles alternating with fake war.

Any additions? I know squat about any of the other cities, including how to spell them.

Also, Portland Epics: remember you are destroying Megan's home. That is all.

Funtimes would say she's improving it quite a bit. B) 

For The Dalles, maybe, "The law catches everyone. Even Epics." 

The Unicyclist is currently burning down house after house, and will likely do so quite often in the future.

Just saying, fire and Megan have really never gotten along. :ph34r::P

Everyone assumed her emotionally scarring backstory was about a house fire. 

And it was. 

But there were more bagpipes involved. A lot more bagpipes. :ph34r: 

Sounds good Silver. Just post her death and reincarnation or something.

So does that ghoul Bioterror left just look normally ghulified or did he manipulate its apearance in particulary?

nah it looks human in death. The servant just happened to look like Slaughterine which gave him the idea. Being vain, many of her servants at least vaguely resemble her.

I agree, they just seem far too rare. 

Vague Calamity spoilers

In fact, only about three organisations (Knighthawk foundry, and two other companies) seem to now the secret to making them at all.

Also, doesn't Knighthawk say something about him being the only person producing them in North and Central America?  Or if not the only one, the person who produces most of the motivators for the region.  Seems to me that high level motivator tech would be pretty rare and off limits if you've got one guy supplying an entire continent, especially since he seems to devote a lot of time to spying on mobiles and trying to make a better Harmsway for his wife.

I'm probably going to have converter die, and reincarnate somewhat else with Star Theif. What do you guys, and ladies, think?

Sounds good to me!

Calamity spoilers (sort of)

so I noticed that Negater epics are no longer Allowed, therefore I am changing Neutrality's powers to energy redirector.

I.E. you hit him with a bullet/energy then he now has that much energy to dispense.

Edited by Voidus

Calamity spoilers (sort of)

so I noticed that Negater epics are no longer Allowed, therefore I am changing Neutrality's powers to energy redirector.

I.E. you hit him with a bullet/energy then he now has that much energy to dispense.

Did we ever actually ok Neutrality? IIRC he wasn't really a negater he was just personally immune to Epic powers, which is going to make a mess of problems in game.

But I don't think we did rule out negater Epics officially yet.