Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So, Blackwave is up for adoption? Can I maybe adopt this beloved pirate?

I've already semi adopted the character and while I'm not opposed to giving him to someone else I'd prefer, and I'll be quite frank, that being someone with a better track record of sticking to the characters they have introduced.

Modus Operandi:

He mostly follows Kyordu's orders. Wishes to find the black cloaked epic that killed his daughter.

Currently moving to Corvallis, as Kyordu is.

Hmmm...possibly ThunderSpear? He's a high epic who just arrived, usually wanders a lot. Quite possibly killed her. Wears a trench coat.

I've already semi adopted the character and while I'm not opposed to giving him to someone else I'd prefer, and I'll be quite frank, that being someone with a better track record of sticking to the characters they have introduced.

Point taken. I really am inactive. But, I can put up a joint Inhuman/Countdown post tonight.

Well, glad to see Blackwave is in a far more experienced RPer's hands. :)

Are the any Epics that I could adopt?

Do any of the ones in the post by Cogni seem interesting to you (although, it seems like Candyflame is already taken) or should we try to dig out a couple other possibilities?

Both the And Then They Died and And Then They Lived Happily Ever After lists have been revised to account for the newest Nighthound post. :o

Yeah, I expected that much. :unsure: (Was Ray not on the list before? :huh: )

So, I ended up changing my mind about making The Alchemist. I grateful for the suggestions, but unfortunately, this Epic was mostly plagiarized from anime Fullmetal Alchemist, and I want to make something that's my own. On the bright side, I have. Here he is.

Name: Pillowfight

Primary Power: can transform any material that's the size of a semitrailer or smaller into a pillow.

Secondary: Can control any pillow within 200 meter sphere(100 meter radius) centered around him.

MO: he's very non-violent, trying to solve stuff by detaining his opponent through pillow squish, or preferably by persuasion. However, if someone takes something of his he will smother them to death.

Personality: Courtesy of being over to float on a pillow everywhere, he is lazy. He's also whiney. When he wants something though, he will try his hardest to attain it.

Backstory: he turned into an epic when he was 5, and during his rending smothered his brother. This broke him, but his single mom forgave him and accepted him. However, when he was 8 a low epic killed his mother. He entered a fit a rage upon hearing this, and brutally smothers the man with pillows. He then traveled around, searching for a new mother. When he heard about a city ruled by women, he decided that they would take him in. So, he left for Corvallis.

Feel free to ask or voice anything.

Yeah, I expected that much. :unsure: (Was Ray not on the list before? :huh: )

No, oddly enough. I was just as surprised to find out she wasn't, though I think I'll give her another belated entry to make up for the oversight. 

So, I ended up changing my mind about making The Alchemist. I grateful for the suggestions, but unfortunately, this Epic was mostly plagiarized from anime Fullmetal Alchemist, and I want to make something that's my own. On the bright side, I have. Here he is.

Primary Power: can transform any material that's the size of a semitrailer or smaller into a pillow.

Secondary: Can control any pillow within 200 meter sphere(100 meter radius) centered around him.

MO: he's very non-violent, trying to solve stuff by detaining his opponent through pillow squish, or preferably by persuasion. However, if someone takes something of his he will smother them to death.

Personality: Courtesy of being over to float on a pillow everywhere, he is lazy. He's also whiney. When he wants something though, he will try his hardest to attain it.

Backstory: he turned into an epic when he was 5, and during his rending smothered his brother. This broke him, but his single mom forgave him and accepted him. However, when he was 8 a low epic killed his mother. He entered a fit a rage upon hearing this, and brutally smothers the man with pillows. He then traveled around, searching for a new mother. When he heard about a city ruled by women, he decided that they would take him in. So, he left for Corvallis.

What kind of control does he have over his pillows? 

A semitrailer sized pillow is pretty darn massive. :mellow: (Just an observation.) Anyway, what happens to the things if he transforms a car? What if there are people inside? What are the pillows filled with?

Control pillows to what extend?

Edited by Edgedancer

A semitrailer sized pillow is pretty darn massive. :mellow: (Just an observation.) Anyway, what happens to the things if he transforms a car? What if there are people inside? What are the pillows filled with?

Control pillows to what extend?

I know it's pretty big, but he's an Epic, and it's a pillow. Anything he turns into a pillow turns into either a rectangular normal shaped pillow, or a cube. If someone is inside something he turns into a pillow they are simply put inside the pillow, along with the pillow fluff. They are filled with the normal synthetic pillow stuff that's In normal pillows. His extent of control is like telekinesis, he can move them around in a x-y-z plane, and he can put enough force behind them to knock over a large man.

No, oddly enough. I was just as surprised to find out she wasn't, though I think I'll give her another belated entry to make up for the oversight.

At first i actually thought you made an entry for "random people turned into hounds." :mellow:

I know it's pretty big, but he's an Epic, and it's a pillow. Anything he turns into a pillow turns into either a rectangular normal shaped pillow, or a cube. If someone is inside something he turns into a pillow they are simply put inside the pillow, along with the pillow fluff. They are filled with the normal synthetic pillow stuff that's In normal pillows. His extent of control is like telekinesis, he can move them around in a x-y-z plane, and he can put enough force behind them to knock over a large man.

As I said, just an observation. Would a larger pillow toake more effort to be controled?

As I said, just an observation. Would a larger pillow toake more effort to be controled?

No, all pillows are controlled equally. As long as it's in his radius, he can control it. Though bigger pillows move slower due to air resistance. Edited by Vikro

oooh i like that idea. it makes sense!

What if someone powerful and influential like Showstopper turned up dead? that would really shake things up.

Oof. I sort of like Showstopper. Having someone kill some of the inactives' Epics off is a good idea, though, Edge. I think we should do exactly that. Do you think we should wait till, night, though? What was it that we needed to do before then?

Oof. I sort of like Showstopper. Having someone kill some of the inactives' Epics off is a good idea, though, Edge. I think we should do exactly that. Do you think we should wait till, night, though? What was it that we needed to do before then?

I think it's only the Countdown/Heartsleeve/Sentry scene. (I admid to not being an expert on the Salem situation.) Although, nothing is really stopping from having time pass during that scene and just say it has become plenty late.

Do any of the ones in the post by Cogni seem interesting to you (although, it seems like Candyflame is already taken) or should we try to dig out a couple other possibilities?

Well, Chef the ravioli-controller looks kinda awesome, but I couldn't find if he/she was involved in an RP prievously or just an up for grabs.

Is there a detailed profile for Candyflame? The most I could find was a sentence in Epics of Oregon.

Nope, feel free to add all of that in yourself. Although, I do have a weakness for her, in case you care. and a pony. :ph34r:

y19LiS87.png

He sounds really fun. My biggest issue is his age. Do we have rules, canon or our own, regarding Epic age? 9 seems rather low to me, considering I don't recall meeting an Epic that young from any source.

He sounds really fun. My biggest issue is his age. Do we have rules, canon or our own, regarding Epic age? 9 seems rather low to me, considering I don't recall meeting an Epic that young from any source.

I don't think we ever got a canon minimum age for Epics but so far Calamity hasn't shown himself particularry picky with whom he gives powers.

Well, Chef the ravioli-controller looks kinda awesome, but I couldn't find if he/she was involved in an RP prievously or just an up for grabs.

Hahaha! Chef was mine, and I used him for only a few posts. He wasn't involved in any other groups, so feel free to grab him and change the backstory around. By all means.

Oh, something I forgot to mention about Pillowfight. He kind of has a PI, since if he's paying attention he can turn a non-organic material that's trying to hit him into a pillow as soon as it touches him. And the reason he's so young is to help blend in with the cute pillow theme.

Edited by Vikro