Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I was wondering what GOOD is up to, and if it would make more sense for a collab between Comatose, you, and myself? I've got a feeling we'll need to collab with Mestiv as well when that time comes.

If Comatose wants to, fine by me. Otherwise, I think a post with a short mission brifing between Kenshin and Buttercup and then getting on their way, so they can arrive with Argon after that, should be fine.

David's kill count is no where near the levels either of you suggested...No, saying David is OP would be like saying an MLG CoD player is as OP as an actual war veteran. 

Here's his kill count: 

Steelheart (tricked him into killing himself) 

Mitosis (almost killed David, was saved by the people of Newcago who actually struck the final blow)

Sourcefield (killed her with the aid of his team, who had been studying her for a while)

Newton (guessed her weakness at the last second, otherwise he'd have been screwed) 

Regalia (frail cancer patient that he was only able to kill because Obliteration led him right to her) 

Wiper (pretty anticlimactic, all told)

Loophole (killed after a long struggle) 

If there's any I'm missing, let me know, but I think that's it. Point is, he killed less than ten Epics, and he's considered a badchull primarily because of his expertise with guns and his knowledge of Epics across the Fractured States. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

David's kill count is no where near the levels either of you suggested...No, saying David is OP would be like saying an MLG CoD player is as OP as an actual war veteran. 

yes, but he is still OP. and it is well proven that there are some epics that are easy to kill, as long as you get the drop on them and aren't a complete slontze.

so it is fairly plausible to have a epic kill count of 30 minor epics.

but high epics? yes. I say keep em under five

(you forgot mitosis in your list, twi)

Edited by warriormark16

yes, but he is still OP. and it is well proven that there are some epics that are easy to kill, as long as you get the drop on them and aren't a complete slontze.

He's OP after killing less than ten Epics. Meaning that in comparison, a character who killed over 30 by himself would be considered impossibly  badchull; and one who killed over 80 would be a storming cartoon. If David is OP after killing six  Epics, then anything over ten is overkill. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

He's OP after killing less than ten Epics. Meaning that in comparison, a character who killed over 30 by himself would be considered impossibly  badchull; and one who killed over 80 would be a storming cartoon. If David is OP after killing five (maybe six or seven, if my count is off) Epics, then anything over ten is overkill. 

guilty as charged. :ph34r:

but you have to admit, David has very unceremoniously Offed more than one minor epic

Edited by warriormark16

I'm game for a collab. I have to head to work now but have time this evening when I'm off. Should we start a Google doc?

Fine by me. Should I start with Kenshin letting in Buttercup or do you want to take GOOD reacting Kenshin telling her that she's about to leave?

Here's his kill count: 

Steelheart (tricked him into killing himself) 

Sourcefield (killed her with the aid of his team, who had been studying her for a while)

Newton (guessed her weakness at the last second, otherwise he'd have been screwed) 

Regalia (frail cancer patient that he was only able to kill because Obliteration led him right to her) 

Loophole (killed after a long struggle) 

If there's any I'm missing, let me know, but I think that's it. Point is, he killed less than ten Epics, and he's considered a badchull primarily because of his expertise with guns and his knowledge of Epics across the Fractured States. 

There's

Mitosis, although he needed the help of an entire city

Regarding that. I agree with you. Granted shooting someone like Curveball isn't a challenge but what do you gain from that... appart from most likely having to flee the city?

Which ones? 

I cant remember her name right now,

but the interrupter epic in ildithia for one and that other shapeshifting epic in firefight that he captured (totally counts) 

Edited by warriormark16

Can I adopt Ozymandias?

Welcome. That should be fine. Although, I just reallized a question that we should probably ask the people wanting to adopt a character, not just you specifically.

Do you have any idea what you want to do with the character?

I cant remember her name right now,

but the interrupter epic in ildithia for one and that other epic in firefight that he captured (totally counts) 

Wiper. Yes, he killed Wiper, and I'm going to say that it doesn't "totally count" unless the Epic was killed as well as captured.

That brings David's kill count up to….seven. Seven Epics. At no point did he "unceremoniously kill" 30 normal Epics, implying that this sort of action is neither normal nor easy. And like Edge pointed out, what do you gain from killing someone like Curveball? It might inflate your kill count, but that's all it does. 

If we're going to use David as a benchmark for badchullery, then my ten-Epic limit is looking pretty storming generous, not constrictive. 

fair enough. I see your point then and concede this bout.

*bows ceremoniously and proceeds to do this:*

post-34374-Spongebob-finger-guns-gif-bac

(but only once, as repeating it would be weird )

Edited by warriormark16