Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So um, with the bus chase, no one except Taylor Swift actually reacted to Shattershot's deadly bus shards or BusDriver's flying bus. Should I write that most of the cars and the Epics go after Quicksilver and the bus gets away, or wait for someone else to post.

Also, does Reader have anything to do? I'm sure someone would tell him to do something with Quicksilver's attack on HQ (though he is in his church and not in actual HQ).

My only problem with him is that he would be insanely OP. INSANELY. He could start fires by rubbing molecules together in a small area, make something impossibly sharp by vibrating molecules in a large area, freeze water at will or evaporate it, and create force fields. Sure, his abilities only work in a nearby area, but I still think he might be a bit too strong. No PI, range of a meter, and no physical enhancements or training, and he might be balanced.

Technically vibrating molecules is heat, so the blade wouldn't be impossibly sharp so much as it would be just really hot. And unless he had something to stop it from melting it would just melt :P

"Oh no! Not AGAAAAIIIINNNN!" --Backtrack with this power, after melting blade #514

Pretty much Backtrack using any power isn't it? I get the feeling that even if he had Steelhearts powerset he'd get so scared everytime he threw an energy ball that he'd scream something like that :P

Pretty much Backtrack using any power isn't it? I get the feeling that even if he had Steelhearts powerset he'd get so scared everytime he threw an energy ball that he'd scream something like that :P

"Help! I'm flying and I don't want to!"

"Help! I just turned my sandwich to metal and I'm hungry!"

"Help! I just lifted something heavy and it didn't strain my muscles at all!"

"Help! I just shot myself with a staple gun and it didn't hurt at all!"

"Help! I'm flying and I don't want to!"

"Help! I just turned my sandwich to metal and I'm hungry!"

"Help! I just lifted something heavy and it didn't strain my muscles at all!"

"Help! I just shot myself with a staple gun and it didn't hurt at all!"

For some reason, I'm imagining every single one of those as a Google search. And now I'm thinking his autocomplete searches are hilarious. :lol:

Why are d

Why are dogs so scary?
Why are days so scary?
Why are dares so scary?
Why are  disasters always happening to me
Why are disappointments always happening to me
Why are dictators always trying to kill me

So um, with the bus chase, no one except Taylor Swift actually reacted to Shattershot's deadly bus shards or BusDriver's flying bus. Should I write that most of the cars and the Epics go after Quicksilver and the bus gets away, or wait for someone else to post.

Also, does Reader have anything to do? I'm sure someone would tell him to do something with Quicksilver's attack on HQ (though he is in his church and not in actual HQ).

I'm fine with the bus getting away, but as you said, I've already reacted to the post, so maybe you should get a second opinion?

Are we gonna get a Corvallis Drainer post, or should I just go ahead and take from someone else/blast some insulting vanilla establishment.

I will post something today with Drainer reaction to the robbery. Can't decide if it should be Drainer PoV or some messaging with Summer...

EDIT: And done :)

Edited by Mestiv

Guys. What do you call the ship of Chicago Joe and Corpsemaker?Stoned to Death.

…sorrynotsorry  :P

edit: I just now noticed the double entendre I unintentionally made. After all, Chicago Joe is often stoned in two ways.  :ph34r:

Hey Hey!

What do you call the ship of Cornucopia and Rainmaker?

It grew, then disappeared like lightning!

Why is everyone backing away?

Hi everyone, so, thesilverdragon can't get on very often, so Pillowfight won't actually enter Corvallis for a while. Because of this, I wanted to be able to control an Epic other than Pillowfight, so I made another one. Any thoughts or comments appreciated.

Name: Vandal

Primary: Can walk on vertical surfaces and ceilings. Normal gravity doesn’t affect him when he is connected to a surface, or when he is running on a surface(Imagine a basic lashing, though his power isn't dependant on gravity manipulation.) Can work while sleeping.

Secondary: Increased physical attributes(strength, speed, reflexes, and endurance). Provides a small boost, letting him react faster, and to jump from one building to another across streets. With a lot of effort he can flip a car onto it’s side.

Secondary: He can pass through any type of glass as though it weren't there. Though if there is a metal mech in the glass he can't pass through the metal part.

Secondary: He can turn any spot he touches a smokey black. The color can't be removed unless he touches it again. Uses this mainly to leave behind his symbol, a black hand in a circle.

He rarely is on the same surface as most people, preferring to walk on the walls and sit on the ceiling, unless he's trying to be stealthy. He has a fun personality, seeing most everything as a game, with the exception of someone he cares about life being in danger, or himself getting very injured. He loves following people while trying to stay unnoticed. He makes sure to leave his symbol behind when he goes anywhere. Also enjoys giving people mustaches.

MO: Annoying people

I will post something today with Drainer reaction to the robbery. Can't decide if it should be Drainer PoV or some messaging with Summer...

EDIT: And done :)

Sweet! Thunderspear won't steal from Drainer again, but maybe they should bump into each other? And Drainer sees the necklace?

Hi everyone, so, thesilverdragon can't get on very often, so Pillowfight won't actually enter Corvallis for a while. Because of this, I wanted to be able to control an Epic other than Pillowfight, so I made another one. Any thoughts or comments appreciated.

Primary: Can walk on vertical surfaces and ceilings. Normal gravity doesn’t affect him when he is connected to a surface, or when he is running on a surface(Imagine a basic lashing, though his power isn't dependant on gravity manipulation.) Can work while sleeping.

Secondary: Increased physical attributes(strength, speed, reflexes, and endurance). Provides a small boost, letting him react faster, and to jump from one building to another across streets. With a lot of effort he can flip a car onto it’s side.

Secondary: He can pass through any type of glass as though it weren't there. Though if there is a metal mech in the glass he can't pass through the metal part.

Secondary: He can turn any spot he touches a smokey black. The color can't be removed unless he touches it again. Uses this mainly to leave behind his symbol, a black hand in a circle.

He rarely is on the same surface as most people, preferring to walk on the walls and sit on the ceiling, unless he's trying to be stealthy. He has a fun personality, seeing most everything as a game, with the exception of someone he cares about life being in danger, or himself getting very injured. He loves following people while trying to stay unnoticed. He makes sure to leave his symbol behind when he goes anywhere. Also enjoys giving people mustaches.

So it's mostly your buisness but to be entirely honest this makes me wonder, if thesilverdragon can't be on enough to actually let you use your character enough to satisfy you then why are you tying your character to him before he even joined the story instead of trying to work around that?

I mean there is the risk of overpopulation, if we just let people throw out multiple characters instantly for reasons like that.

As for this guy, hat happens if he's standing on the side of a building and then wants to jump to the next one? Would he fall down to the normal ground?

I share Edge's concerns about Pillowfight, but if you think it's worth waiting for Silver, then I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't become a pattern, since we already have a number of epics  sitting doing nothing.  

Vandal looks like fun!  For his vandalism power, it works on any substance including living things (going off the mustache comment).  When used on people is it basically a tattoo?  How does that power interact with liquids and gas, or does it only work on solids?  

Those are mostly just me being curious; otherwise I think his powerset seems reasonable.  

Lovely. :ph34r: Where is he in the story so far? 

Thanks! ^_^

Last I heard, partway through the first page. He has a ways to go.

Also, I'm caught up now. How should I reintroduce Candyflame? Has she just been caramelizing leaves this whole time? Also, what are the extents of her powers?

So, Kobold. Edge and I were thinking, and you know what the world needs? 

Backtrack's Encyclopedia of the Terrifying. 

Entries could be ranked from least to most terrifying, and could answer such burning questions as….

• Why are house-elves more terrifying than Voldemort? 
  • Is asking MV on a date really worse than running into Impact? 
  • What happened that made Backtrack rank the blue-footed booby as slightly less terrifying than Lightwards? 

These are things the world needs to know. :ph34r: 

Last I heard, partway through the first page. He has a ways to go.

Also, I'm caught up now. How should I reintroduce Candyflame? Has she just been caramelizing leaves this whole time? Also, what are the extents of her powers?

Lucky him, so much fun in his future. :ph34r:

The not helpful answer is that you can pretty much decide those matters like you want. To actually give you a bit of a guideline in case you want one.

Yeah, she hasn't been doing anything important.

The extend of her powers has never been fully set, so again lots of wiggle room for you, but they were intended to be on the lower end of the spectrum.

As for re-establishing her, do you have an idea for that or would some brain storming be appreciated?

Lucky him, so much fun in his future. :ph34r:

The not helpful answer is that you can pretty much decide those matters like you want. To actually give you a bit of a guideline in case you want one.

Yeah, she hasn't been doing anything important.

The extend of her powers has never been fully set, so again lots of wiggle room for you, but they were intended to be on the lower end of the spectrum.

As for re-establishing her, do you have an idea for that or would some brain storming be appreciated?

Well, from what we've seen of her so far, she is very apathetic to the outside world, so I think she really could have been just caramelizing leaves right up until the museum fell, which is recent enough for me to start there.

@Vikro: yeah, it might be better to bring in pillowfight without silver if he cant post much. Maybe a different woman could be his new mum?

Or at least have him search for another candidate before running into her.

Well, from what we've seen of her so far, she is very apathetic to the outside world, so I think she really could have been just caramelizing leaves right up until the museum fell, which is recent enough for me to start there.

Alright, sounds like a good point to start from to me as well.