Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So, about thesilverdragon. He wants to post, but his tablet won't let him access Google docs, which is where we're doing this. He might be able to email me his responses, so I'll see if we can work something out.

And answering questions about Vandal. When he jumps off of a building, normal gravity does come back and drag him down, so he lands on a lower part of the next building. He mostly jumps at an angle to help compensate. And his marking power does only work on solids, and they work on organic and nonorganic.

Sweet! Thunderspear won't steal from Drainer again, but maybe they should bump into each other? And Drainer sees the necklace?

We'll see, I have plans for Drainer that may or may not let him meet Thunderspear in the future  :ph34r:

Well, from what we've seen of her so far, she is very apathetic to the outside world, so I think she really could have been just caramelizing leaves right up until the museum fell, which is recent enough for me to start there.

Lo, and the setting began for What happened at the Cafeteria of the Museum

Hey guys! I might be going to Portland this summer. what should I watch out for?

Dinosaurs. Nighthound. Transformers. Sausage McMuffins. Nighthound. Bowler hats. Nighthound. Men in Darth Vader helmets riding unicycles. Magicians. Statues. Nighthound. Diamonds. Nighthound.

...oh wait, did you mean real-life landmarks? :P

So, guys, I have a major change I want to make for Sentry, and I figure I ought to get permission from you guy's. Or, not so much a change, as an addition? Namely, I wanted to give her a sidekick. I tend towards being really wordy, talking and excitable, which... doesn't exactly mesh with the image I want Sentry to have.

So, I was thinking of adding an aide; someone who smiles a lot, is super excited and enthusiasti, and kind of a dork. And also, is Lyra Heartstrings.

Now, you all may say that adding a straight-up pony to the setting doesn't make sense. Allow me to explain my reasoning:

I am playing Sentry's power almost like a CCTV camera. I have been inactive lately because I have a job at a security company, where my job duties involve monitoring CCTV camera's.

Clearly Salem has some reality warping going on, and life is imitating art. Therefore, I wish to exploit this situation to get myself Best Pony.

(Seriously, it might have been the insomnia, but I suddenly realized this morning my job? Is Sentry's job. I was stunned.)

Oh, just a necromancer emperor. You know, the usual

Dinosaurs. Nighthound. Transformers. Sausage McMuffins. Nighthound. Bowler hats. Nighthound. Men in Darth Vader helmets riding unicycles. Magicians. Statues. Nighthound. Diamonds. Nighthound.

its answers like these that make me like this place! :D

So, guys, I have a major change I want to make for Sentry, and I figure I ought to get permission from you guy's. Or, not so much a change, as an addition? Namely, I wanted to give her a sidekick. I tend towards being really wordy, talking and excitable, which... doesn't exactly mesh with the image I want Sentry to have.

So, I was thinking of adding an aide; someone who smiles a lot, is super excited and enthusiasti, and kind of a dork. And also, is Lyra Heartstrings.

Now, you all may say that adding a straight-up pony to the setting doesn't make sense. Allow me to explain my reasoning:

I am playing Sentry's power almost like a CCTV camera. I have been inactive lately because I have a job at a security company, where my job duties involve monitoring CCTV camera's.

Clearly Salem has some reality warping going on, and life is imitating art. Therefore, I wish to exploit this situation to get myself Best Pony.

(Seriously, it might have been the insomnia, but I suddenly realized this morning my job? Is Sentry's job. I was stunned.)

*salutes Quiver*

If Voidus is cool with it, then do it :)

Portland...=...weird?! I WANT IN!!!!!

EDIT: I actually can, I have a vanilla character name Nijo.

So you want to add a vanilla to Portland?

Don't forget the battle axes, mechs and coffee shops.

So what you're saying is that you've been projecting on the character all along? :ph34r:

Anyway, are we talking about en Epic shape-shifting into a pony or something like that, cause why not, or an actual pony that just exsists.

we need a vanilla character who is so insanely lucky, that it baffles all the scientific minds of the cosmos. his name will be Jeffery and he will own a hotdog stand with hotdogs so good, you will freak. :D

Edited by WarriorExMachina

I have absolutely no problem with this. And The Dalles has an anthropomorphic panda bear who sees himself as the prophet of the Radiant Panda, so it'd hardly be the most ridiculous thing to exist in the RP. :P

So you want to add a vanilla to Portland?

If there is a good way for him to join in. He's part of that group of vanillas that we were working on a bit ago that weren't all action heroes, so he spends most of his time trying to avoid stronger epics. He does have an honorable streak though, and will stop people from taking advantage of chaos where he can.

I. What.

Guys. Guys. I was kidding. I just tried to sound serious so the absurdity would be funnier.

That was just me laughing over the fact I am (apparently) imiyating the dubious example and lifestyle choices of an Orwellian blonde woman.

I. What.

Guys. Guys. I was kidding. I just tried to sound serious so the absurdity would be funnier.

That was just me laughing over the fact I am (apparently) imiyating the dubious example and lifestyle choices of an Orwellian blonde woman.

Do you want me to give you a running count of all the jokes we've made that became canon? :P

I. What.

So... there won't be a pony Epic? :huh:

I do. :ph34r:  I know of Quota and Big Al, at the very least…  :P

edit: Also, I've got another crackship name.

Ahem.

What do you call the Euphoria/Cricket ship?

Jumping for Joy. :ph34r:  

It might surprise you to know that Backtrack started off as a joke too. Specifically, the joke was the idea of creating an entire Epic whose powers and personality all revolved around solving the plot problem we had of needing someone to link Portland with The Dalles. :P