The Official Thread of Relationships

Ok about pictures; I don't want anything open to the whole Interwebz to see. I'm going to start a message thread with a couple pics if I can work out how to do that; message me or comment if you want in. And obviously, I'm trusting you not to share these around. 

1 hour ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

Ok about pictures; I don't want anything open to the whole Interwebz to see. I'm going to start a message thread with a couple pics if I can work out how to do that; message me or comment if you want in. And obviously, I'm trusting you not to share these around. 

I'd love to see some pictures :)

1 hour ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures.

2 hours ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

I'd like to see pics!

Especially since a flight to Jerusalem sounds like money I don't have . . . 

14 hours ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

I want in

Me too please @Delightfully Smoak !

I just had a kind of poetic kind of flirt off with a old friend of a friend that started off as a comment on astrology that escalated into....I don't know exactly what :blink::wacko::ph34r:

Only Con; she's in new York, I'm currently Melbourne and I haven't seen her in years...I don't know what to think:ph34r:

4 hours ago, ParadoxicalZen said:

Me too please @Delightfully Smoak !

I just had a kind of poetic kind of flirt off with a old friend of a friend that started off as a comment on astrology that escalated into....I don't know exactly what :blink::wacko::ph34r:

Only Con; she's in new York, I'm currently Melbourne and I haven't seen her in years...I don't know what to think:ph34r:

Just enjoy this feeling. It's magical when you create a connection like that for a brief moment, only to go your own ways again. 

On 6/4/2017 at 5:41 AM, Delightfully Smoak said:

Picture thread is up and running! Lemme know if you want in. :)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please, allow me to enter into this thread of beautiful images frozen forever in space and time and left here to be viewed by those given permission by the guardian of those infinitely long lived images of frozen life.^_^:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Just enjoy this feeling. It's magical when you create a connection like that for a brief moment, only to go your own ways again. 

This has further escalated into a Facebook messenger that has taken.. an interesting turn...again, still don't know what to think 

1 hour ago, ParadoxicalZen said:

This has further escalated into a Facebook messenger that has taken.. an interesting turn...again, still don't know what to think 

Well, like Mestiv said, just keep going with it. If you find yourself liking the girl (as more than just a friend), then just ask her how she feels. 

Anyway, what do you mean by "an interesting turn?" Just an interesting topic came up, or what? I feel you don't mind me asking, of course.

1 minute ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

Wow. Trepidatiously is a fantastic word. You'll be in in 3 secs.

Thank you. My spellcheck thinks I've gone mad. I call that a win. :D

And thank yoooou!

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well, like Mestiv said, just keep going with it. If you find yourself liking the girl (as more than just a friend), then just ask her how she feels. 

Anyway, what do you mean by "an interesting turn?" Just an interesting topic came up, or what? I feel you don't mind me asking, of course.

Let's just say after an Addams family values reference, the subject went to a place that would be unseemly for this forum..if you catch my drift. So I'm still left reeling by how quickly the conversation escalated :ph34r: (not that I mindit, quite the contrary, I just wasn't expecting it.) 

I think, to sum it up nicely, from our previous exchange, she quoted Washington Irving with a Legend of Sleepy Hollow passage:

"All these, however, were mere terrors of the night, phantoms of the mind that walk in darkness; and though he had seen many spectres in his time, and been more than once beset by Satan in divers shapes, in his lonely perambulations, yet daylight put an end to all these evils; and he would have passed a pleasant life of it, in despite of the Devil and all his works, if his path had not been crossed by a being that causes more perplexity to mortal man than ghosts, goblins, and the whole race of witches put together, and that was—a woman."

I for one, have been done a heckin bamboozle fren, and I really want to know more

Edited by ParadoxicalZen