Last Night's Party

jemron

Were you at the party?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Were you at the party?

• Yes, it rocked!
    • Yes, it was okay.
    • Yes, it was lame.
    • No, it was lame because I wasn't there.
    • No, I wish I was there!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I had a blast at the release party last night.  I'm the redheaded guy who was wearing the stormblessed.com t-shirt.

I took some pictures and videos of BWS, and I hope to post them on Stormblessed soon, but I also wanted to give you the heads up that you're all willing to use any the images that I post however you want.  I had tons of fun!  Thanks for putting together a great party!

Lol!  You look pretty jazzed!  :)

Ooooh!  I see that you have the Bookmark of Awesomeness... sleep with one eye open, dude!  If they aren't at the St. Louis signing tomorrow, some of us foreigners (non-Utah residents) might start to hunt you guys down to get one  :D

Yeah, I tend to put on my crazy eyes when I get pictures taken.  ::D

About the bookmarks, I totally agree.  Those bookmarks are AWESOME!  I got mine personalized and signed by the artist too!  ;D

I hope you get one in St. Louis.  I don't want to be hunted down.

I wish I was there, but classes started Monday (which, if you've been wondering why I've been so absent from the forums, that's why!). Particle physics + co-teaching a class = not really a good idea to drive to Utah again ;)

It looked awesome, though. Hopefully I'll be down for the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I finally wrote up my report of the Midnight Release party.  Check it:

http://www.stormblessed.com/2010/09/22/jemrons-report-from-the-way-of-kings-midnight-release-party/

Good times!!

@Andrew, thanks for reminding me about that "assuage" thing.  Hilarious.  I already forgot the correct pronunciation according to Brandon.  I will have to ask him again at the next signing  :)

• Chaos locked this topic