Just saying though, it's super unfair that our only epics were GAs. It's as if the GMs WANTED the Pearl District Neighborhood Watch to win... #conspiracytheorist

Maybe you shouldn't have revealed Danosaur then? There's no rule that says you can't work with an eliminator to further your own cause. Meta even suggested to me that if we "found" a GA in our midst(a Blood Tyrant GA) than we might want to work with them to kill Pearl District players and stuff. I kinda wish I'd taken him up on his offer. It would have been fun.  :P

Maybe you shouldn't have revealed Danosaur then? There's no rule that says you can't work with an eliminator to further your own cause. Meta even suggested to me that if we "found" a GA in our midst(a Blood Tyrant GA) than we might want to work with them to kill Pearl District players and stuff. I kinda wish I'd taken him up on his offer. It would have been fun. :P

Eh, makes sense for a despicable Blood Tyrant, maybe. But as the Commander of the Evanescents I have some semblance of integrity.

Edited by Amanuensis

I'm mostly wondering if we can really trust that scan on Shallan. After all why would it be revealed when it could give the Neighborhood watch what they need to win? Wouldn't Elb have waited until we were ready to kill all the rest of the players do ensure the group win?

I'm mostly wondering if we can really trust that scan on Shallan. After all why would it be revealed when it could give the Neighborhood watch what they need to win? Wouldn't Elb have waited until we were ready to kill all the rest of the players do ensure the group win?

Based on her reaction to my fake plan of betrayal, I highly doubt Elby would pull something like that. Besides, she said it perfectly. There's no reason not to pursue a group win. Why not minimise the losses? Seems pointless, especially when it really isn't that hard to achieve the alternative

I'll agree that I shouldn't be executed. :P

I suggest you use your kill on Stink tonight, if you don't mind me asking. The boys acting a bit too blood thirsty for my tastes

Also, I will gamble on Draigar and vote for him to prove I'm not an Epic, if necessary