Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

If it was my and Voidus' compartment, then I just want to clarify that my character's a third year, Voidus is a first.

EDIT: Additionally, how many people can fit in a compartment?

At least 4, potentially up to 6 I think.

My character needs to meet someone who isn't an NPC, but are the cars divided by years? I wasn't sure.

Nope, at least they weren't in any of the books.

Six if you pull a Malfoy :ph34r:

Get it?

Uhhh... no, sorry. Do you mind explaining?

Alright, so before I post, who's asking to sit down in my compartment?

Angus McWallace (my character). Silverblade also wondered if his character Michael and Paloma could sit down a while ago, so if they want to sit down there I can search for my 'friends', a convenient exit device I threw in in the last post. (If we're OK with 5 or even 6 people in a cabin, that's OK too, but I think that might be a bit busy.)

Also, I fixed up the post from before so he knows your character is a third year now.

Also, I've added a temporary section to the Google Doc about who's in which compartment, so I can keep track.

Edited by The Young Bard

If you hide a Vanishing Cupboard on the train, right?

Of course, I'd just use it to smuggle pugs into Hogwarts. Girl's gotta have priorities! :P

Sure... That.

No, if you sit on Pansy Parkinson's lap.

Edited by Master Elodin

If you hide a Vanishing Cupboard on the train, right?

Of course, I'd just use it to smuggle pugs into Hogwarts. Girl's gotta have priorities! :P

"No, of course this isn't a pug. It's a cat that just happens to look exactly like one."

*"Cat" yips*

"Uhhhh... and sounds like one. And probably smells like one, too."

EDIT: Do we want to set dates for when certain events are happening? We've been talking about the train leaving the station for ages now. Maybe just say that the train leaves Sunday, and it arrives at Hogwarts the Sunday after that. (Suggestions welcome.)

Edited by The Young Bard

"No, of course this isn't a pug. It's a cat that just happens to look exactly like one."

*"Cat" yelps*

"Uhhhh... and sounds like one. And probably smells like one, too."

Wait, no! It's an Animagus cat that can turn into a pug. It's just forgotten how to turn back right now.  :mellow:

IMO the train should leave already, and anyone who wants to join will simply start writing their character already on the moving train.

:ph34r: 

I'll retcon that part if others want to though.

Also, hope you don't mind that post, let me know if Victors reaction was unrealistic.

:ph34r: 

I'll retcon that part if others want to though.

Also, hope you don't mind that post, let me know if Victors reaction was unrealistic.

It was fine, I think he was just surprised with how formal Serena's answer was  :)

Edited by Mestiv

I haven't had time at all, let alone time to look into this. Sorry...but are you still accepting players? Any roles that need filled?

Unrelated: does anyone know if there are any maps of Hogwarts? I need school blueprints for something else, and figured it was worth asking.

We're still accepting players. :) I don't know any roles that need filling. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are both underrepresented. There aren't any 7th years. Having s teacher PoV might be nice. Pick one or more of those if you want, but just doing anything that makes an original character is fine.

I haven't had time at all, let alone time to look into this. Sorry...but are you still accepting players? Any roles that need filled?

Unrelated: does anyone know if there are any maps of Hogwarts? I need school blueprints for something else, and figured it was worth asking.

There are parts of the Marauders map around the internet, I don't know if there's a complete version.

As mentioned Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs are needed, and a few more prefects wouldn't hurt either.

There are parts of the Marauders map around the internet, I don't know if there's a complete version.

As mentioned Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs are needed, and a few more prefects wouldn't hurt either.

I can create a Hufflepuff character!

Thakyou Mistrunner Honor Spren.

I too, will soon have a new Huffly-puffly character up.

Don't know where you got that idea from. I'm most definitely Honor Spren, yup yup yup.

Here's Hufflepuffly Heather!

Name: Heather Ackerman

Blood status: Halfblood

Appearance: 5'8'', fair skin and hair, blue eyes, glasses (yes, they are bright purple, why do you ask?). Smallish scar on the side of her face from a childhood accident involving a sibling, an x-acto knife, and a few really bad ideas.

Other: Loves football (the European kind); plays with a community team over summer holidays. Addicted to several muggle television programs such as Doctor Who.

Don't know where you got that idea from. I'm most definitely Honor Spren, yup yup yup.

Appearance: 5'8'', fair skin and hair, blue eyes, glasses (yes, they are bright purple, why do you ask?). Smallish scar on the side of her face from a childhood accident involving a sibling, an x-acto knife, and a few really bad ideas.

Other: Loves football (the European kind); plays with a community team over summer holidays. Addicted to several muggle television programs such as Doctor Who.

Wait.. Oh. I have been April Foolsd.

11u3ij.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

...Anyway! I'll try and bat some ideas around and get back to you? I'm considering that Rob(in) idea I mentioned a little bit ago, but I'm pretty flexible with regards any potential character so...

Yeah. I'll think about it, and get back to you?