Mayelek, 32 seconds before death.

"Not sent actions. Bad internet. Nyali, use wisely. 

No solid suspicions. Stink, Wilson prob evil. NOT DEFINITE.
Only Wilson knew shardplate had one hit. (Or GB had no choice)
Declare duel if needed
:)"

Sure, and there's about 9 I think. But the eliminators should have action manipulation so I know some people who would rather not advertise that they would be a great target for redirections... And it also tells the eliminators who doesn't have protection.

Though... We know what items eliminators likely have so perhaps we could use that to work out whos evil but... I would definitely expect lies and secrecy.

Why'd I shoot mark? Cause he never responded to any of my other questions.

Now, can we all discuss what items we all have?

I'm not sure I like vigilantism, this late in the game when the ratio of noble to gb is so low.

Also, it's interesting how there was no GB kill. I can think of a reason for that: there's only one gb left and they used all their actions for something else. I don't know how accurate this reason would be, but there's my thoughts.

Also, it's interesting how there was no GB kill. I can think of a reason for that: there's only one gb left and they used all their actions for something else. I don't know how accurate this reason would be, but there's my thoughts.

There was a GB kill.  They attacked Mark.

If I remember right, Mark got his Plate from DC when both he and Wilson Bladed him but before that DC's Plate was cracked after he was lynched so Mark's Plate still had one block left.  Attacking him with just one kill is pointless.

Stink, was your attack redirected to Mark?

There was a GB kill. They attacked Mark.

If I remember right, Mark got his Plate from DC when both he and Wilson Bladed him but before that DC's Plate was cracked after he was lynched so Mark's Plate still had one block left. Attacking him with just one kill is pointless.

Stink, was your attack redirected to Mark?

I... need to read better.

Stink

Edit: since we only see one name, I assume Stink attacked him twice, once as a Ghostblood and once with the Grandbow. I guess the time I successfully protected Stink was a WGG after all...

What I don't understand is why Mark didn't put on that order to give me his Plate and his Blade that he said he put in... Giving items happens before kills.

Edited by Nyali

I don't think so. I think we only get whoever killed him, not whoever attacked him.

That being said, the Action order seems to imply that Grandbow attacks are before Ghostblood attacks. So wouldn't it be the Ghostbloods that kill Mark? Or is that order of attacks randomized, or first come first serve?

Eh, I can't blame you for your vote on me.

I'd vote for townies too if I was evil.

You do realize that you vig killed one of the three most obviously Townie people that were left, right? I can't see any reason why you'd do that unless you were Ghostblood. Or not paying attention? I totally get why people would go for Burnt, my trust of her was personal and there was no proof. Mark had a lot more going for him there.

Oh, and Burnt didn't do the GB kill. I decided to check up on her, just in case, figuring if she was Ghostblood, she was likely to do the kill since she knew at least some of the people who have EBs trusted her. That doesn't objectively clear her or anything, but I figure it's still useful to know.

Edit: since we only see one name, I assume Stink attacked him twice, once as a Ghostblood and once with the Grandbow. I guess the time I successfully protected Stink was a WGG after all...

It seems when Maill originally posted the results, only the Grandbow hit was included, which implies Stink landed the killing blow. Which may be why he was the only one revealed. Maill, with multiple attacks hitting the same Full Shardbearer, are they all revealed or just one? If just one, how is it determined (given attacks are simultaneous in the order of actions)?

Edit: This is what happens when I leave tabs open

Edited by twelfthrootoftwo

Thinking about it more, Mark's plate had one normal hit of protection left, didn't it? So, Maill could have randomized who broke the plate and who dealt the killing blow. If true, that suggests that Stink isn't the Ghostblood killer. I'm willing to believe that he just hasn't been paying much attention and killed Mark on a whim, despite us knowing he had a Shardblade (edit: and DC's plate too from what I've shared, which we also knew had a hit left from what's been shared publicly). At least Stink or Mark's heir has that blade now, not the Ghostbloods...

Looking at things not through the lens of irritation and frustration, I think it's most likely that the Ghostbloods include at least one of: Alvron or Sheep. If Mark had handed off his blade in our game of hot potato intended to keep the Ghostbloods guessing about which of us had it like he meant to do (but I guess he forgot to submit actions, or he was lying to me), I would have killed Sheep last night. The lack of Shardblade kills suggests that Zas could be a Noble, and that supports Wilson being Noble and just not trusting the rest of us.

So, I guess, Stink and Sheep.

And, sorry for overreacting to irritation and frustration.

It's not an excuse, but I'm going through puberty (again - second time's the charm?) and such overreaction is a thing that is apparently normal.

I'll do my best to rein it in from here on out.

Edited by Nyali

Well, I asked why he's good and he said that he was helping people and had a Shardblade.

I didn't think either of those were particularly good.

Also I don't remember every items whereabouts :P

I feel like Nyali has been too trusted this game. Nobody has said anything against them. Plus, they seem to be very bouncy with their votes. That has been a proven eliminator trait, so why haven't we started to suspect them?

People have tried- but Nyali has been actively involved in saving too many villagers to seem a likely candidate.

Edit-

Stink, did you get an item from Marks death? Or did they both go to his Heir?