I Ship It [BoM spoilers]

Mistform

If it was only something like that i don´t believe the other southeners would have been so shocked by it. I admit it doesn´t have to be a proposal (even though i still think so) but it must be something really special, maybe he invited her into his clan or something

I was actually hoping Wayne grew up a bit, and started going after Marasi.  But wayne ending up with Melaan, kinda makes sense.  In a wayne sort of way.

I can see Marasi and Alik ending up together.  They spent enough time together, to get some feelings forming.  But part of me hopes that Marasi finds someone, who doesn't wear a mask most of their life.

Hahha, MeLaan and Wayne were hilarious, but they're cute together. I was just glad that we got Wax and Steris. Trust Brandon Sanderson to solve a love triangle WITHOUT killing one of them off. I was like 'Thank you, thank you, thank you!' No lazy writing here!

I dunno, if it really was a proposal then surely he would realize Marasi wouldn't understand that? A very intimate gesture, sure, but probably not a proposal.

I agree, intimate and emotional, as he has also taken his mask off in respect to his dead comrades, and when dealing with is fellow captive crew members. It seems to me that revealing one's face isn't as much forbidden as simply very reserved. It seems a great sign of trust and respect since revealing your face lets the outside world see what you are really feeling.

Lessie is "technically" dead? She's as dead as a... as a person can be! 

Like, I'm pretty sure she's officially, unofficially, straight, sideways, top-down, shake-it-every-which-way dead. Literally.

Edited by Varangian

Lessie is "technically" dead? She's as dead as a... as a person can be!

Like, I'm pretty sure she's officially, unofficially, straight, sideways, top-down, shake-it-every-which-way dead. Literally.

Well, so is Kelsier. The difference being that Lessie is both dead and gone.

No, Kelsier (secret history spoilers) isn't that dead. To be 100%, no coming back dead, you have to go to the spiritual realm. Kelsier didn't; he only went to the cognitive realm. Sazed implies Lessie went to the spiritual realm after her death.

Not the spiritual realm.  The spiritual realm, best we can tell, is the timeless place where the Shard's powers live.  The Shards have easy access to the spiritual realm.  The true afterlife is called the Beyond, and the Shards don't know any more about it than we do.  Lessie went Beyond.

• Chaos locked this topic