Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Have they ever even eaten gizzards? :huh:

She has not always been a vegetarian.  It's been kind of hilarious.

"Oh, I like gizzards!"

"EW!  Go away!"

"But they're so yummy!"

"You're a vegetarian!"

"I know, but!"

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

"But if I needed a rationale for becoming a vegetarian, gizzards would be it!"

Now that I think about it, I am actually kind of surprised that wasn't the actual response.

This song I'm listening to has all of these faint thump kind of noises in the background, and for some reason one of them sounds like a heavily muffled version of my name, so every time I listen to this song I think that someone's calling me and I can't hear it because of my earbuds. So I end up ripping out my earbuds and spinning around in circles looking for whoever called me, only to realize it's the fifth time I've done it. 

And then I feel silly and go back to listening. :P

So at 3am I finished bands of morning. And I can't storming sleep lol!

So I drew.

Minor BoM spoilers. Cos u wouldn't understand the references unless uve read them

Spoiler

IMG_20161210_040456.jpgim sleepy. So Im not sure if this is kelsier or a skyline

IMG_20161210_040510.jpgit gets better. Its those mask nobs and kelsiers like "just survive ye?"

IMG_20161210_040504.jpg

IMG_20161210_040516.jpgi drew a random hipster inquisitor 

IMG_20161210_040531.jpg

#pitsofhathsim bois

IMG_20161210_040542.jpgim not a lock

IMG_20161210_040554.jpgyeah got sleepy

IMG_20161210_040603.jpgtried to  be profound lol. I'm surprised the watercolour turned out that well. Although I did wet it too much lol

Its 4:12 right now. Good night all!

On 09/12/2016 at 3:07 AM, The Honor Spren said:

So here I was, feeling all accomplished that I had eaten some chicken. I believed ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* anything was possible *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ and naturally, I decided to get a bowl of cereal for dessert. I thought, "oh, I'll just let it soak in the milk for a little bit. It'll be fine." But it turns out that honey bunches of oats has little crunchy bits that are even crunchier than I realized. After causing myself pain and coming to the conclusion that my attempts were futile, I cried a bit, gave the bowl to my mom, and went upstairs to take my pain medication. 

Oh, and congratulations, Kaymyth.

Ouchies. Take it slow. Yay for chicken!

Okay, so, my major panic attack over, here's what happened:

For some reason followers disappeared. I have no idea. I could revert the database back a day, but I'd rather not do that, so this will do.

In the process of me trying to discover what happened I made things immeasurably worse and crashed a database table and the auto repair did not work. The search index, thankfully, is now being rebuilt and there are no more errors in the database.

So now I am going to not touch any more things and your followers are gone. I blame ghosts. 

@Chaos - Is this why my "Content I Started" link is now gone all screwball as well?

(You know, the one that replaces the old "activity in threads wot we posted in" that we can't get to on our own, but you found a way to link us to and that I saved as a shortcut onto my browser because I am a weirdo who needs to make buttons for everything?)