Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I'm sorry I'm an incompetent system admin and don't really know what's going on much of the time.

Pish.  You do a metric crapton of work to keep this place going, and we appreciate you.

My one response is this  

*In Pete Seeger voice*

Where have all the followers gone, long time passing?

Where have all the followers gone, long time ago?

Where have all the followers gone?

Glitches have taken them, every one. 

When will they ever return?

When will they ever return?

Just now, Cognizantastic said:

So, I wrote a language poem about my ideas regarding criticism as a catalyst for edification. It's my first time trying something like this, so it might be a bit rough, but you guys seemed to like the last poems so here's goes. :) 

Hide contents

IMG_7068.PNG

It's excellent!

I think I just annoyed one of my aunts by daring to curse on Facebook.  Seriously, woman, I am 39 years old; do stop pretending like I am still a wide-eyed innocent.  It's not funny anymore.  The cursing wasn't even that bad*.  There are too many spheres of my life where I have to filter myself; I am NOT going to be shamed into making Facebook one of them.

*like would have barely made the Shard filters twitch

14 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

I think I just annoyed one of my aunts by daring to curse on Facebook.  Seriously, woman, I am 39 years old; do stop pretending like I am still a wide-eyed innocent.  It's not funny anymore.  The cursing wasn't even that bad*.  There are too many spheres of my life where I have to filter myself; I am NOT going to be shamed into making Facebook one of them.

Fun fact: You're the same age as my parents! More proof of why you're a forum mom, I guess.

2 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Fun fact: You're the same age as my parents! More proof of why you're a forum mom, I guess.

Heh.  I just looked at your profile and nearly choked when I realized that you were born after the turn of the millennium.  I am having intelligent conversations with kids who have never known the 20th century.  This is so weird.

Crap.  I also just realized that I am now the same age my mom was when I hit adulthood.  How did this happen?

5 minutes ago, bleeder said:

My folks are a lot older, probably 'cause I'm a second child. 

Kay is still the Forum Mom. Like, officially now, due to her shiny new Mod status.

I am not changing my member title back.  I think Eldritch Goddess of Eccentricity sounds like more fun.

4 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

So, I wrote a language poem about my ideas regarding criticism as a catalyst for edification. It's my first time trying something like this, so it might be a bit rough, but you guys seemed to like the last poems so here goes. :) 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7068.PNG

This is fantastic! I'm really impressed and... this is your first time you say? Are you certain? This is a really good poem. Your sure this is your first time?

4 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

So, I wrote a language poem about my ideas regarding criticism as a catalyst for edification. It's my first time trying something like this, so it might be a bit rough, but you guys seemed to like the last poems so here goes. :) 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7068.PNG

It's beautiful! Very inspiring.

9 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

Man, I hate that. Aside from cousins and siblings, my entire family acts like swearing is on par with genocide. I sometimes want to tell them to grow the storms up.

10 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

I am not changing my member title back.  I think Eldritch Goddess of Eccentricity sounds like more fun.

Kaymyth Shub-Niggurath confirmed?

(For those unfamiliar with Lovecraft lore, Shub-Niggurath is an eldritch God also known as "The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young," so...Eldritch godmom, kind of. :ph34r:)

Edited by Quiver

1 hour ago, Orlion Determined said:

Man, I hate that. Aside from cousins and siblings, my entire family acts like swearing is on par with genocide. I sometimes want to tell them to grow the storms up.

MINE TOO. Except my siblings. They tolerate it, but cuss in front of Twimom, and all of a sudden nothing else you've said matters.