Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

49 minutes ago, WarriorMark16 said:

Hello from Europe!!!

4 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Hello to Europe!!! 

WHY ARE YOU SAYING HELLO TO EUROPE

AN ENTIRE CONTINENT IS SPEAKING AT ONCE

A LANDMASS, NOT THE PEOPLE UPON IT

THE LANDMASS WE KNOW AS EUROPE IS GREETING US BOTH ONLINE AND WITH ITS BOOMING CONTINENTAL VOICE 

THIS IS OCCASION TO RE-EVALUATE EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE UNIVERSE 

NOT EXCHANGE PETTY HUMAN GREETINGS

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

WHY ARE YOU SAYING HELLO TO EUROPE

AN ENTIRE CONTINENT IS SPEAKING AT ONCE

A LANDMASS, NOT THE PEOPLE UPON IT

THE LANDMASS WE KNOW AS EUROPE IS GREETING US BOTH ONLINE AND WITH ITS BOOMING CONTINENTAL VOICE 

THIS IS OCCASION TO RE-EVALUATE EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE UNIVERSE 

NOT EXCHANGE PETTY HUMAN GREETINGS

And now for the weather. 

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

That's odd. 

Something must have blocked the radio weather signal and replaced it with something else, of unknown origin. 

In other news, the City Council has declared the problem with the feral dogs resolved, as the feral dogs turned out to be just plastic bags.  

Tomorrow is a new day, full of new things and new horrors. And now, I must leave you. 

But remember, even in the vast unforgiving desert, there is someone who loves you out there, somewhere.

Good night,  Night Vale.

Good night. 

Edited by bleeder

4 hours ago, bleeder said:

I couldn't do anything upbeat to "The World Was Wide Enough."

I'd be too busy crying.

Basically anything after "It's Quiet Uptown" makes me teary

I was having such a good day, and now you've gone and gotten "Quiet Uptown" stuck in my head.

I hope you're happy.

I hope you're happy now.

Whole Foods is an stressful,  intimidating, and overall unpleasant experience. 

Spoiler

You walk in,  and hear the lightly playing classical music.  You immediately feel inadequate, and the staff looks at you,  surely thinking "How dare you enter our fine establishment with your ripped jeans and your obscure band t shirt and your unruly hair?" 

Then,  after nearly fainting from seeing the price on a canister of loose-leaf tea ($11), you go to the chocolate section to attempt to find a relatively cheap bar or dark chocolate, and you find one for $3.50.

"Okay," you think to yourself as you walk to checkout. "That wasn't so bad,  now was-" you are interrupted by a hazelnut chocolate bar that catches your eye. 

"BUY ONE GET ONE FREE," the tag under the bars boasts.  

You then stand in the checkout aisle for a full ten minutes,  debating.  

You sigh with resignation,  and proceed to check out your two fine hazelnut chocolate bars,  which you never intended to purchase in the first place.  

You exit the frosted sliding doors, the softly tinkling music stops,  and you feel as though you no longer need to own a fixed-gear bicycle and live in a ridiculously avant-garde  studio apartment. You are at peace. 

Edited by bleeder

Steven Universe:

I'd just watch an episode or two. It's a show for kids, even when bad things are happening at the end or in few episodes things well work out and everything's gonna be al-

WHAT THE - FEEELS. That was... that was heavy. And unexpected. Aren't shows for kid supposed to be happy? I thought you can't just drop those kinds of things on kids.

(It was Mindful Education)

Edited by Oversleep

2 hours ago, bleeder said:

In other news, the City Council has declared the problem with the feral dogs resolved, as the feral dogs turned out to be just plastic bags. 

Funny story: I was on a birdwatching trip with my mom this spring, and we'd been seeing egrets all over the place in watery ditches next to the road. We stopped at a little fast-food place surrounded by wet fields and I saw a white thing in the distance that at first I thought was another egret. Then I got out my binoculars and took a closer look and decided it was just a plastic bag. My mom, seeing that I was looking through the binocs, asked what I'd spotted, so I said, "Just a plastic bag," and pointed. Then she got her binocs and looked at it, and it turned out to actually be an egret after all. XD

I'm having trouble sleeping, which of course means I'm attempting to figure out what the founding fathers of the United States would've played in band.

(Washington would've been a trombone and a drum major. He might not be the greatest trombone, but darn if he's not the best drum major the band has ever had.)

Edited by Mistrunner

Oookaayyyy everybodayyy, come in, come all, to see the spectacle.

Bleeder sleeping in a chasm. @bleeder, @Delightful
image.jpeg
Explanations

Spoiler

Over in the bad day thread, I "sang" Bleeder, a Veden lullaby. I then randomly asked for some artistic inspiration on what to draw. The  delightful comes along and gives, as usual, the best advice.

"draw bleeder sleeping in a chasm"

and so I did.

image.jpeg

Here we have bleeder sleeping, strange eyes watch him as he lies a slumber, his faithful axe hound curled up beside him.

image.jpeg

here we have bleeder, dreaming great dreams, of a time in the future, where he would be able to grow a beard magnificent enough to attract Syl the beardspren.

image.jpeg

Oh no! A high storm approaches, and a stupid chasmfiend has forgotten to go into it's chrysalis. But bleeder need not worry, for darkness watches over him.

I'll admit, i rushed it, because delightful' great advice, put me into the mood to do some more art.

Spoiler

A random Mega Hydreigon idea

image.jpeg

A watercolour Venom/Antivenom piece (I put a tad too much water)

image.jpeg

A Mister Negative piece

image.jpeg

Hard to see because u can only see it when light reflects on it. Otherwise it would appear all black.

image.jpeg

Land a random study of the wyvern XD