Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

7 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Oookaayyyy everybodayyy, come in, come all, to see the spectacle.

Bleeder sleeping in a chasm. @bleeder, @Delightful
image.jpeg
Explanations

Hide contents

Over in the bad day thread, I "sang" Bleeder, a Veden lullaby. I then randomly asked for some artistic inspiration on what to draw. The  delightful comes along and gives, as usual, the best advice.

"draw bleeder sleeping in a chasm"

and so I did.

image.jpeg

Here we have bleeder sleeping, strange eyes watch him as he lies a slumber, his faithful axe hound curled up beside him.

image.jpeg

here we have bleeder, dreaming great dreams, of a time in the future, where he would be able to grow a beard magnificent enough to attract Syl the beardspren.

image.jpeg

Oh no! A high storm approaches, and a stupid chasmfiend has forgotten to go into it's chrysalis. But bleeder need not worry, for darkness watches over him.

I'll admit, i rushed it, because delightful' great advice, put me into the mood to do some more art.

Reveal hidden contents

A random Mega Hydreigon idea

image.jpeg

A watercolour Venom/Antivenom piece (I put a tad too much water)

image.jpeg

A Mister Negative piece

image.jpeg

Hard to see because u can only see it when light reflects on it. Otherwise it would appear all black.

image.jpeg

Land a random study of the wyvern XD

That is the single most beautiful thing I have ever seen,  I think. 

Thank you. 

Can anyone else do that thing where you basically memorize voices? Like if I hear a voice enough, I can then read anything in that person's voice, despite never actually having heard them say that thing.

Seriously. I could go spend five minutes in the Voice Thread right now and then go read the Declaration of Independence entirely in, say, Zathoth's voice. :mellow: 

25 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Can anyone else do that thing where you basically memorize voices? Like if I hear a voice enough, I can then read anything in that person's voice, despite never actually having heard them say that thing.

Seriously. I could go spend five minutes in the Voice Thread right now and then go read the Declaration of Independence entirely in, say, Zathoth's voice. :mellow: 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Happens to me all the time. I'm currently reading the Night Vale novel in Cecil's voice. 

5 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

I was wondering if somebody would bring that post up. :P

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Happens to me all the time. I'm currently reading the Night Vale novel in Cecil's voice. 

I kinda want to read Mistborn entirely in Brandon's voice now. :P

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

From a hypothetical Doctor Who episode where the Doctor works as a public librarian: 

"Humans. You're such an intelligent race, so why can you not figure out how to work the storming printer????"

Now I can't stop giggling, imagining Twelve as a librarian. :lol:

4 hours ago, Delightful said:

I walk past some ridiculously outgoing people in the mall, they're selling something or raising awareness for the cancer council or something. 

Im wearing my marvel shirt. 

The guy goes "excuse me, are you marvellous?"

I deadpanned and walked straight past.

You should have said "No, Im Delightful".

Cancer Council sounds like the exact opposite of what it is...

34 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

T̝̤̮͖̗͉̱ͧ͂͒w̜̫̼̮̝̥̒͆̊ͦͦ̑i̗͎̓̂̂͆ ̤͖̻̳͈͓͇̭̲͛ͮ̉͆̆̇h̩͉͒̊̅̇a͚͔̳̻̙̠̐̌̄͒ͧͭs̖̻̊ͭ̔́ͧ̑ͧͤ ̘͔̘̤̜̋ͮ̂́̌͂̈ͦp͈̹̮̓ͧ͛̔ͤo͖͍̩̭͔̦̙ͫ̄ͅṣ̰͚̩̦ͥͭt͚ͩ̏̀ͦ͗̐̍e̹͙͚̟̲̹̫̿ͧ̎́̋̊d̖̞̗́̿ͥͪ̌̍ͩ ͙̣̳̙̻̝͑ͭͨͤa̤̞̜̼̐ ̹͈͕̠ͥ̋ͅn̺̫̻̺̯̿ͬͯ͐̋ͧ͋é̗̝͖̻̹́ẉ̮͙̩̲̉̈́͑̎̀ͨͪ ̙̙̭͍͓̦̮͒̉̐̑ͯ̔̉c̻̹ͯ̅h̝̜̊͊a̘̺͈̻̜͈̘̬̾ͩ́ͤ̓p̲͔̌ͬt͕̦͍̼̦͒ͣ̈́̒̆ͅë͖̦͓̼́ͧ͂̔̂̎r̺͈̲̲͍̻̽̎̑ͫͅ.̼̱̩͈̻̦ͭͫ͆͊ ̲̠̠̮̞͌͑T̯̝͔̙͚̗̽̚ḧ̺͎̪̣́͆̒̐̓̒̽̈́ẽ͍̳̲ͮͨͬͤ̔̌̂ ͖̘̠͌̎̉w͎͈͕̳͚̝̪̻̔̍̎ͪ̚o̻̟̻̟̤ͫ̈ͅr̰̺̼͎̹̤̃͗ͨͅl̰̫̇̑̏ḍ̦͉̹̲̙̫̅̂͒̎ͩ̐̈́͋ ͔͖̭̇ͣ̂̏ͧ͗r̯̩̯̤͂̈́̾̉ͅe͈ͣ̈̚s̲̞̗̅͋͊̏̌ͫ̇̑ͅu͚̟̭̞͙̺͇̬̙͌̔ͨ̃̏̎̂͛m̫͓̭̲ͪ͋͊̿ȅ̱̩̙̜̞̫͎̀̑ͭͥ̚š̼̬͈͔̙͉͈̫͍ ̙̞̮̬̆͒ͣ̈́ī̳̣̭̖̭͉̝̰̮̇͆̎ͪ̌̈̅͐ẗ̝̲͖̣̤̖́͂̏͋̽̒͒ͅs͚̹̺ͪ͋̊̽ͧ ̻͈̻̘ͣ̇̎̌͛j̯̬̙̼̋͊̑ͦ͌o͖̳̘͊ȕ̜̳̬̠̹r͚͂ͬ͛ͥ̋n̙̓̆̉̿ͣ̊̋e̮̠̠͒͑̊̈́͂ͪ͛̐ẏ̘͙̟̬̠̠̻ͪ̒̚ ̳̬̄̽͐̎̒ͮ͑̑ã͙̤͕̳̙̋̈́͌ͮ̊͛̔c̮͈͓̥̳̳͍̼͊̅r̜̺̼͓̟̳̈͂͛̍ͯ̍̈o̯̺͍͉͚̹͇͛͋̒̍̏͌s͍͉̟̮̯̄́͌͐ͧ͂͋̔̋s̹͙̟̠̘̞̤͂̾ͩ́͒̀͑́ ̥̜̲̤̭͖̐͒̇ͥͯt̤͓̘͚̦͕ͧ̑̌ͣͭͅh̹̺̣̺͔̦̩̏̈́̓͛ͧͯͧͦẹ̺̌͌̋̇ ̘͓̘͓̱̤͕̹͈͑̒̐̃̈ẹ̱̻͚͙͒ͦ̋̅͋ͯm̠̦̣̥͍ͥ̓ͅp̩̑̔ͨ̿͆̉̊t͍͈̥̹͙̃͊y̝̯͓̭ͥͭͥ ̩͚̥͕̙̙̏ͨ̎͊v̭̰̱̌̔ͧ̌ͪ̍o̥̲̤ͮ͋͂̽ͧ̾̀i̝̩̻͋̈̅̆d̝̟̰̯̑ͦ͗ͪ̓.̮͉̓̽ͤͅ ̫̥͖͇͖͚̹̈͊̿̒̏ͤ̄̒

Edited by Straw

43 minutes ago, Straw said:

T̝̤̮͖̗͉̱ͧ͂͒w̜̫̼̮̝̥̒͆̊ͦͦ̑i̗͎̓̂̂͆ ̤͖̻̳͈͓͇̭̲͛ͮ̉͆̆̇h̩͉͒̊̅̇a͚͔̳̻̙̠̐̌̄͒ͧͭs̖̻̊ͭ̔́ͧ̑ͧͤ ̘͔̘̤̜̋ͮ̂́̌͂̈ͦp͈̹̮̓ͧ͛̔ͤo͖͍̩̭͔̦̙ͫ̄ͅṣ̰͚̩̦ͥͭt͚ͩ̏̀ͦ͗̐̍e̹͙͚̟̲̹̫̿ͧ̎́̋̊d̖̞̗́̿ͥͪ̌̍ͩ ͙̣̳̙̻̝͑ͭͨͤa̤̞̜̼̐ ̹͈͕̠ͥ̋ͅn̺̫̻̺̯̿ͬͯ͐̋ͧ͋é̗̝͖̻̹́ẉ̮͙̩̲̉̈́͑̎̀ͨͪ ̙̙̭͍͓̦̮͒̉̐̑ͯ̔̉c̻̹ͯ̅h̝̜̊͊a̘̺͈̻̜͈̘̬̾ͩ́ͤ̓p̲͔̌ͬt͕̦͍̼̦͒ͣ̈́̒̆ͅë͖̦͓̼́ͧ͂̔̂̎r̺͈̲̲͍̻̽̎̑ͫͅ.̼̱̩͈̻̦ͭͫ͆͊ ̲̠̠̮̞͌͑T̯̝͔̙͚̗̽̚ḧ̺͎̪̣́͆̒̐̓̒̽̈́ẽ͍̳̲ͮͨͬͤ̔̌̂ ͖̘̠͌̎̉w͎͈͕̳͚̝̪̻̔̍̎ͪ̚o̻̟̻̟̤ͫ̈ͅr̰̺̼͎̹̤̃͗ͨͅl̰̫̇̑̏ḍ̦͉̹̲̙̫̅̂͒̎ͩ̐̈́͋ ͔͖̭̇ͣ̂̏ͧ͗r̯̩̯̤͂̈́̾̉ͅe͈ͣ̈̚s̲̞̗̅͋͊̏̌ͫ̇̑ͅu͚̟̭̞͙̺͇̬̙͌̔ͨ̃̏̎̂͛m̫͓̭̲ͪ͋͊̿ȅ̱̩̙̜̞̫͎̀̑ͭͥ̚š̼̬͈͔̙͉͈̫͍ ̙̞̮̬̆͒ͣ̈́ī̳̣̭̖̭͉̝̰̮̇͆̎ͪ̌̈̅͐ẗ̝̲͖̣̤̖́͂̏͋̽̒͒ͅs͚̹̺ͪ͋̊̽ͧ ̻͈̻̘ͣ̇̎̌͛j̯̬̙̼̋͊̑ͦ͌o͖̳̘͊ȕ̜̳̬̠̹r͚͂ͬ͛ͥ̋n̙̓̆̉̿ͣ̊̋e̮̠̠͒͑̊̈́͂ͪ͛̐ẏ̘͙̟̬̠̠̻ͪ̒̚ ̳̬̄̽͐̎̒ͮ͑̑ã͙̤͕̳̙̋̈́͌ͮ̊͛̔c̮͈͓̥̳̳͍̼͊̅r̜̺̼͓̟̳̈͂͛̍ͯ̍̈o̯̺͍͉͚̹͇͛͋̒̍̏͌s͍͉̟̮̯̄́͌͐ͧ͂͋̔̋s̹͙̟̠̘̞̤͂̾ͩ́͒̀͑́ ̥̜̲̤̭͖̐͒̇ͥͯt̤͓̘͚̦͕ͧ̑̌ͣͭͅh̹̺̣̺͔̦̩̏̈́̓͛ͧͯͧͦẹ̺̌͌̋̇ ̘͓̘͓̱̤͕̹͈͑̒̐̃̈ẹ̱̻͚͙͒ͦ̋̅͋ͯm̠̦̣̥͍ͥ̓ͅp̩̑̔ͨ̿͆̉̊t͍͈̥̹͙̃͊y̝̯͓̭ͥͭͥ ̩͚̥͕̙̙̏ͨ̎͊v̭̰̱̌̔ͧ̌ͪ̍o̥̲̤ͮ͋͂̽ͧ̾̀i̝̩̻͋̈̅̆d̝̟̰̯̑ͦ͗ͪ̓.̮͉̓̽ͤͅ ̫̥͖͇͖͚̹̈͊̿̒̏ͤ̄̒

The Unicode is strong with this one.

Edited by Mestiv

I̴̛͔̮̰̗̲͔̜̣̭̥͔͢͡͡ͅ ̷̡̤̖̺̝͔͚̪̗̙̥̺͎̗̮̺͖͟c̴̼̱̳͕̩̼̭͉͉̭̞͙̺͖̗͜a̜̠̳̥̣͞͠ṉ̶̵̺̗͙̳̥̪̰̦̳͈̣͇̮̕ ̱͇̰͎̕͡i̶͝͏̧҉̦̠̝̙̠̳̣̜͖̞͍͉͙̱ͅͅņ̥̟͚̝͕̤̮͍̺́͟͞v̷̡̡̗̟̯͚̱̻̦̝̖̳̺͈̯̙̥͖͚̦́͜o̶̙̜̝̯̼̯͕͙͟k̵̲̺͙͓̮̮̦̲̠̻͉̲͜è̸͖̯͕̙̻͖̳̦̱̠̮̦ ̶҉̯̣̰̱̮̭͇̞̘̺̜t̷̸̢͉̻͇̘̩͇͈͖̝̯̖̙͈̳̖͞ͅh̢͕̭͚̠̹̥̀e͈̜͍͈̼̱̜̜͖̜̳͓̱͔̗͘͠ͅͅ ̶̨̮̮̳͔̭̟̱͟ṕ̷̷̳̱͍̖̰͖͍̩̩̬͇̹̩̳̳͈͇o͙̼͖̥̲͚̹̪̫̲̲͍̣͎̭̰̙͓͝ͅw͏̨̺̮̲͕̘̜͎̦̰͖̝ȩ̬̻̰͖̼̣̭ͅr͏̗̙̫̹̜̘̩͈͍̦̟̕s̕҉̵̶̻̯͖̘̭̗͇͉͘ ̷̡͓̻͈͓͈͈͈͖̥̺̼̦̘̰̝̺͔͘͠͝ͅǫ̸̭̺͉͇̦̺͢͢f̵͙̜̳̱͓̺̮̞͈̼͖̥͉̠͡ ̢̨̖̱̩̜̳̩̱̻̼̳͔̺̰̱̳͙̤̩̀͝͝Z̷̢̢̮̺͉̬͇͍̖̼̤̭͜͠ą̵̣͈͖͈̥͇͕̝͠͝ļ̟̜̜͓̤̘̙̬̟͍͚̲̩̬̩͎͎̜͡g̕҉͏̢̭̹̣̝͙̬̥͡o̵̵̦̞͍̬͓͓͎͓͓̘̙͈ͅ ͏̷̢͏̘̯̠̭͕̲̗̮̥̕t̨̜̺̲͘͘o͍̱̟̟̝͚̜͍̗̻̫̘͝͞o̸̧̘͉̻͚͓͉̰̟̮.͏̛͙̣͖̲͉͖͓̭

15 minutes ago, Zathoth said:

I̴̛͔̮̰̗̲͔̜̣̭̥͔͢͡͡ͅ ̷̡̤̖̺̝͔͚̪̗̙̥̺͎̗̮̺͖͟c̴̼̱̳͕̩̼̭͉͉̭̞͙̺͖̗͜a̜̠̳̥̣͞͠ṉ̶̵̺̗͙̳̥̪̰̦̳͈̣͇̮̕ ̱͇̰͎̕͡i̶͝͏̧҉̦̠̝̙̠̳̣̜͖̞͍͉͙̱ͅͅņ̥̟͚̝͕̤̮͍̺́͟͞v̷̡̡̗̟̯͚̱̻̦̝̖̳̺͈̯̙̥͖͚̦́͜o̶̙̜̝̯̼̯͕͙͟k̵̲̺͙͓̮̮̦̲̠̻͉̲͜è̸͖̯͕̙̻͖̳̦̱̠̮̦ ̶҉̯̣̰̱̮̭͇̞̘̺̜t̷̸̢͉̻͇̘̩͇͈͖̝̯̖̙͈̳̖͞ͅh̢͕̭͚̠̹̥̀e͈̜͍͈̼̱̜̜͖̜̳͓̱͔̗͘͠ͅͅ ̶̨̮̮̳͔̭̟̱͟ṕ̷̷̳̱͍̖̰͖͍̩̩̬͇̹̩̳̳͈͇o͙̼͖̥̲͚̹̪̫̲̲͍̣͎̭̰̙͓͝ͅw͏̨̺̮̲͕̘̜͎̦̰͖̝ȩ̬̻̰͖̼̣̭ͅr͏̗̙̫̹̜̘̩͈͍̦̟̕s̕҉̵̶̻̯͖̘̭̗͇͉͘ ̷̡͓̻͈͓͈͈͈͖̥̺̼̦̘̰̝̺͔͘͠͝ͅǫ̸̭̺͉͇̦̺͢͢f̵͙̜̳̱͓̺̮̞͈̼͖̥͉̠͡ ̢̨̖̱̩̜̳̩̱̻̼̳͔̺̰̱̳͙̤̩̀͝͝Z̷̢̢̮̺͉̬͇͍̖̼̤̭͜͠ą̵̣͈͖͈̥͇͕̝͠͝ļ̟̜̜͓̤̘̙̬̟͍͚̲̩̬̩͎͎̜͡g̕҉͏̢̭̹̣̝͙̬̥͡o̵̵̦̞͍̬͓͓͎͓͓̘̙͈ͅ ͏̷̢͏̘̯̠̭͕̲̗̮̥̕t̨̜̺̲͘͘o͍̱̟̟̝͚̜͍̗̻̫̘͝͞o̸̧̘͉̻͚͓͉̰̟̮.͏̛͙̣͖̲͉͖͓̭

I better put it in a big, solid border, before it spreads and infest the rest of the shard...