Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

I just got back from performing in the school play. I don't know if any of you have ever seen/read/studied Our Town by Thornton Wilder, but I was a character called Simon Stimson.

14cwm6.jpg

Also, woo! X-Men! Going to see that film tonight, hoping it's good.

Review to follow. Maybe. 

I just got back from performing in the school play. I don't know if any of you have ever seen/read/studied Our Town by Thornton Wilder, but I was a character called Simon Stimson.

I was the stage manger for "Our Town" during my senior year of high school. I hated that play. Simon Stimson is the drunk guy, right?

Oh yes. I got to be one of the moms for my literature class. 

Dullest play I ever did see.

Well....X-men Age of Apocalypse comes out today/tomorrow..

What?  No, it doesn't!  It's not out until the 27th.

Also, woo! X-Men! Going to see that film tonight, hoping it's good.

Review to follow. Maybe. 

Ooooh.  Right.  UKers.

*sulk*

It's a sequel to First Class AFAIK.

Isn't it going like this?

First Class -> Days Of The Future Past -> Apocalypse?

I have so many films to catch up on if I want to see Civil War. Well, at least I'm up to date with X-men, so I can go to Apocalypse, I think.

Still wonder why it is named after a Moody Blues album...

Ninja Twi. Days of future past I mean. Not sure what super heroes have to do with Moody Blues...

Well, Moody Blues lets you see the past, so the connection to a story about traveling to the past seem sobvious.

Also, I'll probably see Civil War this sunday, if everything goes as planned. :ph34r:

Well, Moody Blues lets you see the past, so the connection to a story about traveling to the past seem sobvious.

Also, I'll probably see Civil War this sunday, if everything goes as planned. :ph34r:

... that makes sense...

Oh yeah I went through my picture folder and found this, I think it happened back in the day on the Jojoboards. I made a bad joke and someone painted said bad joke.

8VezxQV.jpg

(Said joke absolutely no one but Edgedancer will understand)

Bleh. Singer is a curse on all things X-Men. Not been happy with anything Fox has put out unless you count the first one, and even then I was just happy to be getting superheroes on the big screen. As a movie it even falls short.

For me, it's the second one that was all right.

As far as the new one... I will probably skip that for a bit. Apocalypse has always appeared as a lame and gimmicky villain to me that should be confined to the nineties...

I was the stage manger for "Our Town" during my senior year of high school. I hated that play. Simon Stimson is the drunk guy, right?

Oh yes. I got to be one of the moms for my literature class. 

Dullest play I ever did see.

Yeah, it's not my favorite play ever. I tried to nominate an Oscar Wilde play, but this won.

Things That Are True:

1.  The Shard is now blocked at work.  Boo.

2.  I want to see the new Ghostbusters movie.  I'm sure it will be terrible, and yet I don't care.

3.  Tiny!Jasnah turned out awesome.

4.  ConQuesT in a week and a half!  And then I will be done with cons till August.  Phew.

5.  I have writing that needs done.

6.  ???

7.  Profit!