Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Me: Man, this song is dope.

Me: 

Me:

Me: Did... did I actually just say that

Me: I have brought dishonor to myself, my family, and my cow

Please give my sympathies to your cow. It must be hard for her to live with such a stain on her honor. Other cows must be pointing hooves at her. 

6 hours ago, Nightbird said:

I bought 2 medium-large bags of candy for the trick-or-treaters, and our doorbell only rang like 4 times all night. So now I have almost 2 whole bags of candy to myself. :ph34r:

Same with me. I may be stuffing some Skittles into my school bag for... later use.

Early morning thoughts from Twi....

You know how in the seventh book, Hogwarts has become essentially a maximum security brainwashing and torture facility where students must either conform or suffer? Well, I'm wondering how many knew about the change ahead of time....and what would've happened if every single Hogwarts student played hooky that year. :ph34r:

Yes, I know that the correct answer is "The Snatchers would've had a field day and Umbridge would've found an excuse to put those students that were caught on trial." But I find the thought of the Carrows walking into an empty Great Hall and going "Uh....guys?" amusing.

14 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Early morning thoughts from Twi....

You know how in the seventh book, Hogwarts has become essentially a maximum security brainwashing and torture facility where students must either conform or suffer? Well, I'm wondering how many knew about the change ahead of time....and what would've happened if every single Hogwarts student played hooky that year. :ph34r:

Yes, I know that the correct answer is "The Snatchers would've had a field day and Umbridge would've found an excuse to put those students that were caught on trial." But I find the thought of the Carrows walking into an empty Great Hall and going "Uh....guys?" amusing.

My favorite Harry Potter AU prompt is "Constantine is the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher".

Because that concept is amazing.

9 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

You mean the Hellblazer one?

That was my intent...but now I'm picturing Keanu!Constantine and it's hilarious.

(I like to think that Keanu!Constantine became a surfer bro after his movie was over.)

Edited by Quiver