Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

13 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

@Delightful, try out Jon Bellion, some Gorillaz and Weeknd. Twenty One Pilots and Chainsmokers have a couple of good songs. Fifth Harmony are hot, so that means there songs are good. How much Coldplay do you have? What about Avicii?

Avicii - Broken Arrows <3 or Levels

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

@Delightful, try out Jon Bellion, some Gorillaz and Weeknd. Twenty One Pilots and Chainsmokers have a couple of good songs. Fifth Harmony are hot, so that means there songs are good. How much Coldplay do you have? What about Avicii?

Are you joking or for serious? 

Im so glad im not American. I'm sorry guys. 

17 hours ago, Voidus said:

Australia re-elected our xenophobic right wing government after Tony Abbott, now the US has elected Trump...
I was going to make a joke here but honestly I'm just too depressed.
Sorry US Sharders.

Not to mention Brexit. It's like the US, UK and AUS are in a competition to see who can screw things up the most. :( Just...dangit, this year is not going well.

Edit: It's likely this edit won't really get read as the thread's moved on. But to clarify my main issue with the election has little to do with any party and everything to do with the hate being thrown around everywhere.

Edited by Claincy

1 hour ago, AnanasSpren said:

Avicii - Broken Arrows <3 or Levels

Broken arrows has a good story, but it sounds bad. Have u tried Full Grinding?

59 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Are you joking or for serious? 

Joking :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Australia re-elected our xenophobic right wing government after Tony Abbott, now the US has elected Trump...
I was going to make a joke here but honestly I'm just too depressed.
Sorry US Sharders.

I have a joke. 

Welcome to the end.

17 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Broken arrows has a good story, but it sounds bad. Have u tried Full Grinding?

Joking :ph34r:

I have a joke. 

Welcome to the end.

Had me worried there for a second :P

yeah.....I wouldn't be surprised if 2016 is seen in the future as the beginning of WW3. The world is a *mess*. 

1 hour ago, Claincy said:

Not to mention Brexit. It's like the US, UK and AUS are in a competition to see who can screw things up the most. :( Just...dangit, this year is not going well.

Poland is taking part in that race and I think we have a solid position. I don't know if Trump can beat this:

Our lunatic Minister of Defense claimed, that two Mistral warships that France has sold to Egipt had been given to Russia for 1 dollar. He said it in our parlament, with cameras recording. Those two warships were, at that time, just beeing presented near Alexandria. French Minister of Defense was standing on the deck of one of them. And that's only one example from a very looong list of idiotic and super damaging for our reputation things he said and did :/

15 minutes ago, Quiver said:

Between elections and personal stuff, 2016 is going in my calendar as the worst year ever.

More eloquent response post-work.

Just now, bleeder said:

2016 = giant trash fire

Can....can we go back to the killer clowns? I thought they were creepy at first, but now I see they were probably the best part of this year. 

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Can....can we go back to the killer clowns? I thought they were creepy at first, but now I see they were probably the best part of this year. 

I mean they did give us real-life Batman in response. At this rate all that's missing is the AFD taking over a majority in the german government for a full on right turned world. -_- 

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Poland is taking part in that race and I think we have a solid position. I don't know if Trump can beat this:

Our lunatic Minister of Defense claimed, that two Mistral warships that France has sold to Egipt had been given to Russia for 1 dollar. He said it in our parlament, with cameras recording. Those two warships were, at that time, just beeing presented near Alexandria. French Minister of Defense was standing on the deck of one of them. And that's only one example from a very looong list of idiotic and super damaging for our reputation things he said and did :/

Ah, dang.

Is there somewhere that things are going well?

1 hour ago, Claincy said:

Ah, dang.

Is there somewhere that things are going well?

Canada, nothing ever happens in Canada. Except for Wolverine... and Deadpool.. ya know what? This is a bad example.IMG_0118.JPGNo its not you mentioned me!

What??? Go away Deadpool!

IMG_0119.JPGFine! Since I'm not appreciated here I'll go somewhere else.

Thank goodness! 

Just now, DreamLord_Erith said:

Canada, nothing ever happens in Canada. Except for Wolverine... and Deadpool.. ya know what? This is a bad example.IMG_0118.JPGNo its not you mentioned me!

What??? Go away Deadpool!

IMG_0119.JPGFine! Since I'm not appreciated here I'll go somewhere else.

Thank goodness! 

No! Don't leave us, Deadpool! Come back! D: