Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

We're horrible people. Or maybe we're just fascinated by horrifying things *cough cough* Dark Alley *cough cough*.

I'm writing an article for Polish fansite about cosmere magic and Hemalurgy was taking so much space that I trimmed it down and decided I need another article just to explain what do we know about Hemalurgy. Why do we know so much about Hemalurgy but so little about Shaod? Or Snapping? Compounding?

Placement of spikes in Hemalurgy, Hemalurgy on cats, Hemalurgy on trees ... Hemalurgy on planets...:blink: Hemalurgy on Hema-

Could you make someone unable to do Hemalurgy by spiking it out of that person? *adding to the List right now*

Edited by Oversleep

32 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

I'm writing an article for Polish fansite about cosmere magic and Hemalurgy was taking so much space that I trimmed it down and decided I need another article just to explain what do we know about Hemalurgy. Why do we know so much about Hemalurgy but so little about Shaod? Or Snapping? Compounding?

Placement of spikes in Hemalurgy, Hemalurgy on cats, Hemalurgy on trees... Hemalurgy on planets... Hemalurgy on Hema-

All thanks to the research done by the Dark Alley :ph34r:

On 7/13/2016 at 4:26 PM, Quiver said:

Just read some of my comic pulls from this week.
GUYS.
.NEW SUPER-MAN IS SO GOOD.
...well, okay. It isn't THE GREATEST COMIC EVER or anything. But it is a very solid opening issue, introducing a world with lots of potential, and a main character with depth.
I liked it.

I might need to pick up a comic book for once. I've never really liked Superman because he's a tad too OP and perfect, so this Superman sounds right up my all-

Wait, no. I'm not saying the word Alley on this site.

5 hours ago, Morzathoth said:

Nice, then we just need one more, which is always a problem.

If I had been online, i would have joined. 

When you're scrolling through Wattpad and you see a book description that looks like this: 

Adrien Agreste, the school flirt, likes to flirting with any girls he met. But he never dating or fall in love with anyone, yet.

One day, Chloe Burgouis, trying to date him. But Adrien doesn't want, he tries to find an excuse! So he kissed the girl in front of his eyes, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and claim her as his girlfriend

17iusr.jpg

13 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

When you're scrolling through Wattpad and you see a book description that looks like this: 

Hide contents

17iusr.jpg

HAHAHA Saving that meme for future use. XD

On 06/07/2016 at 10:10 AM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Reveal hidden contents

In the opening scene, where Cap kisses his muscles—does Bucky say "TOO SEXY" and crash the copter?

:lol: 

Never mind you don't need to answer that I'll just stick with my "TOO SEXY" headcanon kthnxbai.

For some reason I have quoted Two and I can't delete it.

I keep getting deja vu, so does this mean I'm on the right path??

Yesterday: listened to The Black Parade for the first time. 
Also yesterday: Looked through my library catalog for every other MCR album they had. Was disappointed. 
Today: Listened to one song from Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge before looking up album on iTunes. 
Also today: Saw album was only $9.99, knew I had enough for that little splurge. 
Also today: Seriously, if you don't know what I did next, then you'll yell at me for not putting "Darth Vader is Luke's father" in spoiler tags. 

I know why everyone in my high school was obsessed with MCR now. :mellow: 

13 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Yesterday: listened to The Black Parade for the first time. 
Also yesterday: Looked through my library catalog for every other MCR album they had. Was disappointed. 
Today: Listened to one song from Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge before looking up album on iTunes. 
Also today: Saw album was only $9.99, knew I had enough for that little splurge. 
Also today: Seriously, if you don't know what I did next, then you'll yell at me for not putting "Darth Vader is Luke's father" in spoiler tags. 

I know why everyone in my high school was obsessed with MCR now. :mellow: 

You're carving carrots into darts so you can throw them at pictures of your mother?:P

Edited by Edgedancer

45 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

you'll yell at me for not putting "Darth Vader is Luke's father" in spoiler tags.

DARTH VADER IS LUKE'S FATHER?!

WHY DID YOU HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

obligatory joke is obligatory

Edited by Oversleep

I knew a guy in high school who regularly wore a hoodie whose back was covered in movie spoilers. "Darth Vader is Luke's father" and "Soylent Green is made of people" and "The kid's therapist is dead" and so on.