Well, it's not like we're gonna lynch him for you. :P

He doesn't count towards our win con already, so I could theoretically just let him be. I just don't want him swooping in for a victory when my team already has all our ducks in a line. Ya'll should be worried about him too :P

He doesn't count towards our win con already, so I could theoretically just let him be. I just don't want him swooping in for a victory when my team already has all our ducks in a line. Ya'll should be worried about him too :P

Oh, I'm worried about him. But when you've got Odium on the loose and probably a Sharder with Ruin, he's not the top priority. Seriously, we've got so many enemies right now. :/ If you want to reveal who he is though, I'm fine with that. I have a guess for who he is, but it's not definite.

Villagers, our numbers are getting low enough that this lynch could be a breaking point. So please please please work with me here. Rae just basically claimed Hoid in the thread, but we can't lynch her because Preservation invested in her to stop her from taking any Actions. Aman is an outed Poisoner, but we could still lynch him.

Mark, please don't give any 17th Sharders an extra life. That would really be sad and they have no reason to waste any attacks on you. If you could, I'd appreciate you giving Nyali an extra life to keep her around for a bit longer. :)

Guys I think Joe is evil and by that I mean I think he is either Hoid or 17th shard member. I'm an awakener that scanned someone and was a shard that Joe is claiming to be in our pm. If he isn't a 17th shard member, then you guys could lynch me if you want. Joe, can you explain yourself? 

I'm interested most in this. Joe has claimed to me. Did you scan another player from Scadrial with Shardic Investiture?

Yes. Why do I feel like you want something in return?

Why don't y'all take that discussion into your doc?

Oh, I'm worried about him. But when you've got Odium on the loose and probably a Sharder with Ruin, he's not the top priority. Seriously, we've got so many enemies right now. :/ If you want to reveal who he is though, I'm fine with that. I have a guess for who he is, but it's not definite.

Villagers, our numbers are getting low enough that this lynch could be a breaking point. So please please please work with me here. Rae just basically claimed Hoid in the thread, but we can't lynch her because Preservation invested in her to stop her from taking any Actions. Aman is an outed Poisoner, but we could still lynch him.

Mark, please don't give any 17th Sharders an extra life. That would really be sad and they have no reason to waste any attacks on you. If you could, I'd appreciate you giving Nyali an extra life to keep her around for a bit longer. :)

Wait, I got invested in by Preservation? TY for telling me, Lopen, somehow Seonid must have forgotten to put that in my GM PM. And TY, Preservation, for giving me such secret Investiture that even Seonid doesn't know I have it. Invisible Investiture is best Investiture.

Because I need to satisfy my conversation quota without filling up the doc with useless stuff, and this is the best way to do it.

Autonomy's identity is useless? Huh. Okay. Sure. And long docs are fun.

Well, I had a few questions of a very embarrassing nature that I wanted to know. Not quite forum appropriate. That's why it's redacted.

Ah. Huh. Okay. What did the last Sharder have to say about online classes?