I say we kill Aman today.  In MR10 he was a known eliminator but no one killed him and the eliminators won the game.  In QF15, Joe was a known Eliminator and the village didn't kill him allowing the two teams to communicate and they won the game.  While Rae has all but confessed to being Hoid, I would still rather kill the known eliminator first.

I say we kill Aman today.  In MR10 he was a known eliminator but no one killed him and the eliminators won the game.  In QF15, Joe was a known Eliminator and the village didn't kill him allowing the two teams to communicate and they won the game.  While Rae has all but confessed to being Hoid, I would still rather kill the known eliminator first.

Sounds to me like you're scared about me revealing your true nature ;)

Sounds to me like you're scared about me revealing your true nature  ;)

No. Please no. Just... if you value your sanity, you will NOT try to find Alv's true nature. Please. You don't know what it's like to have your sanity flayed to pieces as you fall into the neverending abyss. You won't be able to escape. You'll see Alvron everywhere, just at the edges of your vision, but never really there, because he's everywhere. You don't want to feel the prickle at the back of your neck that tells you he's watching you and smiling as you blunder in the dark. Please, just... no.

Edited by Arraenae

... I feel very, very lost.

I'm sorry :[ I'd help make things make sense but as everyone knows we totally aren't in cahoots or anything crazy like that

EDIT: Hey Rae, which three Vessels do you think we should reveal to the thread so that Odium can make an educated decision on who to kill tonight?

Edited by Amanuensis

I'm sorry :[ I'd help make things make sense but as everyone knows we totally aren't in cahoots or anything crazy like that

EDIT: Hey Rae, which three Vessels do you think we should reveal to the thread so that Odium can make an educated decision on who to kill tonight?

Good question. I'd love to answer, but I don't deal with sleep-deprived teammates. Goodbye. At least get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight, yeah?

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I took a flight home from college and have been hanging out with my brothers who I havent seen in like 4 months :P 

Anyway, I think Arraenae should be the one killed. If she's hoid then why not kill her, shes way more powerful than the poisoner? 

Guys! They are trying to distract you from my post about Joe! Joe claimed to be survival in the scadrial pm. He even tried to tell me that he was survival from the very beginning. Please everyone just kill Joe, then Aman, and last Rae. It will be easier that way. It also seems that nobody is taking my post seriously! I told everyone this knowing full well I have a high chance to die the next night cycle. Please, just help me kill Joe. 

Edit : I'm going to bed and will read your replies in the morning.

Edited by Conquestor

Sigh. Conq, I'm not survival. I only claimed that to get Arraenae to reveal that she is Hoid, which she did. You're literally the last peraon to think I'm still pretending to be survival. Now please stop trying to kill me. I'm preservation, and hence unkillable. Incidently, Rae is immune to the lynch today, since I invested her to stop her from manipulating the votes.

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I took a flight home from college and have been hanging out with my brothers who I havent seen in like 4 months :P

Anyway, I think Arraenae should be the one killed. If she's hoid then why not kill her, shes way more powerful than the poisoner? 

Dude, you know that Preservation Invested in her right? So lynching her would do exactly nothing? Preservation told you he did that...

Guys! They are trying to distract you from my post about Joe! Joe claimed to be survival in the scadrial pm. He even tried to tell me that he was survival from the very beginning. Please everyone just kill Joe, then Aman, and last Rae. It will be easier that way. It also seems that nobody is taking my post seriously! I told everyone this knowing full well I have a high chance to die the next night cycle. Please, just help me kill Joe. 

Edit : I'm going to bed and will read your replies in the morning.

Sorry about that, I was going to reply, but wanted to talk with Joe first. Will get back to you on that. I mean, if DC is a 17th Sharder like I believe he is, it doesn't matter, but I generally don't like revealing players roles if they haven't given me the go ahead. (I know that I have done that quite a few times this game, so I figure I should try and actually be a little secretive with my info from here on out.)

Edit: ninja'd by Joe revealing...

Anyways, yes, Joe is Preservation, so there's nothing to worry about.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Joe, you make a wonderful Preservation. Truly annoying. I suppose this is what Ati felt like when he got played by Leras over and over again, huh?

Seriously, I'd have thought that Hoid would have been better at dealing with the Shards than I have been. I'm not even being properly trolly. I'm leaving that to Amanuensis.

Joe, you make a wonderful Preservation. Truly annoying. I suppose this is what Ati felt like when he got played by Leras over and over again, huh?

Seriously, I'd have thought that Hoid would have been better at dealing with the Shards than I have been. I'm not even being properly trolly. I'm leaving that to Amanuensis.

I'm wondering why you claimed to Joe when Mark had already claimed to Aman and proven himself as Survival. Did you really get played? Or were you playing Joe? Well you can't fool me! :P

I'll explain to those of you who aren't in the know. I am in a PM with a group of players. Joe claimed Survival at first, but after much ninja'ing and trolling, decided to trust us and tell us he was Preservation. He then claimed Survival to Rae because we were very suspicious that she was Hoid, and eventually she claimed to be Hoid to him. Now, Mark got a PM with Aman on D1, and supposedly claimed to be Survival and gave Aman an extra life to prove it. This is also confirmed by Conq scanning mark as Survival. So, why, if Rae knew that Mark was Survival, would she claim to Joe? Because she knew we were already suspicious of her enough to kill her and wanted to try and protect both Aman and DC(who is in that group PM I mentioned) because Aman knew who the real Survival was and DC knew that Joe wasn't Survival. So Rae claiming to someone who she obviously knew wasn't Survival was almost definitely a ploy to help DC and Aman gain trust.

And so, DC is a 17th Sharder. I don't have completely solid proof, but if you'll look back at his posts from Day 1 where he interacted with both Aman and Rae, I think you'll find those posts suspicious, in light of the information that both Rae and Aman are 17th Sharders.

This also brings me to another point. Cloudjumper is most likely a 17th Sharder as well. Why? Just because I think so! :P Haha, j/k, but he does seem extremely suspicious to me. Both his last post at the end of D1, him being voted on by Aman(weird piece of evidence for guilt, I know, but Aman has cast suspicion on his teammates many times before) and his complete silence in the thread lately(as well as his very quiet nature in the Sel World PM on D1) lead me to believe that he is an evil 17th Sharder as well.

So...yeah, those are my thoughts for who the 17th Shard team is made up of. Maybe another member, but I don't think so.

I'm wondering why you claimed to Joe when Mark had already claimed to Aman and proven himself as Survival. Did you really get played? Or were you playing Joe? Well you can't fool me! :P

I'll explain to those of you who aren't in the know. I am in a PM with a group of players. Joe claimed Survival at first, but after much ninja'ing and trolling, decided to trust us and tell us he was Preservation. He then claimed Survival to Rae because we were very suspicious that she was Hoid, and eventually she claimed to be Hoid to him. Now, Mark got a PM with Aman on D1, and supposedly claimed to be Survival and gave Aman an extra life to prove it. This is also confirmed by Conq scanning mark as Survival. So, why, if Rae knew that Mark was Survival, would she claim to Joe? Because she knew we were already suspicious of her enough to kill her and wanted to try and protect both Aman and DC(who is in that group PM I mentioned) because Aman knew who the real Survival was and DC knew that Joe wasn't Survival. So Rae claiming to someone who she obviously knew wasn't Survival was almost definitely a ploy to help DC and Aman gain trust.

And so, DC is a 17th Sharder. I don't have completely solid proof, but if you'll look back at his posts from Day 1 where he interacted with both Aman and Rae, I think you'll find those posts suspicious, in light of the information that both Rae and Aman are 17th Sharders.

Lopen your gonna look like a real bad when I turn out to be good 

You sound so sure of yourself like i'm guarunteed evil, with no solid evidence and you're completely wrong. 

So wrong in fact that I will do this: Arraenae DeathClutch

I'll be requesting an apology when this game is over  <_<

Unlesss you are evil, then well played 

Since I probably won't be able to post tomorrow, I guess Arraenae and DeathClutch. Might as well vote for someone...

Edited by Nyali

Lopen, be assured, I am not investing in any of the 17th shard members. Though I am not sure how much my word means to you. I never really was aligned with the Shard, you see? My run in with aman was solely because of the D1 votes on me. Nothing else. I hadn't figured him being evil either.

But, I can't really invest in whom you want me to either. My investiture is tied up with someone. They and I have a deal going on. Something like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must disappear.

(Please, do act like I don't exist. :P)

P.S. that someone is not a 17th sharder, in case you were wondering.