Lopen, I'm not sure what I was doing with Joe either. I blame whatever I did on his influence. Please, no more lateral thinking. My brain can't handle it. (Out of my entire experience with SE, my PM with Joe gave me the most "oh storms" moments.)

Lopen, be assured, I am not investing in any of the 17th shard members. Though I am not sure how much my word means to you. I never really was aligned with the Shard, you see? My run in with aman was solely because of the D1 votes on me. Nothing else. I hadn't figured him being evil either.

But, I can't really invest in whom you want me to either. My investiture is tied up with someone. They and I have a deal going on. Something like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must disappear.

(Please, do act like I don't exist. :P)

P.S. that someone is not a 17th sharder, in case you were wondering.

LOOK MARK EXISTS!  :P 

Araris. He probably just missed Nyali's alignment being posted inthread D2. (I've done that before. At least 3 times, I think. Or maybe Araris is just a clueless eliminator? Let me check the doc again.)

EDIT: I'm taking my own advice and going to sleep. Goodbye, villagers. I'll see you again tomorrow. Also, Lopen.

Edited by Arraenae

I exist? When did that happen? Hmmm.... I'm not sure I was aware of that.

Let me check.

Yup. Apparently, I've started to exist. Not good. I must not exist! This is not what should happen!

It all your fault Rae! :( Take that back!

I exist? When did that happen? Hmmm.... I'm not sure I was aware of that.

Let me check.

Yup. Apparently, I've started to exist. Not good. I must not exist! This is not what should happen!

It all your fault Rae! :( Take that back!

It speaks!  :o

I'm sure I can fix you by spiking the sentience out of you. Are you sure that's what you want?

My sentience would still exist, you see?

My very words exist! *gasp*

Survival sat, contemplating his existence. It never really was something he did. Mostly, he just focused on surviving.

And now, this- he was being accused of existing. A grave crime, in his opinion. For those who existed could not survive. All things had to come to an end. Thus, he had concluded long ago that he did not, in fact exist. Yes. That would explain why he had survived for millenia.

But now, his very intent was threatened. He now could perish, for his existence was tangible. Others could now hold a part in shaping his future, and he saw that most of them foretold his death.

And, this was the fault of the 17th shard. That [insert Rae's name here] of the accursed shard caused all this.

Survival turned to face her, but found he could not. His intent never let him get to stand-offs. Never let him do what was right.

But, that was okay. For it made sure he survived.

-------------

Random RP . :P

Edited by Mark IV

Lopen, I'm not sure what I was doing with Joe either. I blame whatever I did on his influence. Please, no more lateral thinking. My brain can't handle it. (Out of my entire experience with SE, my PM with Joe gave me the most "oh storms" moments.).

My favorite part of our PM is you telling me that you'll never trust me because of QF15, then telling me your role anyeay. Guys, how many times do I have to say it, don't trust Joe!

We really need to focus our votes so we can be certain that no vote manipulation can occur. Whether it's Aman, DC, Cloudjumper or Burnt, we need to decide early enough that players can put their votes down when they're able to. Personally, I want to lynch either DC or Cloudjumper(he still hasn't responded to anything I've said about him, even though he's been on), because I think that one of them has Ruin and so that we can narrow down on which 17th Sharder is gonna make the kill during the Night so we can try and roleblock them or redirect them somehow.

And now, this- he was being accused of existing. A grave crime, in his opinion. For those who existed could not survive. All things had to come to an end. Thus, he had concluded long ago that he did not, in fact exist. Yes. That would explain why he had survived for millenia.

-------------

Random RP . :P

This is so Douglas Adams

Never read any of his books though. :(

Got a long list before it. I'm sure you know which. :P

They're well worth it, when you get round to them.  Though I'm of the opinion that the last two books of the Trilogy are worse than the first three.

2+3=3 ?

Note the capital T on the Trilogy :P

The series of books that the Hitchhiker's guide is part of is called the Trilogy of Five. There were originally three books, and then two more were added on, so now there's five books, but it's still a Trilogy.

Lopen your gonna look like a real bad when I turn out to be good 

You sound so sure of yourself like i'm guarunteed evil, with no solid evidence and you're completely wrong. 

So wrong in fact that I will do this: Arraenae DeathClutch

I'll be requesting an apology when this game is over  <_<

Unlesss you are evil, then well played 

If you're good...then yeah, that would look bad on me and I'd apologize. But, I really do think you're evil, so I have to pursue what I think is the best way to win for my team. Cloudjumper. DeathClutch

I'm still wondering where Cloudjumper is though.  :huh:

EDIT: I'm taking my own advice and going to sleep. Goodbye, villagers. I'll see you again tomorrow. Also, Lopen.

Dang it Rae, I thought I could get through the whole game without a vote on me!  :angry:

Just a note: I appear to have given contradictory clarifications about what happens if Odium shatters the other 9 Shards.

This is now the official response. All others are no longer valid (if they are the same, then of course, it doesn't matter).

If Odium shatters all the other Shards, then his primary win condition is met. He has won the game. However, the game is not over. He still has a secondary win condition to pursue, after all.

Since I probably won't be able to post tomorrow, I guess Arraenae and DeathClutch. Might as well vote for someone...

That's a solid reason for the one proven person the village can trust to vote.

Oh. Sorry Joe, but you can see how that would be very suspicious, right? Anywho, I think we should kill . . . DC. He tries to pretend he doesn't exist, but responds quickly to votes on him. 

You're right. I've been trying to pretend I don't exist this whole game. No. I've been in a PM planning things out with a group that I trust and getting things done. I personally have been slightly inactive due to me going all the way from Utah to Maryland to see my family again however my role isn't anywhere near essential to the PM's plans or anyone's plans really.

If you're good...then yeah, that would look bad on me and I'd apologize. But, I really do think you're evil, so I have to pursue what I think is the best way to win for my team. Cloudjumper. DeathClutch

I'm still wondering where Cloudjumper is though.  :huh:

Dang it Rae, I thought I could get through the whole game without a vote on me!  :angry:

Lopen I personally don't care for your suspicion. Mainly because I think you're evil in the first place. You claimed fairly early. And you claimed a very safe role that can't be checked every cycle.

First off that vote from Rae is the same thing Joe did with Elbereth in the Death Note QF and your reaction to her vote seems fake.

Second. From our PM (Paraphrased)

Person 1: The Village team has to kill (x) to win

Lopen: What? I thought they only had to off the 17th Shard to win.

What Lopen? You're no longer a member of the Shardic Coalition? It's now "they" the village's win condition and not "our" win condition?

I'm also going to vote for DC, mostly because of points I raised back earlier in the game, when I stated I found him suspicious then as well.  Especially when he stated that Aman was the only player providing information.

Aman was the only one giving out ideas day one in thread. I trusted him. That trust was obviously misplaced. If I was a 17th sharder would I really protect him that hard unless he was Hoid? (We all know Rae is Hoid.) Especially when he's under so much suspicion that he was probably going to be lynched/outed (Which he was). Why implicate with the person under the highest amount of suspicion DAY ONE?

Village. At this point we know who 2 members of the 17th Shard are.

Rae is Hoid with an extra life.

Aman is a Poisoner with an extra life AND two cycles of delayed death in which he can vote.

I am a member of the Shardic Coalition. Actually I'm a Trapper.

Trapper (First of the Sun):

Your Aviar is used to protecting you from danger. However, against the power of Shards and their Invested agents, the most it can do is allow you to survive one round past the turn you are attacked for each charge of Investiture it has. Your Aviar starts with 1 charge.

At this point in the game Day 3 nobody up for the lynch(Aman and I) will die. Now why is this bad? First of all you'd need two lynches or a lynch and a kill to kill me. So lynching me does nothing but give the evil teams a night to kill four of us unless PK had an investee which I don't believe he did. Sorry eight of us if you decide you want to lynch two days in a row because I don't think the evil team will be so nice as to kill me for you during the night.

17th Shard Kill

Ruin (Owned by 17th Shard probably Aman) Kill

Odium's Shard Shattering

Odium's Champion Kill

Essentially what I'm trying to explain to you is that if you decide to lynch me we as a village team lose the game. However if we decide to lynch Aman we also most likely lose the game. Odium and the 17th Shard can win together.

What our goal should be right now is finding who has Ruin and taking out the 17th Shard's second kill before night comes.If anyone has any idea as to who might have Ruin that would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my current guesses as to who are the members of the 17th shard:

6. Gorl (cloudjumper)

8. Hadrian Penrod (Araris Valerian)

10. Kelen Taldar (AliasSheep)

12. Amanuensis (Amanuensis) Poisoner; Outed Player - I put him here for potentially having Ruin

17. Exisa (phattemer)

19. Parth (Conquestor)

20. Jimmy (TheMightyLopen)

I've seen Aman play evil and I'd say he's going to be the one to make the kills. So unless PK had an investee which I think is unlikely, Aman currently has Ruin. However not only can we not kill Aman because of his extra life, but if we could he could pass Ruin before the lynch actually occured. I propose we kill his teammates first, as well as role block Aman for the time being putting him in a position of no kill power as well as having the potential for him to lose Ruin.

I hope this explains the current situation to all of you.

Deathclutch

Cloudjumper

EDIT: Here's a more realistic vote tally

Vote Tally:

DC (6)- Nyali, Conquestor, Lopen, Sheep, {Hoid's Secret Vote}, {Hoid's Vote Change}
Aman (2)- Araris, Maill, Alv {Minus Hoid's Vote Change}
Lopen (1)- Rae
Burnt (1)- bard
Edited by DeathClutch19

DC there is one problem with your realistic vote tally. If Rae really is Hoid, then Hoid can't do a thing today. On another note, if you do suspect Lopen of being the 17th shard why didn't you vote for him?

Why not?

I trusted Lopen from the beginning so I'm not entirely sure he's evil. I don't think killing him would help as much. He's giving more information by posting than the other people on my suspicion list.

edit:

Hey Odium can you shatter leift tonight? Also for the record I am perfectly okay with lynching Deatchclutch. Sorry bud.

leift has protection already 

Edited by DeathClutch19

Why not?

I trusted Lopen from the beginning so I'm not entirely sure he's evil. I don't think killing him would help as much. He's giving more information by posting than the other people on my suspicion list.

edit:

leift has protection already 

Well that trust he earned is why he was selected to be Odium's Champion, after all.

And are you sure about that? ;)

Aman. Lopen. Sorry, man... The Final Shard was fun but I can't let you do this. Ive been paranoid that you're evil for a long time, so now I'm going to have to do this to reassure myself.

Everyone, I suggest you vote for either Burnt or Lopen. They are the two most likely to be Odium's Champion. I worked out a plan with someone and we can ensure that if the Champion is lynched, Odium will fall right after.