Aman, how do you know who has which shard?I know Hoid starts with a list of people who has shards, but the list doesn't tell which shards. So how did you figure it out.

Because DC knows cause he's in the group PM with me where we figured out where the Shards are probably.

Combination of a few things. Hoid can scan Shards to learn what world they are from. For example we scanned Alv is from Roshar on D1. With both Honor and Culty killed in the first cycle it became immediately obvious that he was Odium. The rest we learned from the "Final Shard".

Because DC knows cause he's in the group PM with me where we figured out where the Shards are probably.

DC isn't on my team. Yet, at least.

Edited by Amanuensis

The music ended, and the dance slowed.

Nila burned bronze for a moment, and flinched at the sounds pulsing in her ear. Was that… a Shard? On Scadrial?

Was that Honor?

“You might be casting suspicion, but my Stormlight will shine through the worst you can throw,” a voice said. It shrieked like the rumble of a Highstorm, and Nila clapped her hands over her ears.

A moment later, the pulsing disappeared. Honor was gone.

"I need to do something," Nila said. "Thanks for the dance." She let go of Parth's hands and left the ballroom.

She walked out into the misty night and towards the coach she'd hired a Noble to abandon. She looked in both directions, but nobody was on the streets. It had to be that stupid superstition these Scadrialans had. She shrugged and swung into the coach.

The coach was almost entirely black, perfectly suited to this dull world of ash and mist. It was also perfectly suited for Awakening. "My breath to yours," Nila said. Rainbow mist puffed out of her mouth and into the coach, which caused her purple dress to bleach to grey. "Take me to the Well of Ascension.”

A few hours later, Nila staggered out of the Purelake. Water rained out of her hair and dress like a miniature Highstorm, along with some weeds and a single, flopping fish.

Nila spat water out of her mouth and grabbed a bag of cloth from what used to be a Scadrialan stagecoach. The bag was completely free of water, one of the upsides of lining the insides with aluminum. She opened it.

“HONOR,” she bellowed. “I HAVE COME FOR YOU!”

She reached into the bag and began to pull items out.

“A skaa’s loincloth, stained with ash from Scadrial.”

“A cup from First of the Sun, filled with Aviar poop.”

“A Soulcasted statue of blackbane and crem.”

“A hook from Braize, covered in a Herald’s blood and urine.”

“Slime from the walls of Elantris, mixed with the remains of a Bloodsealer’s skeletal playthings.”

“The intestines of a sandling, with some undigested Sand Masters still inside.”

“Chouta.”

Nila reached into the bag to pull out her last item, then stopped. Did she really want to do this? Was she really so heartless that she’d subject Honor to this final horror she’d packed?

Yes. She really was that heartless. Nila pulled out the last item -- a collection of paper -- and waved it in the air. “And a transcript of all the theories that say Calamity is Cosmere!”

Nila looked down at all the items she’d assembled and Awakened. She closed her eyes, and gave them a final Command.

“Splatter Honor.”

EDIT: formatting

Edited by Arraenae

Conq, I'm not in the 17th Shard, and even I know all the Shards.

Lopen, you could've been Invested in during Day 2 as well, actually. Passing Shards comes right afterInvestment. So, Alv could've invested in you the same time that you received Honor.

@Rae, way to take my challenge literally. :P I'll do a reply sometime...maybe soon.

@Mailliw, yes I took note of that possibility. Doesn't change the fact that I wasn't converted/invested. I'm extremely sure that I would have done so many things differently had I been converted at that point. And this isn't one of those "of course you'd say that" things, because I've literally RB'd Odium from attacking anyone and revealed who he is in the thread. If I was Odium's Champ, then why would Aman and co. be trying to lynch me? I would have no reason to reveal who they are or kill them. Rather, I would try to work with them to get my win con and then slaughter the remaining players(but would focus on killing Shards at first, in which case Aman would know his team had no reason to fear me right now). You know I'm not a Champ Mailliw.  <_<

Seriously people, we need to pile the votes on. Vote on DC please, villagers. Are you really gonna let the eliminators just control the lynch?

The music ended and the song slowed. It was wonderfully fun, but as Parth was about to speak Nila said "I need to go," and with that she left. Why was he always being left behind. Abandoned. He left the ball and went to his mansion, back to life. "I need to find out who Nila is," Parth decided. It was always hard to do research on a worldhopper, though.

Well, ok. Everyone knows all the shards, but me. I guess it is because I never got a pm from devotion to anyone.

Joe is Preservation, or claims to be.

Mark is Survival.

Burnt might be Odium's Champion.

@Rae, way to take my challenge literally. :P I'll do a reply sometime...maybe soon.

@Mailliw, yes I took note of that possibility. Doesn't change the fact that I wasn't converted/invested. I'm extremely sure that I would have done so many things differently had I been converted at that point. And this isn't one of those "of course you'd say that" things, because I've literally RB'd Odium from attacking anyone and revealed who he is in the thread. If I was Odium's Champ, then why would Aman and co. be trying to lynch me? I would have no reason to reveal who they are or kill them. Rather, I would try to work with them to get my win con and then slaughter the remaining players(but would focus on killing Shards at first, in which case Aman would know his team had no reason to fear me right now). You know I'm not a Champ Mailliw.  <_<

Seriously people, we need to pile the votes on. Vote on DC please, villagers. Are you really gonna let the eliminators just control the lynch?

What proof do you have that you roleblocked Odium?

All true except the thing about me. Why do you think I'm probably not village??? I don't understand how you can think I'm anything but village Araris. It's good to know you started as a village Shard so you're cleared too.

Joe is Preservation and Invested in Rae, so she's unable to act this Turn or this upcoming Night Turn, if I've got the mechanics right. 

DC is a Trapper and I highly suspect a 17th Sharder. Like, almost 100% certain he is.

We also know that Aman doesn't have Ruin because he was Outed as not holding Ruin(again, if I understand the rules correctly).

Edit: Oh yeah, Mark and Burnt are probably what Rae says. Mark for sure.

Rae, why wasn't there an Odium kill? Alv knew that I was a Shard and another player was a Shard and both me and the other player didn't move our Shards around.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Maybe he wanted to invest in someone? I am not one to guess what the Soul of the Abyss may or may not do. I leave that task to those who want to be broken in the worst ways possible.

He can Invest and use his Shardic power at the same time though. (and your fear of him only gives him a more firm grasp on your soul... :P)

There was a post about you referring to the village team as "they," Lopen. That, I think, is the reason I have you down as probably not village. So we are trying to kill Ruin right now, since the 17th shard has it?

Ah, yeah, I did say that. I'll try to find the context of that conversation and explain my thought process if you really want me to. I guess I was just thinking in an objective way saying "the village needs to do this while the 17th Shard need to do this and Odium needs to etc. etc."

Anyways, yes, I'm trying to make certain that we can get Ruin out of their hands asap, because if we don't, it's gonna be extremely tough to take them down.

B-but what am I supposed to do, take a flashlight and shine it in his face?  :o

I honestly don't know, because I'm not actually afraid of him! :P Hah! Take that Alv! (now I'll probably get a scolding from Wilson about how I should be afraid of him and how I'm gonna regret saying that. ;) )

Yeah Lopen, I see how that makes sense. I guess I'll vote on DC. I wish I had more time to go back and read stuff, but it also seems like a lot of everything is happening in PMs, which means that I just have to take people's word for it. Bother PMs.

Yes a lot of stuff has happened in PM's. But, hm. I guess it doesn't matter if I say this. You're in a PM with Devotion right now. I know that might be a surprise, considering the contents of that specific PM, but it's the truth and I can have others back that up.

Lopen, I still think we need to kill Odium at least. We need to eliminate a kill. Mr. Orange, please cancel the plan. Another is in the works.

We can either RB him or put a Mistborn on him. He's already revealed, so we know to put someone on him. Ruin and the 17th Sharder kill is more of a mystery though, so I really think we need to find them asap. Hoid can't make kills and we know Aman doesn't have Ruin right now(though that could change), so I think we need to kill the other sharders first and I'm really really really suspicious of DC. Enough that I'd pick him to lynch over a revealed Odium and a revealed 17th Sharder.

Aaaaaaaand i'm back! Good heavens people! 8 pages! I'm glad that so many of these pages were randomosity, but still, that's a lot to try and skim through.

So it looks like the main people up for the lynch tonight are Lopen and DeathClutch. I'm gonna have to go with Deathclutch, cuz I happen to trust my herdazian friend in this game. As much as anyone can trust anyone in sanderson elimination anyway. we definitely do need to take care of aman, but at this point in the game I'm going with Dc cuz theres not much point in voting for Aman. And theres the issue of killing a villager when we get rid of him too.