Hello!

darksinh6

Hi everyone! I'm darksinh6, and I'm Spanish. I've been following Brandon Sanderson since 2008, and I must say that I'm amazed at the interesting and innovative environments that Brandon Sanderson creates in all his novels. The magic system of Mistborn is especially incredible, and his epic saga of The Stormlight Archive has become my favorite fantasy saga, even surpassing the Geralt of Rivia series. Aso I'm grateful for Sanderson's books, for I started reading in English thanks to them. I even used the first chapters of Steelheart for a subject in my university (Literary translation)!

I'm currently reading Elantris, one of the few novels by Brandon Sanderson that I had not read yet, and I must say that for a first novel it is amazing!

I hope I can share opinions, theories and much more things with all of you! 

Welcome to the forums! Elantris is one of my favorites! Granted, the same could be said about pretty much any Sanderson book :P

If someone offers you a cookie, don't take it. It's spikey.

Edit: Oh, and have an upvote!

Edited by Bugsy6912

Welcome! Have another upvote. And as Bugsy said, don't accept the cookies. They're actually Hemalurgic spikes.

I think you'll find that this is a very friendly and happy corner of the Internet, and I look forward to seeing you around!