What's in the picture?

51 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

XD I loved cards against humanity, and a cosmer one would be EPIC

Oh gods yes this has to happen, this would be hilarious! :lol: "The most valuable thing in life is ______" "Honor"/"Being mysterious"/"Hats"

Anyway, re: the picture. I think I'll agree with CalypsoDreaming, but for the sake of being different - Kaladin meeting Syl in the slave cage, back in the beginning of WoK?

16 minutes ago, TwelfthOfSnackTime said:

Its the last clap from Dalinars perspective. BTW I don't know how to post pics either so someone else will need to do it.

nope.

2 hours ago, DreamEternal said:

I think I know, but I am not sure how one sends pictures.

so what is it?)

and what's the problem with sending pictures? Just click "choose files" below the comments window

Edited by Northiver

On 6/24/2016 at 0:01 AM, SamsonSeaBorn said:

And so the plot thickens. This should be a cosmere game....cosmere against humanity 

On 6/24/2016 at 3:04 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

XD I loved cards against humanity, and a cosmer one would be EPIC

On 6/24/2016 at 4:00 AM, Rasarr said:

Oh gods yes this has to happen, this would be hilarious! :lol: "The most valuable thing in life is ______" "Honor"/"Being mysterious"/"Hats"

This actually already exists. FeatherWriter made some Cosmere-themed CAH cards, which can be found in this year-old thread.

• 2 weeks later...

These drawings are so bad they're good XD. We've created a new art form.

Is that... Shallan activating the Oathgate? 

That swirling thing in the middle might be the Oathgate using the Transportation surge, with all the other plateaus around

Edited by Doctor12

This game is incredible x) 

When I download your doc I just see a plain white sheet, so i guess that's not your drawing, but it made me smile so I'll do just if it was exactly that : a ash storm in the final empire ? ^^ 

9 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

How about this one? It's probably one of my favorite scenes.

Document1.docx

Sorry for having to download this.

Kaladin whirling between 6 Shardbearers in the duelling arena?

Here is the drawing for those who have trouble with the download (I hope that's ok, Deep Dark Red Assassin :ph34r:)

Drawing.jpg

2 hours ago, Kaelya said:

Thanks ! Is it something in the sea ? Islands perhaps ? 

Kaelya, you're definitely on the right track. And thanks, Erklitt, for posting it on your comment. I didn't know how. Unfortunately, he shard bearers and the oath gate guesses were both incorrect. Try again!

Clue: this didn't actually happen involving the characters, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy