23 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Since Joe never got around to it, here's a countdown, accompanied by a vote tally.

bla_1469851200.png

(3) Elenion: Kipper, Emerald101, Sart,

(1) antgrgmn: Ecthellion III,

(1) Elbereth: Amanuensis,

(1) Master Elodin: jaimeleecee,

(1) The Young Bard: Mailliw73,

(1) Stink: Elenion,

I kinda retracted that vote a while back . . .

Edit: While I'm not sure who, I think we definitely need to lynch somebody. As it's set up now we're pretty much left open to any vote-manipulation the eliminators have, and they can use it to kill two people if they want to.

Edited by Emerald101

8 hours ago, Straw said:

@Elenion While a aggressive playstyle can certainly be fun, I would not recommend it for long games until you are more experienced. I have found out the hard way that aggressive playstyles can get you lynched quickly. Also, please stop mentioning MR15, players will rarely mention other games because playstyles and rules will differ from game to game.

@STINK You seem to have a very. . . carefree playstyle, adding more to the discussion would be appreciated. Your early roleclaim immediately makes you suspicious and encourages a high risk, high reward playstyle. It seems an unlikely thing for a eliminator to do, however, you are known to be unpredictable.

@Silverblade5 @Magestar It's nice to have two new victims players. Rather interesting that you guys joined a long game first. Most new players tend to play the less complicated QF or MR games.

Just adding my two cents.

This post very much reminds me of how you sounded D1 of QF15(deathnote one), where you were evil. You sound a bit more serious I think? Which I don't think is a bad thing, it's just similar to how I felt about your first post of QF15. So much so that I'm putting my vote on you. Straw.

When you're talking about Elenion, it kinda feels like you're assuming he's a villager. The part about Stink, well, he's actually added quite a bit to discussion already. In fact, he's been one of the top contributors, IMO, even though a lot of his posts are jokes. His claim doesn't really make him immediately suspicious either(at least, I don't think so. I'm leaning towards him telling the truth and just letting him have his fun).

Anyways, none of that is extremely suspicious to me, but together with the tone of that post, you just got bumped up to my top suspect.

As for Elenion, I'm actually leaning towards villager for him at the moment and I don't think we should lynch him. I'd much rather lynch Straw. Anyone else want to lynch him with me? :D

@Magestar, I know I removed my vote from you, but I still would like to hear your response to the vote. Kind of strange that you got back and just ignored it completely... :(

Just now, TheMightyLopen said:

The part about Stink, well, he's actually added quite a bit to discussion already. In fact, he's been one of the top contributors, IMO, even though a lot of his posts are jokes.

That's me, undercover serious guy posing as guy who doesn't care :P

Seriously though, I try to encourage discussion when I can, which doesn't turn out to be that much but I'll do what I can.

1 minute ago, STINK said:

That's me, undercover serious guy posing as guy who doesn't care :P

Seriously though, I try to encourage discussion when I can, which doesn't turn out to be that much but I'll do what I can.

Isn't it really stuffy being undercover all the time? :P

Lopen, I did respond to you.  In fact, I basically only responded to you in that post...  I don't know.  I think that a lot of posts are just being ignored, due to the massive amount of content.  I mean, I know I saw a few things I thought lots of people would respond too, but nothing happened.  One sec.  I will find the post for you, @TheMightyLopen.

Got it.  

Edited by Magestar

1 minute ago, Arraenae said:

This is a lot of people following Lopen's vote on Straw. I assume they like his logic? <--WHY IS THIS HERE

@Straw, what do you say about Lopen's accusation?

When I read a message from you, I start hallucinating question marks.

#QuestionMarkTyranny
1 period = 1 prayer

Rae.

Feel like she hasn't been posting much, probably been trying to be more active in PMs and get some information out of people. Also that post above me is basically pointless, tbh. All it's doing is announcing to the thread that Rae is reading the thread and she wants Straw to comment on it rather than Rae commenting on it, other than 'I assume they like his logic?'

Overall, I rate the above post a 2/10 for Villageness.

Vote Tally:
Stink (0): Ecthelion, Len, Len
Bard (1): Lopen, Maill
Eol (0): Bard
Silverblade (1): Bard
Len (2): Maill, Kipper, Stink, Emerald, Lopen, Sart
Araris (0): Ecthelion
Sart (0): Len
Emerald (0): Ecthelion
Ant (1): Ecthelion
Magestar (0): Lopen
Alvron(0): Silverblade
Elodin (1): Jaime
Straw (2): Lopen, Len
Rae (1): Stink

Stink, I told Maill that I'd send PM safety out the window on a rocket with a trail of glitter behind it. If I drop PM safety for one person, I might as well drop it for everybody else. That means more PMs and more roleswaps.

Besides, I said I'd be mostly inactive Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know about you, but I can't make massive posts on mobile while spending most of the day at an athletic camp getting sunburned and shouting at people.

@Kipper, there are 8 periods in this post. 8 prayers. I'd ask if that makes you happy, but you'd point out the question mark.

1 minute ago, Arraenae said:

Stink, I told Maill that I'd send PM safety out the window on a rocket with a trail of glitter behind it. If I drop PM safety for one person, I might as well drop it for everybody else. That means more PMs and more roleswaps.

Besides, I said I'd be mostly inactive Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know about you, but I can't make massive posts on mobile while spending most of the day at an athletic camp getting sunburned and shouting at people.

@Kipper, there are 8 periods in this post. 8 prayers. I'd ask if that makes you happy, but you'd point out the question mark.

Ha, you say that like your inability to post massive posts means you can't contribute, which is a lie.

Also, PM safety is overrated :P

I am contributing. With PMs. Might as well utilize my info-gathering strengths, yeah? (I didn't even know they existed before Elbereth pointed them, actually. Still not entirely convinced they exist.)

Period tally for Kipper: 4

Hm. Shouting loudly (for a few moments), falling gracefully (is that a thing?) drawing (obviously), reading (because why not?), chattering with people online (but not face-to-face, strangely). Oh, and info-gathering (according to Elbereth).

That ought to cover it.

Edited by Arraenae
Spelling