18. Wilson   
  19. Araris Valerian
  20. TheSilverDragon 
  21. Burnt Spaghetti  
  22. Kipper  
  23. Aonar Faileas   
  24. Alvron   
Edited by STINK
Voted Everyone For Straw, turning them Green.

STINK, I am fairly sure you just voted for Ecthelion III. The person with the role described it as "Similar to a legionare. I am fairly certain it is a neutral/good role. It is also "Mostly useless on day 1.

Edited by Straw

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

I voted for everyone, or if you don't give the information, I'll turn it all green and vote for Straw.

Actually you missed quite a few players. I don't see votes for Lopen, Sart, Emerald or Renegade.

Edited by Amanuensis

Ok.  I Think this has gone far enough.  I told Straw something based entirely on a misunderstanding on my part.  I would tell you what it was...  but it would make me look rather silly.  :P

It was largely due to my misunderstanding of a bit of hearsay, my misunderstanding of which was due to my inexperience.  I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

2 hours ago, little wilson said:

Two votes on a person does not a bandwagon make. Just because you say that your vote is a bandwagon second vote doesn't mean that a bandwagon has actually formed, and the only votes that were even on him were from you and your brother. That's not a bandwagon. So there was no "counter bandwagon." The only bandwagon that has happened today has been on you. That's it.

I said this too. :/

2 hours ago, little wilson said:

I like my semantics. :)

That she does.

2 hours ago, Straw said:

Currently there is no one I completely trust. However, I have some very interesting info on secret roles that I will reveal to the public if a certain player is voted upon.

First, that's completely pointless. Joe said that every secret role will not be Citizen aligned  if there are any roles you know of, they must be neutral or evil. 

1 hour ago, Straw said:

STINK, I am fairly sure you just voted for Ecthelion III. The person with the role described it as "Similar to a legionare. I am fairly certain it is a neutral/good role. It is also "Mostly useless on day 1.

If your role was green in the GM PM, it's Citizen aligned. There are no fairly certain about alignment. Just ask Joe if you aren't sure. 

So here's the thing. I found out last night that I technically have wifi here. However, I'm deliberately choosing to turn it off for the duration of this trip anyway because 1) it's too ridiculously slow to actually do anything, and 2) this is the only time of year I see a lot of my cousins, so I want to spend time with them. And 3) I'm camping! Who goes on their computer while they're camping? :P
Only reason I'm on right now is because my cousin just finished the Well of Ascension for the first time and is desperate for the next book, so I'm downloading it. (Which is the other reason I'm not going to be on. I don't think she'll let me use this once she starts reading. :P ) And while that's happening, I just have time to check my role/alignment and post this RP that I didn't manage to finish before the game. Sorry if this contradicts the writeup; haven't had time to read it yet. I have not checked my PMs for those who have sent them to me, nor will I until I get back. I will note that I definitely will not be able to read twelve pages (seriously?) before D2 ends when I get back, so if anyone could summarize what happened and PM it to me that would be greatly appreciated. I'll log on once more, during the night, in case I have to send in actions (not sure yet since I haven't yet checked my PM). 
Hope the game is going well! And I'll see you in a couple days. :D

In the early hours of the morning, before the sun rose, a girl sat in a graveyard and contemplated death. 

It was a common pastime for Liadan. One couldn't help but think about death when one lived in a cemetery. She sat on a comfortable gravestone, looking east through the gravestones. This particular stone marked the tomb of a particularly rich nobleman's wife. A statue of the lady reclined on a kind of couch, but there was just enough room beside her for a small girl to squeeze in. Liadan liked sitting there every morning to watch the sunrise.

She let her gaze drift across the gravestones. Large and small, rich and poor, delicately inscribed or completely unmarked, they stood side by side. It didn't really matter to the dead, of course, but Liadan always liked the rich peoples' tombs. They were much more interesting to explore for a child: so many nooks and crannies to play hide-and-seek and pretend in.

She liked to pretend that the lady she was curled beside was her mother, sometimes. She looked so noble and angelic and kind. Liadan imagined her coming to the graveyard's caretaker just before she died and giving him a baby, Liadan, because her husband was too cruel to let him raise her child. She liked to think that, at least, when she thought about her parents at all. She didn't, mostly. The caretaker was enough of a parent most of the time. 

As she watched, the sky brightened and reddened, until eventually the sun rose above the dark walls of Elantris. 

Liadan grinned and hopped off the bench beside the mother-statue. "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning," she recited happily. A storm was coming. 

She passed a few open graves waiting for inhabitants, frowning distractedly at them. They would need more soon. 

She hummed to herself, skipping towards the front of the graveyard. Death was coming to Arelon. Soon she would have lots of new statues to play pretend with. And a storm was coming!

Just now, Elbereth said:

I will note that I definitely will not be able to read twelve pages (seriously?) before D2 ends when I get back, so if anyone could summarize what happened and PM it to me that would be greatly appreciated. I'll log on once more, during the night, in case I have to send in actions (not sure yet since I haven't yet checked my PM). 

It's always an awkward moment when people make this request and everyone else just disappears.

*nopes out*

Since Joe never got around to it, here's a countdown, accompanied by a vote tally.

bla_1469851200.png

(3) Elenion: Kipper, Emerald101, Sart,

(1) antgrgmn: Ecthellion III,

(1) Elbereth: Amanuensis,

(1) Master Elodin: jaimeleecee,

(1) The Young Bard: Mailliw73,

(1) Stink: Elenion,

Edited by Amanuensis