This is a game set on Sel.  I assumed YOU had made a mistake, and were referring to Elims in general.  This would not be the first time I saw that happen.  So, if you are inferring that my response to that post meant anything, you are wrong.  Unless you are inferring it was just a filler post, and a get-back post at Kipper and Stink.

1 minute ago, Magestar said:

This is a game set on Sel.  I assumed YOU had made a mistake, and were referring to Elims in general.  This would not be the first time I saw that happen.  So, if you are inferring that my response to that post meant anything, you are wrong.  Unless you are inferring it was just a filler post, and a get-back post at Kipper and Stink.

This isn't the first time you've seen it happen? Please, tell me when someone else did it, I'd love to see it. 

6 minutes ago, Magestar said:

I was about to say "only Eliminators talk about inferences," but then I got distracted by

5 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

This isn't the first time you've seen it happen? Please, tell me when someone else did it, I'd love to see it. 

...Mailliw being a living Willy Wonka meme. Seriously if you spell Mailliw73 backwards, you get "Willy Wonka."

4 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

I believe you are misinterpreting what I said.  This is not, in all of the SE games I have read, the first time someone has used a cosmere villain name (occasionally the wrong one) to describe the Elims.  So, when you said Jeskeri, a Sel villain (MR15) in a SE game set on Sel, I took no notice of it, accept to understand that you roasted Stink/Kipper.  Which I proceeded to hashtag.

Guys, you are all taking this Jeskeri thing too seriously.  It was just Mailliw fishing, apparently.  And at that, it was vague and ineffective enough that I just viewed it as a normal thing.  So the Jeskeri thing is being blown out of proportion.  It is (almost 100% likely) nothing.

Maill confirmed #Jeskeri. Everybody, it's time to hop on the lynch train.

I really hope Joe notices that that's orange not red.

Edit: Mage, how can you defend him? You gotta either hop on the lynch train or it's gonna come after you next.

Edited by Emerald101
additional comment

3 minutes ago, The Only Joe said:

Maybe I'm orange/red Colourblind. (Don't worry, I'm not counting that.)

Maybe you will be the first person to hit my kill list.

Edit: I've got this image in my head of Joe laughing his head off because there is a jeskeri elim faction.

Edited by Emerald101

5 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Guys, Joe as Troll GM confirmed.

See, some of us knew this ages ago. That's why he stipulated in the rules that we can't lynch him.

Edit: Stink, I honestly meant that "stay out of it" as a 100% joke. Please do not take offense.

Edited by Emerald101

Just saying, but, generally killing the GM is a terrible idea. First time it happened the eliminators won on the very first day. Second time it happened EVERYBODY lost. Trust me, not in our best interests. And this is coming from the guy who took part in both of those scenarios.

Just now, Emerald101 said:

See, some of us knew this ages ago. That's why he stipulated in the rules that we can't lynch him.

Edit: Stink, I honestly meant that "stay out of it" as a 100% joke. Please do not take offense.

I take offense at nothing :P I'm as heartless as a beanbag.

1 minute ago, Emerald101 said:

Gee, you guys got really out of hand while I was gone didn't you?

Yeah, there's been some pretty interesting games in your absence :P

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

Heartless? GET ME THE KEYBLADE!!

Off topic, but I'm so hyped for KH3.

6 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Just saying, but, generally killing the GM is a terrible idea. First time it happened the eliminators won on the very first day. Second time it happened EVERYBODY lost. Trust me, not in our best interests. And this is coming from the guy who took part in both of those scenarios.

Fine. Fine. Be that way.

The Only Joe

Alright, guys, this thread is getting a bit too chaotic, even for me :P So how about we all just make a group PM for this stuff? How's that sound? I'll just make one and add people if they say 'I want to get off this wild ride'. A little password, is all :P