Turn Four will end in 24 hours. Please stand by for your GM PMs.

red_1470520800.png

The Surviving

1. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur

2. Metacognition as TBD

3. Conquestor as Lorien

4. Ecthelion III as IDK

5. RippleGylf as Myself

6. The Only Joe as RippleGyl

7. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe

8. TheYoungBard as The Bard

9. Nyali as Nya

10. jaimeleecee as Jaime

11. OrlokTsubodai as Locke

12. Bugsy6912 as Blanche

13. Magestar as Tebeh Dee

14. Emerald101 as Red

The Defeated

1. Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur

2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander

3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

4. Straw as Straw - Bulbasaur

5. AliasSheep as Ash - Charmander

6. TheSilverDragon as Somebody - Bulbasaur

7. cloudjumper as Cole - Charmander
  8. Elenion as Nonel - Arbok

9. TheMightyLopen as Scott - Squirtle

10. Kipper as Kipper - Charmander

11. Sart as Footsteps - Squirtle

Turn Three Tally

(4) Sart: Nyali, Magestar, jaimeleecee, TheMightyLopen,

(2) Magestar:  Ecthelion III, The Young Bard,

(1) Nyali: Kipper,

(1) Alvron: Conquestor

Guys, Arbok does not have a whole lot of HP in this game, plus, I have been attacked a few times already.  Also, I would venture to say that there are almost definitely more powerful Pokemon out there.  So, while you can lynch me if you want, I'm going to continue to try to lynch inactives, and will still attack whoever you guys want me to.  But, if I am going to do that, you need to tell me who to attack.  Otherwise I will roll some dice.

RippleGylf, because, like I said, inactives.

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

Guys, Arbok does not have a whole lot of HP in this game, plus, I have been attacked a few times already.  Also, I would venture to say that there are almost definitely more powerful Pokemon out there.  So, while you can lynch me if you want, I'm going to continue to try to lynch inactives, and will still attack whoever you guys want me to.  But, if I am going to do that, you need to tell me who to attack.  Otherwise I will roll some dice.

RippleGylf, because, like I said, inactives.

Hello! Been a bit busy lately, sorry for being inactive. :ph34r:

Wow.  What's with the Arbok hate?  I told you last turn, I have been attacked a few times, and do not have that much HP, I am pretty balanced, with a bit more CP, because, well, I don't know. Balance reasons Probably.

And yes, @Master Elodin, I attacked you.  I rolled some of dice, and got your number.  Sorry.  Like I said, I'll stop doing that if you guys give me someone to hit.

And, great.  Thanks for joining us RippleGylf.

I get the feeling that Ecthelion either has me on a hit list, or is a really weak Pokemon.  He's been tunneling on me since C1. However, since I do not really see him as a threat, and have decided to be nice...

Emerald101, cause innactives.

Edited by Magestar

23 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Wow.  What's with the Arbok hate?  I told you last turn, I have been attacked a few times, and do not have that much HP, I am pretty balanced, with a bit more CP, because, well, I don't know. Balance reasons Probably.

And yes, @Master Elodin, I attacked you.  I rolled some of dice, and got your number.  Sorry.  Like I said, I'll stop doing that if you guys give me someone to hit.

And, great.  Thanks for joining us RippleGylf.

I get the feeling that Ecthelion either has me on a hit list, or is a really weak Pokemon.  He's been tunneling on me since C1. However, since I do not really see him as a threat, and have decided to be nice...

Emerald101, cause innactives.

"Dice". :P

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

I'm trying to find out why that's funny. :P  What did I do wrong? :wacko:

No its just funny that me and Nyali are both members of team dinosaur. I wasn't actually implying that it wasn't random though, just making a joke.

Yeah I'm not really sure why Ecth is so intent on killing someone for a Pokemon we already know and I personally am not too concerned about, yes poising sucks, but if you are hot with a super effective attack you are doomed anyway, losing a small fraction of hp each cycle to poising is not nearly as big of a threat. 

Anyway, Emerald.

So the last two days, I've been distracted due to my girlfriend's birthday. I only got on to deal with the Orlok situation because I thought it was a bad rap. I'm sorry I didn't get on all last cycle, but I decided to bring the typical Spa Treatment to her and I was the only Attendant. I even did the whole manicure thing and I have no idea how that's supposed to be done. 

13958179_10210174451425853_5855346359969

Everything said and done, I don't think I did too bad*. :P

Anyways, I want to say that I agree with this move to remove inactives. This really does help Team Dinosaur though, as it gets us not to focus on them. I believe they're the biggest voting block right now and, as what happened with the first group, I highly doubt that if one of their members were voted on, that they would just let it happen. Nyali can talk a big game about how it was supposed to be just a non-aggression pact, but I'll bet you that they'll team together to protect one of their own. It's already happened once this game and I was saved by the altruism of Alv. Don't be fooled into thinking that this will be any different when push comes to shove. 

But I also don't like the idea of someone lurking their way to victory in a FFA. Just look what has happened already! Ripplegylf actually came on to post because of this. Who knows how many other people are trying to wait for us to weed each other out?

I still think we should get rid of the voting blocks. They are still a big threat to allowing for a fair FFA game. That said, I'd much rather lose to a voting block than a lurker. At least the voting block put in the time and effort to beat all of us. Emerald101

*Yes, it's a bit of a humble brag, but come on. That's a pretty storming good job for a guy! :P

Edited by Metacognition

27 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Is there anyone you guys think I should attack this cycle?  I am open to suggestions.

Yeah, let's see how "open" Team Dinosaur is. I suggest you hit one of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they come on here to try to redirect you after all. 

I've already hit two of their members. :P  One was accidental. I would not be surprised if Nyali dies this cycle, and Elodin will be posioned for a bit still.  So, I think it might be better if I hit someone else.  Team Dinosaur has only two people who I have not attacked yet, and I would like some more debate, besides, I would like to kill someone who will benefit the game with their death.  And you did not give a name, Meta, so I think I will leave your slightly prejudiced, rather vague statement out of my assessment. If you give a name, I might consider it.  Would some of you please discuss who I should kill?  I am going to roll some dice if no one else says anything.

So you're not as amiable to just hitting whomever as you state to be. You seem to want us to pick targets that you would already agree with hitting. Just saying, you seem a bit biased on who you actually want us to suggest. If you're just going to negate any suggestion and "roll some dice" if you don't get the answer you want, then you're not doing anything more than anyone else is doing; you're just wrapping it up in the concept that you're allowing others to choose. Thus taking away any responsibility for your attacks. 

Nyali is only likely to die if you believe that she is telling the truth about how many times she's been attacked. Beyond that, the first voting block is down to just Lopon, Bugsy, and Bard. Team Dinosaur is Nyali, Eloden, Silver Dragon, and Conquestor. 

If you want a specific name, I suggest Silver Dragon. So there's a target for you.

I'm all for discussion of it. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing who else is suggested. I'm also eager to see how you wind up deciding your target based on multiple possible targets. 

Edited by Metacognition

I seem biased towards what might benefit me the most?  No way!  :P  And I might be trying to seem ambivalent and neutral while secretly attempting to achieve my goals?  Preposterous! :o

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  Dinosaur is mostly being inactive now, though.  And the other people I expect to talk are remaining quiet.  *sigh*  I will attack Silver if no one else says anything.  It's really sad how quiet it is.  

I would love to see what else is suggested as well, but not, I think, for the same reasons as you.  B)

23 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

I'll vote on emerald too, but I feel more like you guys are gaining up on Team Dinosaur, not the other way around. I suggest you attack Eclethion Magestar. Rawr!

I see the benefit in that too.  Currently the vote for who I should kill is tied between Silver and Ecthelion.  Nick Cannon voice; 'One more vote on either side will decide who I will kill, so if you want to be a part of this decision, you must vote!'