Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

7 minutes ago, little wilson said:

How so? Scadrial was three people, one being a Jack. Roshar also has three people, and they have Cuddles. Please, explain how Scadrial is winning any more so than Roshar is. I'd love to know your reasoning for it.

You're the one controlling the alliance. If you don't think that's an advantage, I really don't know what to say.

Man, if there's one thing I like more over anything, it's when someone not in an alliance tries to get the alliance apart, but completely uses the wrong stuff to say. I mean, I applaud the effort, seeing as you kinda need to do this before you're eventually killed, but it's still not really gonna work but instead just make people wanna kill you more, ya know what I mean?

The person who sent out the initial PM for the alliance =/= the person controlling the alliance.

Alliances don't work well when there's a Mayor. And I'm no Mayor, nor will I ever be a Mayor. But thanks for voicing your concern, Nyali. I'm sure the Nalthians and Rosharans will take it under consideration when we all ask for input about what to do this cycle and let everyone do what they want/choose to do, after everyone has a chance to offer suggestions about what should be done. :)

14 minutes ago, little wilson said:

The person who sent out the initial PM for the alliance =/= the person controlling the alliance.

Alliances don't work well when there's a Mayor. And I'm no Mayor, nor will I ever be a Mayor. But thanks for voicing your concern, Nyali. I'm sure the Nalthians and Rosharans will take it under consideration when we all ask for input about what to do this cycle and let everyone do what they want/choose to do, after everyone has a chance to offer suggestions about what should be done. :)

Can I just say how happy I am that everyone is using the term Mayor, instead of things like 'follow the cop'? That was totally because of me.

5 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Can the revived player enter the lottery? And can they use their roles?

Yes and yes.  Revived players are no different from any other players except maybe having a slight hunger for human flesh.

My faction is pretty much dead

Wilson =  major Scadrian think tank

Wilson = Jack of all trades

Removing Wilson = Removing kill role + major planning and organization abilities.

Sel's death + Wilson's death = Best chance of survival for non Scadrians

Amt. Scadrians < Amt Non-Scadrians.

I'm with Mr. Evil Joe on this one, @Ecthelion III. I can see no logical reason why it would be better to kill El than Wilson or Dani, unless you're concerned that El will protect Wilson from a kill by STINK tonight.

As with Dani versus Wilson, I'd honestly rather kill Dani. Sel is still the titan on the field right now, especially considering their increased chance of getting Lottery items. Better to kill a possible Shocker or Siphoner before they kill you.

9 minutes ago, Elenion said:

I'm with Mr. Evil Joe on this one, @Ecthelion III. I can see no logical reason why it would be better to kill El than Wilson or Dani, unless you're concerned that El will protect Wilson from a kill by STINK tonight.

As with Dani versus Wilson, I'd honestly rather kill Dani. Sel is still the titan on the field right now, especially considering their increased chance of getting Lottery items. Better to kill a possible Shocker or Siphoner before they kill you.

Wait, what?!

1. Mr. Evil? How by Kore's second name am I evil?

2. I kind of doubt Elberethw ill protect anyone except herself.

3. How is Sel the titan? Sel has three players. So does Scadrial and Roshar.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

Roshar has a jack, voters manip, and Cuddles. I fail to see your logic here. 

Sel has three players right now. Next cycle, Burnt will be coming back with her reviver. So, Ecth, if you don't lynch Dani, Sel will have their protection and their Jack back. They already have their protect. We need to kill Dani.

You can downplay Sel's force all you want, Joe, but you can't scratch out the two revivers. None of us can bring people back from the dead (yet). Sel can.