Explain the Picture (Game)

This game is simple. You post an out of context screenshot from a show or a movie you've watched, then someone who hasn't watched it tries to explain the situation and posts their own image.

Example: 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

You ready?

Someone who has never watched Fairy Tail, explain this picture:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Oh boy this sounds like fun!

Donald Trump's ginger cousin and his genetically modified cat concierge perform an intimidating dance number in an attempt to scare voters into electing Donald to the presidency.

Someone who's never watched Stargate Atlantis, explain this picture.

sga1101008.jpeg

HAHAHA that cracked me up XD

As for your pic... Hipster White walker telling man the tragic story of his life and threatening to kill him if he doesn't pay attention, leading to the man's constipated expression.

I don't have a picture,  someone else post a picture. 

Man is sprouting two new heads and several legs from his back in a primitive courting ritual. He realizes he is not worthy as his bride looks on in amusement.

(I need to start watching that show again...)

Anyway. Someone who has not watched Doctor Who, explain this picture.

doctor-who-the-sound-of-drums.jpg

4 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

A white bald woman is teleported from Auschwitz, Nazi Germany and into the cafeteria of an All-Black Women's jail....

Straight outta Auschwitz

Someone explain this (Big Trouble Little China) 

movie death scenes

Dragon possesses man and attempts to breathe fire with human anatomy. 

tumblr_nwuepvj3t61ridxauo1_400.gif

Infatuated young lady makes calf eyes and suggestive eyebrows at her crush (behind the camera) as she displays her proudest achievement: a prize-winning cow at the state fair.

If you haven't watched the movie Stardust, explain this picture:

Spoiler

fcshw5.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Infatuated young lady makes calf eyes and suggestive eyebrows at her crush (behind the camera) as she displays her proudest achievement: a prize-winning cow at the state fair.

If you haven't watched the movie Stardust, explain this picture:

Hide contents

fcshw5.jpg

80's Guardians of the Galaxy took over the Jedi Council by accident are trying to work out how to hell to run the universe. 

What's going on here?

latest?cb=20100705152443

Edited by Delightful

A mutated weasel thing manipulates three unwitting subjects into using a Gameboy to genetically modify nachos so he can feed them to his large rabid weasel army. 

Someone who hasn't seen Assassination Classroom, explain this picture. 

5312153a36ac5a35b511d1e937a8e1ca.jpg

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

Devil tries to tempt man into selling his soul to him using wallets, while their identical twins cheer them on in the background.

Some one who's never watched Ouran High School Host Club explain this:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Girls wearing too much eye makeup crowd around sriracha-obsessed teen.

Anyone who's never watched Pokemon (if you exist, I'm sorry for your existence) explain this 

please

Spoiler

me.jpg

1 minute ago, bleeder said:

Anyone who's never watched Pokemon (if you exist, I'm sorry for your existence) explain this 

please

Hide contents

me.jpg

Do not pity me. This is my destiny. :ph34r:

Two turtles learn the hard way that their sandwiches were much, much spicier than they'd expected; one stares in silent horror as his companion attempts to drown the peppers in orange juice sipped from a beer can, as is tradition. 

Someone who has never seen The Hudsucker Proxy, explain this image. 

Spoiler

hudsucker-2.jpg

5 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Do not pity me. This is my destiny. :ph34r:

Two turtles learn the hard way that their sandwiches were much, much spicier than they'd expected; one stares in silent horror as his companion attempts to drown the peppers in orange juice sipped from a beer can, as is tradition. 

Someone who has never seen The Hudsucker Proxy, explain this image. 

Hide contents

hudsucker-2.jpg

A man who is trying to mimic the 11th Doctor's fashion sense (but failing because he works in a restaurant and must wear an apron) tries to hold down his lunch as he goes to ask his boss for a raise and Daniel Radcliffe, disguised as a hotel bellhop, eggs him on.

If you haven't watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, explain this picture:

Spoiler

Buffy-loan-shark-demon.jpg

Batman wannabe has an extra tail-like limb growing out of his back, scientists are still unsure as to the purpose of this evolutionary development. Character has just hatched a plan to steal all of Batmans equipment and become the next Batman, so he's feeling pretty pleased with himself. 

Explain this:

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc

17 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Eleven year old and 7 year old do a dance to cheer up strange yellow thing whilst strange asian black man forgets his moves when he sees pretty lady(out of picture) walk past. 

Image result for random scene from movie

explain

Coworkers at a cocktail party have all gotten drunk and are now dancing the Macarena, but none of them have any idea what the lyrics are, so they're all mumbling utter nonsense.

Explain this picture if you haven't seen Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Spoiler

screenshot-187.png