Long Game 26: Cognitive Dissonance

Nyali

3 minutes ago, Bridge Boy said:

I'm paranoid, sue me.

We just had a write-up where someone practically admitted to being a personification of hate, then evaporated with an evil laugh when we tried to lynch him.

Straw just said that an ancient evil had awakened. Which seems perfectly likely.

The 'come my children' probably was a call to cookies. If you want cookies, come. It's perfectly logical.

55 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@Bugsy6912 do you mind rendezvousing with @Silverblade5 on Taldain and letting him scan you twice to confirm you really are "Marsh"? I somewhat doubt Marsh is in the game given both Harmony and Kelsier have said that he was never mentioned in their flavor text, but if hard evidence can prove you're telling the truth then you're no enemy of mine

Sure thing. I'd prefer to meet on Scadrial now that my role's out, though, since I can scrounge there. Does that work for you, SB?

I am angry now. I have been betrayed by one whom I brought into the Fold. Arraenae, Bleeder, Paalm the Kandra, my invisible Sword.

She did not know, but I knew her every word. I am Odium. I am not tricked so easily. She accepted my spikes, so she was mine to use. I would not do so without a way to know what she was doing. I know what she did.  She sought to return to her master, and in doing so, betrayed Bugsy, my favored one, to Harmony.

She has been silenced. Killed in the middle of the night, while you sought to use her.

However, this disappointment brings about an opportunity. Now that we have been revealed, I can make a deal.

If you promise to Lynch Bugsy tomorrow, not me, then after he is dead, I will reveal everything. I will honestly, and, more importantly, accurately answer any question you ask. I will reveal my abilities, my goals, information i have gathered on independants, other factions, anything you want. I will give my solemn promise to not use my kill again. I have no investiture left. I cannot take any atcion except through items.

All I ask is for your word, that you will lynch Bugsy tomorrow. No one else. After all, if you do that, once the GoH are gone, the game ends.

1 minute ago, Paranoid King said:

A: Yes, Rae. All we have to do is delay him being spiked, and we can end the game whenever we want.

Rae is dead. Joe Compelled her to Suicide by virtue of her Spikes.

Edited by Bugsy6912

1 minute ago, Bugsy6912 said:

Rae is dead. Joe Compelled her to Suicide by virtue of her Spikes.

Never mind, then.

Gosh.

Can he compel bugsy to die? Bugsy has spikes, too.

Edit: Or so I have heard, despite not being able to validate the statement...:ph34r:

Edited by Paranoid King

11 minutes ago, Bugsy6912 said:

None of them are Trellium. He needs you to help :P 

So, you're left with a dilemma. Help Odium, or help his servant?

Oh, Odium! Yes, for sure! Odium is indeed trustworthy, and we know because he has been telling us all game! And odium will not kill us, because he said so himself! Too bad it is night so that I can not vote for Bugsy yet!