Era 3?

soyperson

Question

Hey, Mr @PeterAhlstrom, it's bleeder the die-hard Mistborn fan. Can you tell us any more about the nebulous concept that is Era 3? I know you said something a while back about the protag, but I'm not sure what it was and wasing the always of wanting of knowing if any new info has surfaced (that you can tell us).

Stay incalculable, indivisible, insoluble, incandescent, inevitable, immaculate, inseparable, interpolated and instant,

- bleeder

18 answers to this question

The Q&A forum is usually for questions that can be answered by other users - I doubt you'll get anything out of Peter on this one. If anything, Brandon might be willing to share his latest plans, as the general idea has been something he has been keeping us up to date on.

Still, let's all PAFO.

Edited by Argent

We first (?) heard about it several years back during a signing in Orem.

I don't know at which point we learned the protagonist was planned as a Terriswoman and a Necrosil Ferring.

And we got a little bit more detail on the whole "Metalborn SWAT team" thing around the time Brandon was touring was Shadows of Self - you can hear him talk about it in his talk for Google.

Just now, Argent said:

The Q&A forum is usually for questions that can be answered by other users - I doubt you'll get anything out of Peter on this one. If anything, Brandon might be willing to share his latest plans, as the general idea has been something he has been keeping us up to date on.

Still, PAFO.

PAFO?

Pray and find out?

To be fair, all of these things could change - I think I've seen Brandon describe the main character as male before, as well. I think that was long ago though, so the protagonist being a woman is the latest information.

I thought there was going to be a man and a woman. Different skillsets kind of thing?

4 hours ago, The One Who Connects said:

That's the Space Era. Era 4 to the people who consider Wax/Wayne as era 2

That's the official numbering now.