Shen/Rlian

bdoble97

2 minutes ago, Eki said:

I'm assuming he will be some kind of ambassador from the Listeners to the humans. He's probably the only one who has had a postive experience with them since the assassination.

I was hoping he was going to be some great warrior of the Listebers and would fight alongside Kalidian Dalinar and Adolin un hus warform 

1 hour ago, Garglemesh said:

Plus we've got one group of good Listeners running around somewhere. We know you have to go out into the storm to transform regularly. It may very well be the same for the Everstorm, even if the transformation is involuntary. Then Rlain could end up with them. 

Yeah I'm hoping he ends up with them. And that he tells them about Kaladin which could convince them to join forces with Dalinar's army.

maybe brandon will read this thread and will make him die randomly at the beginning of the third book, just to surprise you!

I'm uncertain if it's better a blister that ruptures and goes in gangrene, a paper cut to the jugular, or just being hit by an asteroid.

but yeah, seriously, he's in the story for a reason. and the reason is not to die to show kaladin is in danger, we got too many of those already.

Edited by king of nowhere

• Chaos locked this topic