Yet another Recreance theory

Eki

21 hours ago, Subvisual Haze said:
21 hours ago, Subvisual Haze said:

The Stonewards being the exception seems highly unlikely to me.  The Dalinar vision that we "see" at the Feverstone Keep actually only has two orders of knights present at it: Windrunners and Stonewards.  There's two important implications from that in my opinion:

1) If you assume the vertical axis on the diagram of Knights Radiant Orders represents affinity to Honor (top) or Cultivation (bottom), then these two specific orders are the ones closest to Honor.  It makes sense that Honor would remember their defections specifically, as he likely felt them the mostly painfully knowing that they were most honor-aligned of the orders.

I know that he saw some Stonewards at Feverstone Keep, so I could very well be wrong.  

On the point about the diagram of the Orders, Windrunners have been said to be the closest Order to Honor and Edgedancers are closest to Cultivation.

The existence of Surgebinders means there's a Desolation coming because it shows the spren are willing to risk death and bond again with humans after their betrayal.

So it's assumed spren are so upset with humans they would NEVER bond again, except when Odium is coming.

• Chaos locked this topic