Hurt and Heal: Worldhoppers

Rasarr

Not playing.

In every other game of Hurt n heal I've seen, you hurt someone by 2 points, and heal someone by 1 point. By healing and hurting people at the same rate, you're trapped in an eternal deadlock, (As I'm certain you've noticed)

Why are you guys hurting/healing by two points in the first place? It does the exact same thing as hurting/healing by 1 point. literally the exact same thing.

Hurt Khriss; heal Iyatil.

1. Khriss--33
2. Nazh--6
3. Iyatil--31

It doesn't do the exact same thing. Or rather, switching to double hurts/heals does the same thing as cutting all the HPs in half. It does make things faster.

IIRC, hurt 2/heal 1 was brought up as a way to speed things up in one of the earlier threads, but we didn't want to switch in the middle of a game precisely because it is significantly different. I for one am always open to discussions of improvements to the rules between games, though.

5 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Not playing.

In every other game of Hurt n heal I've seen, you hurt someone by 2 points, and heal someone by 1 point. By healing and hurting people at the same rate, you're trapped in an eternal deadlock, (As I'm certain you've noticed)

Im in favour of using this method.

@Samaldin, we're hurting and healing 2 at this point in the game.

Heal Nazh, not Khriss

1. Khriss--35
2. Nazh--2
3. Iyatil--33

Also, I am in favor of hurting 2 healing 1. That would speed up games considerably. I think we would have to give everyone 10 points at the beginning to make it last longer than just a day or two.

Edited by WayneSpren