Just now, Zizoz said:

So does this also mean that you have to wait 2 posts and 10 minutes to post again even if you don't vote? What happens if you don't?

Yes, you must wait 2 posts/10 minutes before you can make a no-vote post again. :P Since it doesn't really affect the game at all, no punishment should be necessary, but if that becomes a problem I'll make one up.

I'm cool with Hurt 2/Heal 1, but I won't start doing that until a few others say they're fine with it as well.

Hurt Preservation, heal Honor, bring balance back to the Cosmere.

3. Preservation: 25
6. Honor: 25

2 hours ago, WayneSpren said:

WayneSpren is back, for better or worse. And...Ruin is dead. Oh well. If anyone has a convincing argument of why I should vote for Fuzz/Honor I may be swayed to that side.

We got to know Fuzz. I honesty really liked him. Honor's just a faceless entity. We know his name and that he bought Hoid drinks, but nothing else then that. Without Fuzz Kelsier would have faded away. One of the coolest characters in the Cosmere - gone. Now, what has Honor done?

@WayneSpren, you can vote for Preservation to preserve its Intent and help it preserve itself throughout the game. ;) Also, at least we're certain Fuzz wasn't engaging in anything dodgy (unless you consider helping a certain someone to be dodgy). With Tanavast, we still don't know.

13 hours ago, Elenion said:

I'm cool with Hurt 2/Heal 1, but I won't start doing that until a few others say they're fine with it as well.

I admit I'm more in favour of a draw, considering what Shards we're dealing with, but I guess it's either Hurt 2/Heal 1 or another ten pages of the game, so if a draw isn't an option, I'm fine with it.

Heal Preservation, hurt Honor.

3. Preservation: 27
6. Honor: 23

For me personally, I accomplished my goal - Both got to 25 and stayed relatively stable there for two pages worth of the game.  Whether a tie is acknowledged or the rule is changed to Hurt2/Heal1 (feels kind of Hemalurgic, ie End Negative, to me) I am content.  So I think I will withdraw from the game and stop messing with it's progression.

As a thought though:

14 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

These are seriously the least violent shards. We should just call it a draw. 

Preservation is definitely non-violent.  Violence is the providence of Ruin.  But Honor?  Honor was likely one of the most combative shards, especially how he seems to have led the charge against Odium, managing to trap Odium with his honorable sacrifice.  But also look at Alethkar, a society founded on being the honorable military might of the world, and how much glory the children of Honor ascribe to being warriors.  The highest calling int their society is to be a warrior and earn a place in the Tranquilline Halls.  Adolin's calling is to seek Honor through dueling...  I'm going to disagree here and say that Honor is not non-violent.  Just, and defendably violent, perhaps, but not peaceful.

Let me know who wins, or if a tie is declared!  I'm curious how this turns out.