Hoid in Elantris

bdoble97

Question

4 answers to this question

In Elantris he is the old begger that helps Sarene smuggle things into Elantris. If I remember correctly he does go by the name Hoid in the text. He also shows up in a new post-credits scene exclusive to the 10th Anniversary Edition.

1 hour ago, WeiryWriter said:

In Elantris he is the old begger that helps Sarene smuggle things into Elantris. If I remember correctly he does go by the name Hoid in the text. He also shows up in a new post-credits scene exclusive to the 10th Anniversary Edition.

Post credit scean hmmm what does he do. 

Just now, bdoble97 said:

Post credit scean hmmm what does he do. 

It's mostly a short conversation between Hoid and a skaze, after which Hoid jumps into the perpendicularity. Nothing super important is revealed other than the facts that Hoid tried, and failed, to become an Elantrian, and Hoid was working with the skaze.

36 minutes ago, WeiryWriter said:

It's mostly a short conversation between Hoid and a skaze, after which Hoid jumps into the perpendicularity. Nothing super important is revealed other than the facts that Hoid tried, and failed, to become an Elantrian, and Hoid was working with the skaze.

Man I guess I am go8ng to have to reread Elantris. But just started Mistborn after finishing Warbreaker