Hello

Ikazn

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Have an upvote :) 

What Sanderson books have you read so far? Do you know about the Cosmere?

Oh, and if someone offers you a cookie, don't take it. It's dangerous :ph34r:

PS: Have you read Warbreaker and Emperor's Soul? If not, you can get free PDF copies online. I'll find the links if you want 

Thank you, I know about the cosmere but I don't fully understand it yet, I guess sanderson does that intentionally, from the cosmere novels I still haven't read the last two books of the second mistborn trilogy and elantris, I also read the reckoners series, currently listening to arcanum unbound :D, so yeah I read warbreaker and the emperor's soul

And what's this about cookies ? :huh:

Just now, Ikazn said:

Thank you, I know about the cosmere but I don't fully understand it yet, I guess sanderson does that intentionally, from the cosmere novels I still haven't read the last two books of the second mistborn trilogy and elantris, I also read the reckoners series, currently listening to arcanum unbound :D, so yeah I read warbreaker and the emperor's soul

Anyone who tells you they fully understand the Cosmere is mistaken or lying. There's still a lot of information we don't have. We don't even entirely know what we don't know :P 

Elantris is good, but it's not as high quality as some of his other writing, since it was his first published novel. It's still amazing, but not quite representative of his writing ability in my opinion. Don't judge it too harshly when you read it :P 

The cookies are spiked. While that makes them an excellent source of iron, it unfortunately means they'll Ruin your free will. 

2 minutes ago, Ikazn said:

Let's see... its great that you know about the Cosmere, as things you might come across here will now only be one spoiler level over you head. Arcanum Unbounded has pretty good stuff in it... I would suggest however that you get to SoS and BoM as soon as possible. Glad to hear you enjoy Brandon's work.

P.S. The cookies just taste good, that's the thing

and @Bugsy6912 ninja'ed me while I wrote this...

Lerasium shouldn't be a spoiler. It's the name of the metal Vin gives Elend at the end of Well of Ascention. You might be confused because it's never mentioned by name, but it doesn't spoil anything at least. (It can be hard to know what spoilers are and aren't in the Cosmere section, so I'd recommend reading everything you can before venturing down that particular rabbit hole)

Oh, and there's no need to thank us for the warm welcome. Here at the shard, we just try to be nice in general. You'll fit in, from the looks of it ;) 

Edited by Bugsy6912

3 hours ago, Ikazn said:

Hi, my name is khalid, I draw bad drawings sometimes and I love brandon, no homo.

Is this enough ? imagine I wrote something fun :D

Hi, Khalid! I'm bleeder.

Welcome to the Shard! Make friends, and do not eat the cookies. They will Ruin your life

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know. 

8 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

Welcome to the Shard! I am DroughtBringer, and whatever you do, don't take the cookies...

Have a look around, have some fun, don't eat cookies, and do whatever else you want!

Was that a misquote? I'm not new :P