What if...

OnlyDreaming

6 minutes ago, Ammanas said:

Mistborn right after the events of Hero of Ages because 

Reveal hidden contents

The world people came to was a utopia with a benevolent god overseeing everything to make their lives better.It would be nice to meet the survivors like Spook and others.

I feel like I'd rather be there, but because of the Forces Who are Secretly Laughing, I would probably end up in Roshar right before a highstorm.

I would love to be in Kae after the events of Elantris. It would be great to have Raoden ruling and everyone in peace. I would also like to be in Urithiru when Shallan discovers it. But I think where and when I would like to be the most, is when Shallan and Kaladin are in their cave, trying to survive the Highstorm. In that moment, I just wanted to hug both.

I guess it'd depend on the options.  I need my symbacort to breath, so unless I got the ability to heal, I don't think I'd want to be in any of the novels so far.

Assuming my health was somehow made perfect by the process, then I'd def choose the wax/wayne time period.  I've always loved the idea of the old west.  The ability to just head out, and make something else of your life at the drop of a hat.

Though I freely admit, that if I was just dropped into that time period, with no idea why I was there.  I would first hunt down a kandra (even if I had to go to their homeland), and try to contact harmony through them.  If only to find out This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules was going on.

I might not survive that, but that would be my first goal.

• Chaos locked this topic