Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

5 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I think you just summed up adulthood. :lol: 

How did your first day go?

Oh, oh. Joy. :P 

The first half was fine, but toward the end my feet were on fire. 

They tell me I'll get used to it, but I dunno. Seven hours of standing and unloading boxes is gonna get real old real fast.

Edited by Slowswift

12 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Oh, oh. Joy. :P 

The first half was fine, but toward the end my feet were on fire. 

They tell me I'll get used to it, but I dunno. Seven hours of standing and unloading boxes is gonna get real old real fast.

If it makes you feel any better, sitting at a desk all day makes your back hurt! :) 

hm.

<_<

Don't be an adult. Lol

Just now, Tristan said:

If it makes you feel any better, sitting at a desk all day makes your back hurt! :) 

hm.

<_<

Don't be an adult. Lol

Honestly, my answer to the question "What do you want to do after DI?" has changed from "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" to "OH GOOD HARMONY ANYTHING WITH A CHAIR." :P 

2 hours ago, Delightful said:

Guys I love you. 

It *is* very important that the place is clean for Passover next week. But you gave me a  good laugh. And y'all so supportive. :wub::wub::wub: 

aw shucks ( ;) ) You're amaizing. 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant
Reaaallly? No-one got these? I feel cornered.

12 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Doctor Who news! John Simm will return as the Master!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/9ecdaaa1-10e1-45a7-a266-bdd7a1adcdf2

I'm quite excited to see him again as the Master :>

Uh, that sounds very much exciting. I really liked his performance. Who knows, maybe this time he can decide whether the Doctor should live or die. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Oversleep said:

Is something making a list of those in case some Calamity happens?

Yes. Yet somehow I already have five different greatest fears for Twi. :mellow: 

8 hours ago, Oversleep said:

By the way, imagine Epic with a weakness of guns or being shot at. Probably the easiest to kill.

Okay, now I'm trying to imagine the opposite, an Epic with a weakness of pacifism. :mellow:

5 hours ago, A Budgie said:

Ugh. I want to remain a kid my entire life...

Smart girl. Sadly your struggle is futile. -_-

Guys I love you. 

It *is* very important that the place is clean for Passover next week. But you gave me a  good laugh. And y'all so supportive. :wub::wub::wub: 

We love you too Del! <3

5 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Is it weird I want this all to end (childhood, not that I had one in the first place :P ), and like, fast forward to when I'm older and much more stable and free?

I can kinda relate to that, yeah.

Guys I love you. 

Thank you! You is a good budgie.

33 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Is it weird I want this all to end (childhood, not that I had one in the first place :P ), and like, fast forward to when I'm older and much more stable and free?

In some ways. I mostly want to stay a child because it's fun. But it would be kinda nice to be stable I suppose.

47 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Yesterday there was a thunderstorm with winds high enough for a tornado warning. There wasn't actually a tornado but . . .

Our recycling bin blew away. :mellow: It's gone now.

*Andy Dwyer voice*

SO BYE BYE LIL RECYCLINGBIN

MISS YOU IN THE SADDEST FASHBIN

BYE BYE LIL RECYCLINGBIN

YOU'RE A PLASTIC MUNICIPAL SERVICE OBJECT IN THE WIND

It was windy here too yesterday, although not as severe. When I walked out the school doors I did get blown over, though.

Well, my vacation time is over, and is ending in maybe the worst way it could. I start work at 6am tomorrow(urgh). Work lasts 12 hours (Urgh). Tomorrow is the first of five working days for me this week (URGH).

I knew I was gonna have to pay for my holiday sooner or later. Was kinda hoping it would be later though :ph34r:

Someone on the shard misspelled nahel bond heh

as navel bond

so of course I thought of a spren and person connected by an umbilical cord which in turn made me think of Bindings of Isaac, Gemini. So of course I made a comic on it.

image.jpg

Edited by Darkness Ascendant
Thank god some people get it XD

2 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Someone on the shard misspelled nahel bond heh

as navel bond

so of course I thought of a spren and person connected by an umbilical cord which in turn made me think of Bindings of Isaac, Gemini. So of course I made a comic on it.

image.jpg

Alternatively, oranges.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

This is a contingency message should I not see you all again
I would like you all to know that the amount of love I have for you is insurmountable and indescribable.
This is just a fallback, do not take it seriously unless you don't see me for a month.
I love you all
Goodbye.

I'm already taking it seriously. :mellow: 

And I am tempted to spam your page with messages every hour on the hour until you convince me you're all right. 

3 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

This is a contingency message should I not see you all again
I would like you all to know that the amount of love I have for you is insurmountable and indescribable.
This is just a fallback, do not take it seriously unless you don't see me for a month.
I love you all
Goodbye.

Please . . . Please tell me this is just a joke about tests or you're just being paranoid about the fact that death exists or you just want extra attention. 

Please tell me this isn't actually serious. :mellow: